Tell me honestly, descrive how will you FUCK these Jewish girls from Moscow

Tell me honestly, descrive how will you FUCK these Jewish girls from Moscow.

>Fuck
>Girls
disguisting

with my benis

First I go
priviet devushka
then I go
want sum fuk?

Dude, rich jewish girls NEVER go for tiny corean penis. NEVER.

t, asian subhuman

By sending them to israel

okay I'll just drug them and rape.

Fuck off now pedojew

I look like woody allen

Do what we do to all eastern europoors here, give them a free flight here promising a nice job and an easier life. Take away their passports when they get here and push them into prostitution.

Sound jewish

benis in bagina?

Rectally. I don't want to deal with Russian child-support laws or Russian jail.

Kebab Jewish*

>having sex with a jew

I prefer to die a virgin 2bqhwyf

I'll deploy Sviatoslav' methods.

me: Shalom, I am an incarnation of your god Luficer the Satan, I need to make you pregnant so you can give birth to the Antichrist who will be the ultimate pinnacle of Jewish reign on Earth.

jewess: ok sure

>simple as that

Undress

Take dick in hand

Put dick inside them

Move back and forth

Have orgasm

Clean up

Go home

Shitpost

First I would fuck them

Then I would ask them to pay me

America does not have as many jews as it would seem despite them running the government and masterminding their dastardly schemes.

According to goygle only 2.2% of the population.

Idk what is tho bros but all the jewesses want to fuck me. I have slept with ~30 women and I can name 13 that revealed to me they are Jewish. It is possible that figure was greater.

I do not live in a Jewish hotspot or something. These women have overwhelmingly pursued me vs me them. This is a ridiculous anomaly. Why do they like me? I'm not wealthy at all. What makes me jewessbait

w8 a second.
you hve slept with 30 women? how?
what state and city r u from? how old r u? how you meed the girls>\?

>America does not have as many jews as it would seem despite them running the government and masterminding their dastardly schemes.

43% of the American Jewish population is part of the "1%" (and I don't mean Hell's Angels here)

>What makes me jewessbait
Your vivid imagination

pls respond, your answer can change my life ;__;

Honestly mate I think it's really unlikely that I'll fuck them. I don't know either of them personally, and I'm not very successful with the girls I do know.

>Dont know them personally
> not very successful with the girls I do know
That is why you will succeed

With my qassam fleshrocket

A short moment in a gas chamber will fuck them up hard.

adolf pls

I would put my erect penis into their vaginas, and proceed to gyrate my thighs until I ejaculate, if you get what I mean.