I have gross flight anxiety, so I'll never see the US in my life

I have gross flight anxiety, so I'll never see the US in my life...

Tell me about it. How is it really like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0N3J6fE-0JI
youtube.com/watch?v=XckkLPRKgEA
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=United States&country2=Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bad
Flight anxiety is retarded

Watch this video and complain about France is blacked now
youtube.com/watch?v=0N3J6fE-0JI

like the memes.

?

A little of everything, really. Loud bits, quiet bits, fancy bits, plain bits, exciting bits, dull bits, rich bits, poor bits, hot bits, cold bits... If you have a thirst you can probably sate it here somewhere.

>Flight anxiety is retarded

Wanting to live is retarded

That's how I also imagine it. There is no "average American", everyone has a very unique position in life.

There's this place called IHOP where you can have the equivalent of a Full English on big fat pancakes and then pancakes with syrup, and an infinite number of coffee refills

It's pretty nice my friend

I like going there during Pancake Pandemonium.

I flew Air France for the first time last week. It was pretty nice Tbh

If you're scared of flying. You could take a ship and sail across the Atlantic. I'm pretty sure a sea line still operates out of the U.K. that sails to the US

Me too, but I fly there all the time.

Man up son.

>Staying in your moms basement because you are afraid of stuff that can happen in the world
Why live?

Boats is a thing.

But then again, aircraft is way safer than boats.

Do they do tea instead of coffee?
If so it sounds like heaven is a place on America

>I chose my life

I think if you order tea here you get iced sweet tea 99% of the time.
Sorry.

Yes but you have to specify hot tea. Iced tea is very popular in USA.

Probably more likely to kill yourself as a NEET then die in a plane crash.

No fucking idea. We came from the infinite void and we are going back there after we die.

We do not matter at all. Nothing does, the entire universe is pointless.

>iced sweet tea

It's basically Jew: the country

You have to be over 18 to post here.

The Myth of Sisyphus ask the question - Why don't you kill yourself?

Well said

t.Dark Bladez the Hedgehog

>implying you won't experience "the void" for a mere nanosecond before being reborn as a handsome blonde Swedish man a few universes later

If you're white and you worry about the amount of shady looking foreigners in Germany, the US is not for you. It is ten times worse in this regard. Not a single large city there is white.

White people live in the suburbs surrounding those cities and commute to work, though.

>Do they do tea instead of coffee?
Unlikely they'd have the kind of tea that you want. The hotels I stayed in didn't even have kettles, just some complicated coffee machine which can't make tea.

Americans are not good at tea.

Exception is the big cities like NYC where you'll find speciality tea shops and very special treatment because you're British.

If you're travelling to America I recommend taking a small portable kettle

Out of curiosity how popular is hot tea over there?
On my Armenian sitcoms it seems like only hipsters and middle aged women drink it.

>there's a 2% chance if being reborn human
>there's a 40% chance you might be born Chinese
>there's a 60% chance you might be born a female Chinese

wtf I hate the void now

You do not experience the void at all. That's why it's called the void. If you lose an eye, the vision doesn't go to black, it goes away. Completely.

Cred Forums corrupted me to the point I noticed how weird the token black girl was
Nice to fly Air France m8

t. Alberto Barbosa

What do you mean Americans are good at tea? They turned Boston Harbor into a giant tea pot for your Brits.

TEA DRINKING LIMEYS GET OUT

GET OUT

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

People do drink it, but coffee is way more popular

aren't*

The Mexican we had working for us used to brew tea by running tap water through a Mr. Coffee to get hot water. I don't know why he didn't just microwave it at that point.
You can get hot tea, but you're pretty much on your own. I've heard of some people taking their own teabags to restaurants and asking the waiter for a cup of hot water.

>making tea with salt water

Is it true Americans don't have paid vacation?

How do they even travel?

Lmao, Jap is getting it!

It's not mandated but every job I ever had, even part-time had paid vacation.

It's up to the employer, it's not government-mandated. Free markets, baby.

Can you not take a ship?

we don't have government mandated paid vacation

it is up to the company

work for a shit company, get shit benefits

i've got 20 days of paid leave in addition to 10 company holidays

How long? Over a month or less?

That's not true. If you're a fulltime employee, you get paid vacation, although.. depending on the company you work for it could vary a lot on how much time off you get. Like for me, I only get 15 days paid vacation a year. Which 2 weeks is the standard for most companies.

Part time was 10 days full time started at 10 and worked up to 30 days a year.

>drinking radiated water

It's true, and we don't. Only the rich travel outside the US, so whatever American tourists you see tend to be snobs.

The poor ones travel to nearby attractions, and the ones in the middle go to some haven in Central America.

>Which 2 weeks is the standard for most companies.

Even at the shittiest job in Germany and France, you have a month. Sad!

You also pay half of your income to taxes and everything in Germany costs 3x as much as it does in the US.

Only ice tea in america, if its hot you want coffee.
I drink a half a liter of this per day with a quarter gallon of water.

>radiated
It's the same chemical process of exciting molecules; making sun tea is technically radiation too.

They do have paid holidays just like anyone else, the difference is that it's not government guaranteed. Up to the company. There's no legal minimum.

>They turned Boston Harbor into a giant tea pot for your Brits.

Yes, that's called doing it wrong.

I like America a lot but it's the truth to say you're not good at tea (You must be an American in Japan). The tea situation might seem minor but it's an important detail for us Brits.

>mfw trying to make Earl Grey in the hotel coffee machine

I know it's a cliche, but it just depends on where you go. What part would you want to see?

>Only the rich travel outside the US, so whatever American tourists you see tend to be snobs.

That's bullshit. I'm not rich. I make a typical salary of $52,000/yr and I've been to Europe on vacation twice this year. I literally just got back to the US 2 days ago. If you know how to manage your time and money, you can do it.

It's because it's not government regulated. And since its not, we do tend to get paid more. If the government stepped in and ordered all companies to give 30 days of leave. Then the companies would drop out salary to make up for their net losses

Yes American in Japan

I understand the tea problem it's just like an American in UK trying to find a proper burger. You just can't.

>everything in Germany costs 3x as much as it does in the US.

Don't know about that.
Rent in an large city for a three room flat is $1.000, in a small city $600.
1 litre milk costs $1.5, 12 eggs $2.

Now what about the US? Do they have milk for 50 cent a litre? Full McDonald's menu for $2? Doubt that.

Dude I went to McDonalds in the Netherlands. This shit was fucking good. I wish they sold this in the US.

The Maestro

>52k

What literally who state are you from?

What about taxes tho? I remember reading the Swedes her ass raped with taxes

Yes, but ask for hot tea. It probably won't be the best you've had, but hot tea is available at most restaurants.

Virginia. If you read any statistics, $52,000/yr is the average middle class salary.

That's average. Plus I live in a high cost living area

I was stationed in Germany
Eggs cheaper on base
Milk cheaper on base
We could go to finance office on base and get German tax refunded to us.

We robbed the Germans blind. Alcohol in particular was expensive in Germany.

>McDonalds
I said proper burger.

Dude that burger WAS proper

We do get a lot back. You can't become homeless here. Teachers don't have to break bad if they get cancer.

And taxes in the US ain't as low as they're made up to be either.

Yeah, but color means less here. The black folks in my cozy New England town are just like anyone else, but I live in a bedroom community for the staff/faculty a nearby private university. They're nothing like the folks you will meet on Chicago's South Side.

>And taxes in the US ain't as low as they're made up to be either.
Nigga you wish

I lived in Delaware, state with no sales tax.
Germans can't even comprehend that.

lol there's no difference in quality between burgers in Europe and America, that's such horseshit. We just tell ourselves that so we can feel culinary elitism about something.

My wife and mother both drink it regularly. I drink it when I want to shroom, but don't want to gag the fuckers down.

It's an American not a Jap

Delaware is a tax heaven though. Compare that to Monaco or Andorra if it's about Europe.

>a tax-haven non-state

So let's say you get an average degree (business management, for example) in the USA.

What are the typical wage an benefits you get if you find a job?

THERE IS NO FUCKING NEED OF OXYGEN IF THE CABIN PRESSURE DROPS YOU SHITLORDS OF FRENCH BABBLERS YOU ARE NOT FLYING THROUGH GODDAMN SPACE OXYGEN WILL ONLY MAKE PEOPLE HIGH TO KEEP THEM TAME REEEEEEEE JUST PUMP THEM FULL OF N2O SO THEY GO TO SLEEP AND WAKE UP IN FRONT OF GOD THAT WILL SEND TO HELL FRENCHMEN FOR SON OF STEALING ITALIAN CLAY WHILE OTHERS WILL ACCESS PARADISIAC ISTRIA AND DALMAZIA WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY ITALIAN CLAY RULED BY GOD HIMSELF IN THE YEAR 0 ALSO GIVE BACK TENDE ET BRIGUE REEEEEEEEE

>Even at the shittiest job in Germany and France, you have a month. Sad!
It is sad, and I'm proof of just how sad that can be. I had shitty jobs in my 20s, but I wanted to travel. I had to use my few vacation days for family funerals and things like that. Now that I have a decent job, I can't do some of the wilder things I would have done when I was younger.
Getting older sucks.

>buisness
nobody knows, none of them have ever managed to find a job

It really depends on the company. But for salary I'd guess between $52-70,000/yr. typical benefits - Health and Dental Care, Retirement, vacation, sick days and holidays.

>non-state
>higher GDP-per-capita than UK and average GDP-per-capita higher than any other state.

>But for salary I'd guess between $52-70,000/yr. typical benefits - Health and Dental Care, Retirement, vacation, sick days and holidays.

FOR ENTRY LEVEL?!

Yes, score it right in the US and within 5 years you are 6 digits and your own skyrise office.

I repeat myself: look at Luxembourg, Monaco, Liechtenstein. They're the equivalents of Europe's Delaware and have all the same goodies.

They're despicable leeches nonetheless, just like Delaware.

>Rent
>city
Ok, but how much does it cost to own a house with a few acres of land?

Also, I live in a very agricultural state, so I can get unprocessed fresh milk for $4/gallon and fresh eggs from free range chickens for $2.50/dozen. I can get duck eggs, too.

Yeah, I know someone who just finished their degree for Buisness Management. He just got hired on with a big company. His starting pay is $65,000/yr. and he has the typical benefits I said

>You also pay half of your income to taxes and everything in Germany costs 3x as much as it does in the US

20-40%tax depends on your income, married people pay much less.

And no, it is vice versa here with the prizes.
We have prices comparable to Mexico.

REEEEE GIB GREEEEEEN CAAARD

50.000$ is considered the jackpot here and you pay 45% of that in taxes to get the same benefits REEEEE

>We do get a lot back.
Depending on the state, you can here, too. It's easy to overlook how much things can vary by state. I pay medium-high taxes in Vermont, but crime is low, property values are stable, and a lot of things are subsidized.

Delaware offered to take in Rapefugees I would expect a German to show a little more appreciation.

Also Delaware is nothing like Lux, Monaco and Liechenstein save it has no sales tax.

Two months here.

But hey, in burger land you can hope to get a useless polluting and inelegant car :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=XckkLPRKgEA

Germany has a higher purchasing power than the US. You idiot.

That's not cheaper than here tbqh

If you went to a good school for a useful degree and you got good grades and you had some internship experience over the summer quarters then this is a pretty common entry level salary. Honestly for business it can go a lot higher, depending on temp experience and personal contacts.

Yes but your sales tax kills you

USA shit much cheaper.

See that's the catch. we can get paid more because it's a free market and the government isn't involved. if our government stepped in and mandated everyone gets 30 days paid vacation, our salaries would definitely drop.

So it's a trade off.. Get paid a lot more and have less time off. Or get paid less and have more time off.

Most people here prefer to be paid more, because it means they can support their families better and have nicer things.

How'd you measure this? I have only this, showing we're high for European measures

>there's no difference in quality between burgers in Europe and America
Not if you go to McDonald's, there's not. That said, every neighborhood and every little town has a beloved burger joint. They're everywhere. Think about the tea situation here vs there, and then reverse it.

It's great, the people there are so much uglier than the swedes that i feel great about myself

It's true..

American women are garbage. You Europeans are so blessed l have so many gorgeous women. Everytime I go to Europe my heart stops from the QTs everywhere. And then I feel depressed when I get back home

*to have

Thanks for the money. Meanwhile in USA, 98% of people think Sweden is a fish.

Depends on the country. Sweden may have beautiful women, Germany doesn't.

German girls still have to be better than American.

God damn dude, everytime I go to Italy, my eyes are so happy. That country is filled with QTs

Maybe not, but I like my milk fresh and without any government fingers having been in it.
And what about my question about owning a house with land?
That's just sales tax, and Delaware isn't the only one. New Hampshire also has no sales tax.
>state income tax
Always remember this: our states don't operate as a division of our federal government.

Italy - yes, certainly, they also have style.

Germany or the UK ain't better than the US.

>Nationalised to Poland
Makes me laugh everytime

>13.3% tax rate

Holy hell

>If you went to a good school for a useful degree and you got good grades and you had some internship experience over the summer quarters then this is a pretty common entry level salary
The good school part can make up for any lack of those other attributes. My wife graduated late with a degree in art history, and she makes more than 70k. That art history degree came from Northwestern U, though, so that's really all people see on her resume.

Most black here are protestants and most Hispanics are Catholic
There are some annoying things about them but I'd take them over a horde of FOB Muslims any day

Of course we're getting those too

>he can't into american microburgeries

You don't want to imply your products are less manipulated than ours, do you? One of the reasons TTIP is rejected here is your food "quality".

Religion doesn't play any prominent role in Germany. Not anymore.

We mostly despise Muslims not from an Christian, but from an Atheist-pragmatic point of view.

>Germany or the UK ain't better than the US

That's impossible. Because American women are absolute scum of the earth

>You don't want to imply your products are less manipulated than ours, do you?
>your products
Which ones? Not everything here is some shiny corporate bullshit.
>the view from my office window

No matter where you go, all women will appear ugly once enough of a certain type rejects you, user.

You have women from all over the world. Italian, English, Dutch, German, Scandinavian, Asian, African descent - from all over the world. Pick what you want.

I'm an atheist as well, but still Protestants and Catholics are way less invasive than Islam
The worst we have are maybe the westboro baptists, who aren't violent just loud, and maybe the occasional nutjob who tries to bomb an abortion clinic(very rarely)

I mean foodstuffs.
What your lower classes eat to survive wouldn't even be considered food here.

Climb mount Everest and tell us how breathable the air is.

Yeah, you reinforce what I said, religion doesn't play a huge role in people's lives here either. Many people are meme Christians that pray to God once a year for Christmas - that's it.

There is not a single society in the world that's both developed and religious. (No, I don't regard the Gulf states to be successful, they're oilniggers.)

>I mean foodstuffs.
So did I. I'm not talking about supermarkets, though. There's food here that's non-gmo, not mass-produced, and is of the same or better quality as that which you'll find elsewhere in the world.
>What your lower classes eat to survive wouldn't even be considered food here.
Well, that's appropriate, as poor folks aren't really people. Let them eat palatable plastics.
Also, it doesn't cost more to eat good food here, it just takes more time to prepare, and fresh produce doesn't have the shelf life of processed bullshit.

I miss Europe

We are a little better off than the USA in material things.
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=United States&country2=Germany

Of course we are also much safer, education is better, infrastructure etc.

why are mainlanders so obsessed with america? who cares

I don't care, must be an EU thing, like subconcious cuckoldry

It's a big country.

nigga boats are still a thing

>why would people care about visiting a place with huge areas of various types of unspoiled nature and several world-class cities?
>all unified under a common language (the global lingua franca) and free travel within its borders
Hmm...

Depends on the hotel. Some here have a hot water thing next to the coffee machine, and tea/hot cocoa packets for the water.

That's the max tax rate, so for the dollars that go in the highest income bracket. Still, cali has it pretty bad.

>mfw OR
>mfw no sales tax AND lower income tax than cali
feels good

>taking a small portable kettle
This is autism in its natural form.

Pretty much. Of the 28 Koppen Climates, 25 of them are somewhere in the US.