Tfw my mom is going to kick me out for being a neet

>tfw my mom is going to kick me out for being a neet
>tfw she already cancelled my cellphone plan, stopped letting me eat food she buys(I still sneak some), and refuses to pay for anything
>TFW it's quickly getting cold due to winter and I'm going to be homeless because I gambled all my money on meme Cryptocurrencies recommended by /biz/ and lost 30 BTC

>TFW not pretty enough to sell boypussy but still have too much of a will to live to end it by hanging

What is 30 BTC nowadays

Like $18k at current prices

Remember theres always someone doing it far worse than you

Just teach English in Asia for a while. It's not glamorous, but you'll find a waifu probably.

DREAMING ABOUT PROVIDENCE AND WHETHER MICE AND MEN HAVE SECOND TRIES

>Remember theres always someone doing it far worse than you

That doesn't mske me feel better.

It's not a competition to see who has it worse.

I can't fucking stand gooks

Id rather be dead than anyone near those creatures

A FUCKING NEET

>betting $18,000 on cryptocurrency

If you're serious, this is all on you.

haahahahhaahhaha

Well, get a job, you lazy bastard.

I would start evaluating on my life if I were you and stop posting frogs on chinese imageboards

You're not jorge so fuck off

Apply for welfare till you can get a decent job. You need to work son. I work to support my neet lifestyle.

are you the guy living in a tent under the bridge by my house? you've been there for a month already winter is coming and you will freeze.

No but that sounds hilarious

idk what I'm going to do. I wish id get kicked out in summer instead. It's getting fucking cold now

Btw you should give him some money

he's one of us most likely

Flags don't appear when I'm on here on my phone, but you're in burgerland like me get your CDL and become a truck driver. BAM income and a (temporary) home

>working
>neet

if all else fails you can always join the army, it might not be your plan A but it'll pay the bills and you'll get tonnes more respect than a neet , also (some) girls love a man in uniform, it'll help you get /fit/ as well

don't give up bro , there's always options

he could be dead already, i haven't seen him in awhile but the tent is still there

Work in McDonalds or Starbucks or shit. Come on man. Fix your life.

It's time to get a life user

Damn dude

I always feel bad for fellas like that. They seem like dirty subhumans but some of them are alright. Ill find a way, ill make it.

Get a job, get a life

Get some shitty retail job, everywhere should be hiring for Christmas. Its not glamorous but it'll steady you out and some footing to take the next step in your life.

jesus fucking christ

Make snuff films for money

I'm in the same boat as you but I'm actually looking for a job and there is a shit to do

haven't you posted here before?

weeb detected

Become the level 99 cave troll

everyone telling OP to get a job is ignoring the that no business would want to hire a NEET if they could avoid it. NEETs are allergic to job interviews as well.

is OP even still here?

>meme cryptocurrencies
>meme tautologies

So then get an education what the fuck like

Bro don't do this.
Getting a Christmas job is the WORST solution to NEETdom.
I got a Christmas job at a supermarket last year 'with the possibility of full time employment'. My parents basically insisted I would be kicked out if I didn't get a permanent job. My dad gave me an advent calender and replaced the chocolates inside with pieces of a handwritten work contract and told me that 'by christmas day you'll have a full contract for the first time my son'

I didn't get the job
They kicked me out
I spent 1 month at a homeless shelter.
I had my nose broken after I yelled at a homeless guys dog for shitting on the floor.

Christmas jobs are for students who have most of december and early january off

rather pleased at the fact that my mummy and daddy love me

>tfw was an early bird to BTC, back before you could use it to pay for anything
>lost a 500 BTC wallet

>be me
>be faggot ass NEET like OP
>decide to apply for a job at retail store
>actually get a response
>go to store for interview
>interview held when store is closed
>immediately start getting cold feet
>employee tells me they're going to get the manager for the interview