What is your combat role? What were you trained as in the military of your country?

What is your combat role? What were you trained as in the military of your country?

>be me
>APC driver and highly skilled candy eater

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PyxzFVgz70M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the army didn't want me because i've got assburgers

> Jaeger Blaster

airplane mechanic

I was never in the army b/c my army isn't really cool, unlike Finland's army which is best.

Military lawyer - assistant commander for work. Either work in the military Prosecutor's office. If all goes really bad - then I can command a platoon.

signals sergeant

You understand only Finns here got military training?

forgot to attach the picture.My face in the bottom left corner.

I was in the Navy but I got kicked out

Motor NCO (air force)

Is literally every Finn military trained?

Yes sir!

artillery_man

>Military lawyer
That sounds really fancy. How many years did you spend in the military to get to such a position?

Yes, like 90% of all males.
Freedom aint free

They must defend against the advancing NATO threat

conscription extends to all males, though you can be exempted if you have a condition or you can alternatively do civil service for a year.

None, since the US doesn't have conscription and I'm obese and autistic tbqh.

How the fuck do you even manage to tip a cannon? I have heard of drivers tipping them while driving in the forest and dragging the cannon several km upside down after a truck without noticing anything but fucking tipping one on plain ground??

Serving military is obligation for every over 18y old male.
Still i wont regret a moment, learned so much interesting.

Commander of this thing

This. It sucks while serving but you get great memories and skills after it's done.

>tfw tj0 day

My combat role is locate your mom and fuck her right in the pussy

China is bad for your health.

I didn't have to go

Gorilla fighter.

Looks fun, what kind of noise does it make?

anti-tank, can do impressions pretty well

Thuds and ringing

Two and a half months - 1 day per week for 5 semesters. In parallel with the education of a civil lawyer.

>What is your combat role?
Primarily a signals and engineering officer
>What were you trained as in the military of your country?
Quite a lot:
4wd operations, navigation, small boat operator, scuba, survival, escape-evasion, abseiling, desert, jungle and mountain warfare, urban close assault tactics, small arms, launchers, heavy weapons and explosives. Also have a fair bit of leadership training, picked up a bit of basic mechanics and a lot of scars.

Bureaucracy, reports and endless paperwork was the sad reality of most of my spare time though.

I always knew Brazilians were apes

This.

Is finland comfy?

Couldn't join. My heart never developed properly. I wanted to drive a tank.

>recon

Dude same

Got shot in the head during the first real battle

pls no bully

>tfw wanted to become some kind of specops
>ended as sniper's assistant

What are they saying

Signal systems technician
Just place out some antennas, flick some switches and adjust some microwave relay dishes.
>Pic related

shooting pkm and shitting

>What are they saying
>Holy fug Elvis, are those border rangers :-DDD I heard u get an extra leave day if u catch one XDD
>Oo golly :DDD Can u catch them wit an APC :DD Im not going in any forest :-DDDD

Communication trooper in a scout unit

*spoiler alert* all humans are apes. But I didnt expect anything else from... you know... an australian.

I kind of wish they made me do 3 years of compulsory military service after leaving school instead of the three years I wasted going to university and then dropping out.

I was an Air Force cadet as a teenager, enjoyed flying lessons and was pretty good with a gun. Imagine being a pilot instead of a NEET...

Sotapoliisi or as you say in English, special forces commando.

Still a chance senpai...or finish uni and get back in that flight seat.

I'll be marksman under American terminology.

Was given an SVD.

Sotapolisen
Cute police?

I refused and pushed people in wheelchairs around for nine months instead. I can still retract my refusal later on to defend my homeland, but for now it's impossible to send me to war for Mergl and the fucking EU.

military police, basically trained dogs that spend 90% of their service guarding gates.

I'm was a radio operator an became an electronic technician but I quit because the salary was a fucking joke, now I repair TVs and make 10x more

Mechanized infantry (Panzergenadier)

Most fun part about military service was shooting with our MG74 which is really just an MG42 in standard NATO caliber.

BRRRRRRRRRR
BRRRRRRRRRR
BRRRRRRRRRR
Aw yes.

Its a secret, don't tell the russkies ;^)

Plebian tier rifle man

Military chemist

Field marksman. Dragunov is based

Nothing

Guerilla

80% of my serving time, I was used as Jihadist.
And I'm not memeing.
Our Zug was there to simulate real combat situations for the training of the actual Soldiers who go abroad to fight the towelheads. So in combat we were supposed to act and fight like your average Goatfucker.
Fun times, even though they forbid us to yell Allah Akbar. Could have hurt someones feeling.

HQ signalist

not very cool

Nice datamining attempt, FSB

I was the military pigfarmer lmao

>Finnish army

Corpsman, army aviation. I wish I was MG Gunner or helicopter side gunner but NCO wanted me into infirmary for some reasons

Overall, pretty dank. Fly on helicopters, land on god forsaken hills, hang out in infirmary

Artillerymen never cease to impress me

>marksman
>sniper rifle

We talking about IRL or call of duty?

Was platoon leader. Going to become press and iinformation officer of our battalion.

super war god

>Airbase security

You're memeing right?

Dragunov is a marksman rifle though.

Are you retarded? Dragunov is way to inaccurate for anything else than a squad support field marksman, which it was designed for. Estonian army uses bolt action rifles for snipers

>We talking about IRL or call of duty
Irony of your dumbfuck post :^^) How many youtube gun review videos did you watch to became such an expert?

>braz'tsa 1963 goda (SVD-63), officially "Sniper Rifle, System of Dragunov, Model of the Year 1963"

I do not recall marksmen in my battalion, and I believe it is a role imported from our colonial masters. Anyway, if memory serves me well, the equivalent of what would be a sharpshooter had a modified M16 with fancy stock and optics.

Soldiers deployed overseas used the M4 because it's cheaper to maintain

>be me always wanted to join the army
>to call the SANDF a shell of it's predecessor would be a compliment
>only hope is to be a glorified or literal mercenary overseas
>not many legally sound options available, most of them are foreign legion tier
>ethically questionable route requires prior experience and would probably lead to me dying of malaria or something
>will lose my citizenship if I join any foreign military/security organisation
>too tall for the airforce
JUST

I sat in a command vehicle and was assistant to the officer who gives coordinates to the cannons. I was there to operate the computers and communication system, occationally do some guard duty.

But since it's more than 3 years ago, I'm no longer registered with that unit. If I get called in now, it would be as a regular grunt in the Home Guard (mobilization/reservist force). Everyone is automatically moved to the reserve force after 3 years outside the military, because skills are perishable.
It's not like I remember how all that advanced artillery system works now.

Ace of Spades.

In the soviet doctrine the SVD was used as a squad/platoon organic marksman rifle.

It would vever have been accepted as a sniper rifle.

Radioman
Equioment circa vietnam war
Feela good man

Mechanized infantry.

In one of those. Thats... brave.

comfy pic 2bh

is it warm in an APC?

Armor is crap,yeah. The firepower is pretty decent though.

artillery regiment.

we got the same's

there is one combat role in the Russian army is a janitor lol

filthy army plebs

Almost, the one in my pic is a locally produced variant. Uses a Gvozdika chasis with a BMP turret.

Wut? The BW is already finished?

Care some Russian explain this picture further? What roles are the hardest and most respected and which ones looked down upon?

seamonster

Is it a 2A42?

you misspelled seacutie

I am shooter and assistant rocket launcher RPG-7.

>tfw you will never pilot one of these useless shits
;_;

Yeah, i know, meant that I served as armoured jäger also cruising with ghetto IFV.

Navy ain't worth shit
All you do is sail around and get fat
You only ever deserved respect back when naval artillery was a thing

VDV and Air Force is cool.
Railway troops and music corps is probably the most faggy.

2A14. And you get a malyutka ATGM too.

jägermeister

Okay, thats kinda cool.

We have a 40mm Bofors on our IFVs, enough to fuck anything up. No ATGMs tho.

>radio, chemical and biological defense
>chemistry defense

seamen BTFO

PKM is full auto mosin
good thing

I agree and same goes for chair force if you ask me.
You have to do green service to be a real man.

>t. girlscout

rifle man
just

>t. Cuckman who's never slept in a tent or been on observation/guard duty out in the woods/mountains at 4am

A-at least you were mechanized right?

>risking your life in a phony war to help make (((a few people))) incredibly rich

Smh desu lads, seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Yep, 40mm should be enough to deal with light vehicles and infantry. Your ATGMs are in separate squads that can be attached then I guess?

>What is national defence

>refusing to defend your country and becoming disgusting refugee

Electronic warfare

that's where you are wrong

Medical sergeant. If you need a painkiller, ask me.

>Defence

No such thing in NATO really, we just attack the Middle East relentlessly and act surprised when that creates terrorist groups who hate us.

Yeah, 40mm can deal with anything but MBTs from the front (most MBTs can however be penetrated by 40mm APFSDS from the sides and rear.

Every platoon has 2 NLAW ATGMs and each company has even more organic ATGMs. They just isnt vehicle mounted.

ATGMs are more of a defensive weapon here, its a doctrinal thing.

Respected:
VDV
Marines
Tanks
Border guard
VV (Internal troops)
Navy
Air force
not respected:
railroads troops
building troops

Medic and smoking.

yes

NATO members do not have to assist when someone attacks a middle east shithole.

The whole point of NATO is Article 5, wich is National Defence.

Katzin maniak

>painkiller
you mean bafucin mint

How do they decide which affectation u will have ?

Random or based on skills ?

never been in the military

Maybe that's its point, but that's not how it works in practice. It's a tool of the corrupt EU.

>NATO is a tool of the EU
I dont even... SACEUR is always american.

>NATO members do not have to assist when someone attacks a middle east shithole.
That's what they tell you. Behind the scenes there might be "delays" for help during crisis if you don't join Murrica in their middle eastern adventures.

Royal engineer
Pretend special forces

What are you on about? No its not. EU even consider geting a millitary HQ because they have no controll of NATO.

NATO is a organisation for national defence of democratic countries (and turkey for some reason).

USA is the ones who constantly invades the middle east, and some members of NATO usually support them.

By the way, which is interesting. In the USSR internal forces are not considered prestigious. demobilized could beat. So often they drove home wearing signs of belonging to other genera of troops. Why? because the internal troops engaged in the protection of camps, zones, prisons. After the collapse of the Soviet Union took up a separate service, not soldiers, conscripts, the internal troops became prestigious after the suppression of separatism in Chechnya. In General, if somewhere there will be a riot or armed separatism - they are willing to smear any on the ground.

In conscription? Luck or if you have connections then its "luck".

cptn Prays, its you?

MP, we chase spetznaz and don't sleep whole alot

>Juncker suggests EU army
>UK says they'll veto it

Werent internal troops under MVD command?

>Behind the scenes there might be "delays" for help during crisis if you don't join Murrica in their middle eastern adventures.

Thats not how this works. Its not how any if this works, but I assume you have good evidence to back that statement up.

The US has no problem of handeling a midle eastern cunt by themselfs. Others cant provide any sizable force anyway so there is no military purpose to ask them for help.

My role would be to buy a ticket to Argentina at the first sign of troubles.

I wish lad only a 2nd Lieutenant
If I were a cptn I would be getting smashed every night on expensive liquor

I am a fully trained VB drinker in the Royal Australian Emu Killing Task Force

yes

How could this guy be admitted?

>only 2nd lieutenant
>I was fucking Corporal

God damn officers

I was only ever a private...

Enlisted scum

>I'd rather my daughter be a whore than my son to be a corporal
Mandatory service era wisdom.

che kvo e tolkova strashno da si efreitor?

this

Пpинципнo нищo лoшo aмa дo млaдши cepжaнт ca били пoвишaвaни oт нaбopнитe вoйници. Oт cepжaнт нaтaм ca cи били вce нa дoгoвop.
>Днecкa cи бaй хyй peдник
>Утpe тe пpaвят eфpeйтop
>Peшaвaш чe cи гoлямa paбoтa и пoчвaш дa тopмoзиш peдницитe

OP you sound like a friend of mine. Are you in army now?

border jäger

lucky bastard, less than 4 years left

>is it warm in an APC?
When i turn on the diesel powered heater on winters it gets really comfy :)

It's surprisingly cold inside a metal cage on summers

Ffffff fight me office sissies I wreck your shit

haha, the corporal wants to get fucked

Any Green Berets here from Burgerland?

canon fodder

Ay seaman u provokin me? I'll let you know I am highly trained in rolling cigarettes and buying snacks from automatic vendors. I also took a course of Modulo K, also known as Candy training where you had to eat all the squishy candies from the bowl left at the entering gate, some of which had still the made in Westfalia and made in Prussia imprints.

Throw me the best you got, an Candy ready

cant wait for you to get assraped by the germans and the russians

>I have become corporal, remover of candy

>mfw removing candy from new guys is the sole purpose of corporals in the finnish defence forces

Armored recon
sgt
fire team leader

C papers or jehova witness?

I did the same for some time. I was an assistant instructor in basic training. Mainly we had to do all the cold, dirty and exhausting parts of the training. But for the actual exercises the squad leaders took over and we were enemy forces or civilians.

We were actually trained as air base security forces which get a similar training to Jäger since our enemies were expected to be special forces and armoured spearheads.

>Boat driver

Nylands brigad. Turns out I have 90 second survival limit.

LW ObjS?

you too ;-)

In Germany, you do a lot of testing and can add any further skills you believe to have. If you have a finished apprenticeship, you will most likely be used in a corresponding field. If you are fresh from high school, you get assigned based on your IQ test etc.
I volunteered and got assigned to what was then our cyber warfare part since I had perfect scores in computer sciences, electronics, math and physics. I only chose to do the 9 month so I never actually got to the unit and instead was disposed of like this:Trained like them, but I was part of the LwAusbRgt 1

>His country has active conscription
Hooohohohohahaha, I'm going to need a minute here..

>snakesoutoftoiletAUSisfirstworld.jpg

>Thats not how this works.
Seems like sound logic to me. You didn't stick your neck out for the afghan government which was ostensibly your ally because they're not relevant or important to you, why should America not do the bare minimum to defend their "ally" who is only an ally out of strategic convenience?
See South Vietnam for how people at home react to their countrymen dying for such "allies".

>drive around innawoods
>build antennas and cable shit
>sit in front of a laptop and organize M106s

sucked big time. could not shit or shower. and had to do all the cable shit by myself because my comrades were Albanians with a literal IQ of 75

Erzähl uns ein paar lustige Anekdoten, Hans. Wie hiess diese Funktion genau?

99 kb? that must have taken a good 5 mins to upload.

Not him, but that is called Lagedarstellung

Kontingent?

so you are the ones who are supposed fire the poison gas shells to the enemy?

this

What's conscription like?

CBRN

im a glorified car washer

Like joining the military.

Cavalry Scout, Armored Recon
Also worked at training bases.
I was never a Drill Sergeant, but I got to see them work, they are hilarious.

>tfw have been feeling like giving up on my job and just enlisting in the army as an officer.

I'm going to regret not doing it...

CBRN handles some cool shit like incendiaries too.
Ive watched them shoot the LPO-50 and the Shmel, looks like tons of fun.

>>His country has active conscription
ever heard of russia next to the border?

Let me guess, you're a manlet?

>CBRN handles some cool shit like incendiaries too.
uh.... WHAT?
like for decontamination purposes or what???

I stand at 182cm, Pekka.

I just feel like I can live a better life doing something else (and with this I mean being wealthier).

people have different experiences, I had a miserable time while others had the time of their life
depends on our job, and who your boss/officers are, but most importantly you're just there to do a job and you're expected to give 100% effort when they don't even pay you.

Here flamethrower squads are part of the CBRN units. Dunno why, I guess its old Warsaw pact doctrine.

>his country has land borders
Fucking pissing myself laughing right now, you're going to have to stop it's just too much

the new kind of Jäger sergeant that goes with his squad behind the enemy lines and makes living for the enemys support troops unbearable. Also very good at liberating enemys food supply

>No freedom yet everything is taken care for you, right down to how you're supposed to tie your boots
>You have your own time for max 3 hours within a restricted area
>12 hour of duty a day
>Camps mean living in forests in tents for days while performing different (usually shit) tasks, during winter the weather tires you down
>Mentally and physically demanding yet you can turn off your brain for majority of the time
>Good officers and superiors
>Memories and friendship, mostly good
>TJ 0

Wouldn't repeat it though, it's definitely not something I'd do for living or fun even if my service was fine. Once in a lifetime experience.

tossutimppa?

Javelin aimer.

Koskaa kuullukkaan tota termiä. Hajp-jääkäri

Do you guys regret the time they took away from your young life for conscription? Seems awful when looking at it from over here in neutral land

No. I timed my service (which was 165 days away from my life) to a period in my life where I could do it without any civil life duties or worries stressing me.

not really, it's only 6 months for most people and when people are asked were their experience about conscription mostly positive, the results are around 90% saying that it was a positive experience to have in their lives

Oh wow it's only 165 days, my korean friends have had to do like 3 years each

Nope, i hated most of my time there but it actually makes boys into men and you meet a lot of new people and you will forever be able to talk with random strangers in finland about military service

>I had a miserable time while others had the time of their life

Me too, bro.

>it actually makes boys into men

for most it's 165 days, for specialists (medics and such) it's 255 days and for officers it's 347

>makes boys into men

>officers it's 347
Non-commissioned officers*

Nope, best 9 months of my life.

Came out in great shape to.

Should I give up on my job and just join the army? I would be an officer, considering I have a university degree.

Sh-should I do it?

Kek will decide..

Unless your job is shit maybe. Military is for people who don't have a job.

Beeing an officer is relly rather demanding and you will have to put great effort into it.

Me too, I managed a gym instead of go to the army.

Yes...you literally cannot go wrong doing that.

>you can go officer if you have a degree from some unrelated university
They'll make it this way here too I guess. Especially with those staff shortages.

Sounds boring compared to the army. Or Air Force in my case

Cannon fodder ;__;

There was only one type of man working as my unit's lieutenants. It's not for everyone.

I was active duty Army for 4 years. I was a medic.
I spent about 2 years assigned as a platoon medic in an infantry company, and had a short time assigned as a recon scout/sniper medic before my time was up.

It was lots of fun sometimes, and I miss the cool stuff and the friends. But I don't miss the military a stupidity and all the standing around and dumb shit.

My job is great, but I feel like I'm throwing my life away.. I wanted to be an officer all my life as a kid, but I kicked off the idea a while ago, and now I feel a void. I am not working enthusiastically. I do what I do because it pays well, but I feel wholly unfulfilled otherwise.

Yes, I know. There's a certain thrill in that though - at least for me. I am very welcoming of challenges, and that's why I've been pretty successful at what I do so far.

I wish I could affirm that so boldly.

It has worked that way for a while here 2bh.

Guess I'd have to experiment being in the shoes of a lieutenant to know what it feels like, but I am no stranger to hardship.

My military rank is panssarijääkäri (Panzerjäger?) , but my service was to make coffee for commanding officers in mortal companys HQ lol

Loader in a 120mm mortar squad. I also get to carry a CG M2 at all times and take part in the company's QRF.

>Mortal company
>Not joining immortal company

Enjoy death.

I actually googled "mortal" and "mortar" and still got it wrong, maybe I should drink less

I tolerated it. The shitty tasks almost broke me down couple times, but everything is nice when you think about it. When I was marching 78 kilometers with only knowing where the next point is where we are given next coordinates was horrid when doing it, but now I fondly remember it. Atleast the parts I can remember because we sstarted hallucinate big time at night

question to countries with conscription

how are you assigned to your part (ex. armor, infantry, tech, medic, etc)?
through a test, or application, or just random selection?
also, if any, what are popular sections?

Don't forget rounding up drunks and hauling them back to the garrison.

We don't have conscription since some officers tortured a private

It was random.
>popular sections
Communications. Logistics. Everything in the air force.
>unpopular
Border troops. Construction troops.

>Trained as:
Jaeger (light infantery), scout

>What I realy did:
electronic warfare aka server restarter

We dont currently have conscription but we had it untill 2010 (and it will return in 2018)

>how are you assigned to your part (ex. armor, infantry, tech, medic, etc)?
Mainly its determined by a test. You get different scores in stamina, ability to command, general knowledge and retard-test.

Then the recruiter tells you what types of service you are excluded from, and what suits you. Then you can choose from a few different ones (or a lot, if you scored high on the tests)

Most people ends up in mech infantry (and assorted support roles) and inly a few end up in air force or navy.

they test the recruits before service and disperse them accordingly, but the recruits can write down where they prefer to serve

popular things are infantry, armoured (tanks etc.) and things of that nature that seem full of action

But the support units need some good recruits too, so even if you score good on a test and chose infantry, you could be sent to a support unit because they can't just send all the losers to the unpopular units

To ZOG countries

Are you willing to die in a war against Russia?

>Are you willing to die in a war against Russia?

If that is what it takes, then yes.

Better then just cont being the unproductive, depressed autist I am right now

>sniper's assistant
A spotter doesn't count as specops?

Artillery.

Shit was mint.

this 2bh

Told them what i wanted to drive trucks (do nothing) and I was selected for that

Why dont people want to construction troops?

Manual labour without being fun.

Construction troops no longer exist and they should not be mistaken with engineering troops.
Basically, construction troops were units where most of the turks, gyppos and some very unlucky normal people did their military service. It consisted of building roads, bridges, dams and commieblocks for 2 years and not much else.

My dad build bridges during his conscription and said it was fun

Is really that bad to be an engineer?

thank you

I can't even join it, born on the wrong side of the border

Infantry Sergeant, battallion translator.

Engineers are different than construction. Engineers do the fun stuff like mines,explosives, fortifications, pontoon bridges...
Construction were basically unpaid labor force.

>and they should not be mistaken with engineering troops.
>Is really that bad to be an engineer?

>What is your combat role?
I don't have one
>What were you trained as in the military of your country?
Nope!

Didn't knew you guys had conscription,

Haven't they had conscription from way before the Falklands? Most accounts of the war always recount how the Argie conscripts fell before the Bong rush like reeds.

Nah, I'm a civil service hero.

True, but i thought it was over after falklands, since their military nowadays isn't near of what they were during their military govt.

well i don't think anyone thinks of actual commissioned officers when we're talking about conscription

I shoot many bullet.

you can pick from your nearby regiments and choose what you want to do, some of the more physical roles have tests,as do all special forces but elsewhere it's just wherever you want to go

Tank sergeant, specifically being responsible for one of these things.

This unfortunate for anyone fighting on my side.

Why?

You were a bridge driver?

Basic training as a conscript in the Corps of Engineers. Mostly building bridges and blowing them up.

In the Home Guard now.

Because I'm pretty sure I would be completely shit at it now. Been so long since refreshers exercises

Commander. In theory AVLB are used to set up bridges under fire. In practice the opposite side has to be completely decimated before we arrive so that the enemy anti-tank teams/squads don't fuck our shit up.

Also don't let the flag fool you. I'm a Finn working (temporarily) in the Netherlands.

>tfw you forget to lower the antennas on the tank and tear down a signal cable from the trees.

Glad i only had to drive the MLRS lol.

>While scandis were getting cucked by the state I was shitposting on Cred Forums

Driving an APC does sound p cool though

>tfw cadets cable is around the axel

Anti-tank man reporting in

I think national service would do countries like the US and Canada some good.

It would force people to sacrifice something for the common good so they would then also appreciate what they receive in turn (rights, security, welfare etc.).

I'm not saying it would be a very big sacrifice because it isn't but I think it would still help foster some nationalism and solidarity with your fellow countrymen.

I was trained as a infantry man, and ended up as a convoy scout in a CSS (Combat Service Suport) platoon.

c fucking driver boi :D

C-papers master race here.

mikäs hökötys on hytin takana?

yeah dude too many niggers and spics in our army now, i wouldn't wanna take any orders from some nigger man fuck that

Kuskin ja johtajien reppupaikka.

>Yes, like 90% of all males.
More like 70-80%. Hell, we lost like ten percent during training.

if you have family to go to it's ultra-comfy, but otherwise I dunno

>tfw there's a 2 year quota on everything except emergency management, royal guarde, and cavalry squadron

Literally why, I just want to fuck about in the forest with the lads

Making the big gun go boom
youtu.be/PyxzFVgz70M

Parem, parem, patareis on parem!

>mfw dat vid
ps. mis o poikien tetsarit?

Tetsarit on mättäällä järjesteltynä optimaaliseen rötväysasetelmaan että pojat pääsee heti rentoutuun ku murkulat on taivaalla. Poislukien tietysti viestipäivystäjä joka joutuu sluibaan viestilootan päällä

>be me
>in the army
>apply for sniper training after 6 months of service
>fail psych test
>get transferred to tank gunner

mfw

>mfw artillery scribe with A-papers

do you think they want psychopaths or normals when screening for snipers?

>A-mies
>kirjuri

It's even better than that. I had second highest fitness score in basic and got both pins (vitut saunojan pinssistä). I even only got the comfy desk job because the officer thought I looked like a nerd.

Elaborate

He looks like a weak faggot

Scribes are pretty much always the shittiest stock (so not normal fitness grade A) of conscripts. The stupid, fat kid in class. Not shit enough to be thrown back into civvies to man up.

i wonder how fucked up your head has to be if you manage to fail the psychological test for the serbian snipers

>i wouldn't wanna take any orders from some nigger man fuck that
>you wouldn't take orders from a college educated, OCS graduate just because of the color of his skin.
Great, stay out of my military. We don't need you.

You remind me from a A-paper guy who was lodged with us B-guys just because we had extra room. He eventually became a clerk but got kicked out for some reason and then became a HQ runner or whatever it is.

Dunno, snipers are not the most "normal" people I have met

Well, the story goes:
>refuse the tank gunner position
>apply for demo
>pass the test
>get trained
>become 1st class demoman since there are like 100 of them in the whole army
>mfw now I work construction

>It would force people to sacrifice something for the common good so they would then also appreciate what they receive in turn (rights, security, welfare etc.).

They already pay taxes for those. Who the fuck has right to demand anything extra?

Air [spoiler]cadets[/spoiler]

Usually the spotter is the more experienced sniper

what do you do for a living tho and what degree did you took

artillery, got spec ops training on 6 hour guard duty and shitter cleaning

>want to join the military
>have eczema
why does this happen to me