1.what is your country?

1.what is your country?
2.do they force you to learn a useless yet extreme hard ancient language?
>taiwan
>yes, fucking classical chinese ruin my day
>would rather born in another country with less history and culture

>taiwan
>history and culture

Only in the church seminary

你為什麼不喜歡繁體字呢?

>Germany
>you have to learn Latin

I think ancient Chinese has more connections to the modern day version than Latin to German.

Only the top 20% smart kids have to learn latin and Greek.

They made us read runes back in 3rd grade, there was even a test on it. And then we had to re-enact some asatro stories. Pretty lame.

Why do Taiwanese bother learning Mandarin when they should all be speaking Taiwanese Hokkien instead?

Make Hokkien the national language to piss off regular China more

Ancient Chinese and modern Chinese arr rook same in written forms to me.

We have to learn Latin in some types of schools (licei) and most students hate it, but it's not that hard

>The French made you to use the Latin alphabet

Japanese have to learn Kanji when they already invented two other writing systems that are superior, easier to use, and make more logical sense

Simplified is an abomination, but it's not as bad as going full retard and going from Chinese script to Latin like Vietnamese! Look at all these fucking diacritics! THIS SHOULD NOT EXIST

我很喜歡繁體字阿

>binland
>yes

Swedish

>the letter
FUCKING MONGOLS ARE INTIMIDATING US

do taiwanese learn this in classic class?

>that passage

I kek, it's not even written correctly, the meaning is bullshit too.

Because they have claim over mainland china where that's the largest languge

Okay but let's be real, they all know deep down that claim is never going anywhere, the best they can hope for it to be independent from China

Yes,we learn german

Cucked

latin is not hard

at least our history is longer than you
thanks to the ROC
they punish people who speak Taiwanese Hokkien in the past
now lesser people can speak it properly including me

>Hanja
>Chink alphabet
No

Only in like, preschool or 1st grade-3rd grade. Some ancient flip language.

Yes, we have to learn russian (or german, french, spanish, etc., but most people choose russian since it's easy), which is basically bulgarian with autism, 500 year old grammar and fenno-mongol words.

我很喜歡可臺灣愛女孩的腳

All Chinese I need to know!!

*可愛台灣女孩
Whoopsie
You get the idea though

I'm in desperate need of a SUCC

>asians

Bernd what happen you?
you have the weirdest reason to learn chinese beside that finnish dude

>2.do they force you to learn a useless yet extreme hard ancient language?
Of course, in Latvia for example. Latvian.

>Taiwan
>not the most gracious country on the planet

When will you demand the annexation of Italy and force Chinese onto us?

I am, inside my heart, an Asian.
I need to learn some Chinese and then move to Taiwan to further my studies and eventually find a loving wife for a lifelong bond and a succ that shall never end.
你也喜歡可愛女孩的腳嘛?

no

education system tried to teach me german for 12 years since 1st grade of elementary school
I can barely even introduce myself in this garbage language

1. UAE
2. Yes. We learn classical Arabic and modern standard.
Classical and Modern standard are basically the same thing though, and we only use them when we write.
Speaking, however, we just speak in our dialect.

Why didn't the Chinese try to invent better writing system? You should probably blame the elitism.

1. Japan
2. Yes
My quality of life would be a bit better if I had studied more STEM related things instead of how to decipher 9th century aristocrats' pastime poems. These subjects are purely teaching for teaching, not for students' future.

Alphabets are too stupidly easy too learn unlike Chinese characters which are aesthetic, broad and profound

*to learn

1. Paraguay
2. nah, nobody teaching nivacle yet

do you understand japanese? have you ever tried to look at a japanese sentence without any kanji? it's a huge pain in the fucking ass, it's like reading a sentence in English with no spaces.

taiwanese and hong kongers hate being associated with mainland china. yet they steal our history and culture and claim it as their own.

You're welcome btw

YES, ancient Greek......... it fucking hurts man

for people that are criticizing kanji/hanzi: just look at the crap written vietnamese is
not everything can be solved with latin alphabet. not even with cyrillic alphabet. so let chinese letters be

So basically you're admitting that hanzi is horribly inefficient in terms of practicality?