Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tHwvZ9XDLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(You)

>muslims with their shia vs sunni wars
>unite

LMAO

I thought it would be appropriate to inform you that I didn't read a word of this

(Du)

Saved

don't bomb us plz
we are asian we mean no harm
it's all west's fault

So? What you gonna do about it bitchboy?

Yet it is muzzies who choose to fight these wars and blow themselves up. Are you people or are you cattle? Are you lacking in will and intelligence? Do you need the west to be your master?

What we muslims on Cred Forums should embrace is the stereotypes that Cred Forums have about us. Don't be apologetic, don't be pathetic with #notallmuslim campaign.

Embrace it. Yes we are terrorists. Yes we will terrorize you. Yes we will invade your land with refugees. InshaAllah Europe will be muslim in the near future.

Neckbeard neets can only complain on Cred Forums. The leftist media is on our side. Edgy 4channers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are pussies in real life while we muslims, we prepare to die for our deen.

Remember, convert their families, marry their daughters, put hijab on them and make sharia the law of the land in the whole of Europe.

Takbir

>literally at war at since the moment of it's creation
Ahh yes, taqiyya

>Iran cares about Palestine more than Saudi Arabia
>Palestine prefer Saudi Arabia because they're sunni

There will never ever be peace in the middle east.

(Εσυ)

I've just sent another boat filled with syrian brown bulls
Allah Akbar brother

Well then, go back to where you came from and do something about it.

If the west is so shitty, why do millions of muslims desperately want to live here?

Get back to the middle east and improve your outcome if you think your system is better.

m8 politics in muslim lands is tribal, it will always be tribal, the only different between your lot and the africans is that you have fewer "tribes". That is why the middle east is a shithole full of primitives and cannot into stable societies without military strongmen and the like. You obviously know absolutely nothing about your own peoples history and societies.

Invest just 9 minutes of your time to learn something:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tHwvZ9XDLU

Allahuakbar

Cannot ducking wait to glass you m8 good riddance

eh

this triggers the Yurodumb

How many gorillion children?

t. Tutankhamun

For what purpose?

Move to Britain with your brothers

found a picture of you

(you)

>the eternal aussie

Remember what happened the last time Muslim countries banded together to destroy an enemy? Now look at what you lost :D

Vad fan?

>it wasn't you that wrote the Koran

dodged a bullet there. nice try OP. here's your (you)

Actually all of this is right. And Westerners are so oblivious of their countries' foreign policy in the past 50 years that they have no fucking idea what you are talking about when you say this.

t. 100% Germanic Übermensch

How can the rest of Cred Forums even compete?

>it was you who divided up the land
"No"
The Ottoman Empire controlled basically the entire Middle East and much of North Africa. After WWI, the Western countries divided up that Ottoman land into your own sovereign countries. We allowed you to be autonomous (after a brief period of British and French mandates). If we hadn't "divided" you, you'll all be dicking around in Turkey or fighting long wars for independence.

As much as I'm triggered by this he's a good drawer

only good muslim is a dead one.. i pulled some bitches hijab off last month at college she didnt even chase me just broke down crying LMAOOO

Fuck off sideways italy

You were so weak you couldn't stop us then. You're even weaker now as Levant is engulffed in war. So do try Achmed. Our culture will corrupt your young.

i know europe is not innocent but i hate it when arabs or africans blame everything on them
if you hadn't betrayed the ottoman empire your country wouldn't be so shit

You fuck off, no other country holds responsibility for this situation as much as you do