Why are Americans so impressed by these cars?

Why are Americans so impressed by these cars?
In the first world you see them all the time

americans never mastered style and elegance, their only strength is pick up trucks, but even they got fucked up and turned into monstrosities

they cost a lot more to buy here

They aren't made of plastic

They are expensive high end cars here.
We don't get the lesser models here, we only get the luxury or sport ones.
My friend in Germany had a Mercedes with no A/C and other things, they don't sell the basic models here.

> tfw no srt hellcat

we get m3's and other basic models, it's just that they're double the price here, and it costs like 3x more to fix them

> Norway
Lol And what do you produce? Whale meat?

My friends had roll up windows, and came with no radio and a/c, it was basic as fuck.

>M3
>basic model
lol

Oil and cheese slicers

i really don't know anything about cars, i thought m3 was the basic model cause that's the cheapest one you will see here

Oil.

Recently read they don't know how to spend all of this oil money

aren't americans impressed by anything from abroad because they falsely believe everything american is the best in the world?

aren't Chevrolets considered fancy in Europe

If we are impressed with things from abroad, why would we believe everything American is the best?

I lived in Germany a few years, never saw one driven by a German.

that doesnt make sense on any level whatsoever

you might be what they call 'a retard'

Chevrolets here are just rebadged Opels.

I've talked to many people from Denmark and when discussing cars they mention how BMWs aren't really that fancy over there and something like a Chevy or any American made car is. I lived in Denmark for a while but didn't really see too many cars so its hard to say.

Chevys were shit
They don't even sell them any more
Even them, they were rebranded Opel/Vauxhalls or Daewoos

Chevrolets sold in the europe are rebadged Daewoos or Opels.All muscle cars,pickups and such are second hand imports,they dont really do not have factory representation here
Pic related,those used to be priced above 30k euros,now you can get a decent mileage diesel one for 3-4 k eur,they were popular as taxis

What do Europeans think of American muscle?

>impressed by krautkarts
No, thanks. I don't want to buy a whole new set of wrenches just to fix them when they invariably break down. I guess it's impressive to see one that's actually still working, though.

kool girl car

i just sold my W124 300 diesel merc for 1000 euros.

it had only 760 000 kilometres on the trip.

Rare as fuck since they're expensive as fuck thanks too big L and V8 etc.

And 2bh i think you'd agree, why would you buy a Camaro if you can buy a V6 Audi 4wd for the same price.

you aren't umpressed UNTIL you see some thing on your won eyes, gosh, why are you so dumb.

>fuck thanks too big L and V8 etc.

to*

And I mean that the governments give them ridiculous taxes.

wow you really seem like an expert on my country, i'm impressed

Good car to lose your virginity in

We aren't. Don't know where you get that

>buying a german car

>lying on the internet to look cool in front of Europeans
you're better than this

apparently I produced some hurt in your butt

next time you're going to be a sparky smart-ass don't sound like an absolute fucking retard in the process lmao

>m3
>basic
Honestly what are you talking about.

there won't be next time, I wouldn't know how to explain it in spanish

I'm not don't know anyone except for a doctor's wife that's impressed by them. They are over engineered crap made in a crumbling factory in Slovakia.

> pole calling someone else dumb

well gee bud you must associate with only the highest members of society! because over here in normal America people absolutely love BMW and Mercedes!

I can drive 7,300km without leaving the TCH except to board the ferry from NL to NS. I can't really speak for Americans, but they have more than just one highway sooo..... maybe that has something to do with it?

Things tend to cost more where more can be paid for them.

Do you even know what you are looking at?

lol here in Miami those are the shit cars m8

I want a special request
I'll try to buy this :
The problem is not the price but the fact that its rare and hard to get it delivered to europe

go back to plumbing school

An Uber I took a few months back drove one of these. Very odd fellow, but very spacious car.

>They are over engineered crap made in a crumbling factory in Slovakia.
Better in Slovakia than in Mexico
>being butthurt about the fact even we are smarter than you
>anyaverageiqrankingbycountry.jpg

here those are cheap as fuck.. you can get them at police auctions but if you drive it in the US everyone will think your a cop lol

You want the Police Interceptor model?

Hey, I remember having an argument with you over those ugly ass cop/cabbie cars a couple years back.

I see them every day too, what is your point?

Yeah but they were never delivered to europe, like at all.

So all the ones here are imports which make them relatively expensive.

I'm probably gonna buy one anyway since I like tanks disguised as sedan's.

I don't know about France, but it's actually relatively easy to import and register a car from outside the EU into the UK

No, the black one ( fbi version ) seems fine
I have to remove all police stuff tho or it would be illegal
Must be someone else
Yes, in fact import is more expensive than the car price

oh yeah shipping prices are going to be stupid, but to make it legal to drive here all it needs is a MOT, and headlight reflectors

surprising lack of Germans ITT

There's some novelty to be found though. The best selling sports car in Germany right now is the Mustang.