On

Flag
On

None. Ours are horizontal

What the fuck

burgerland
on

on

Wait, are you guys serious? Do you have self-operating switches or can your lights only be connected to one switch?

off

Normally you only connect your lights to one switch?

What if your room has more than one door? do you stumble around in the darkness until you find it, if you enter through the wrong door?

is this a trick question? see pic rel

it's on btw

It's off.

this is not an issue at all because most rooms only have one door

>normally

Fronce
off

you'd use a switch that can bounce back to its original position

On

Off.

t. guy looking at my light switch right now, which is on and in the opposite position.

My flats corridor has switches that don't. So what position is on or off depends on what position the other switch is in. I have never thought about switch positions as on or off before because of this. It depends on what the guy doing the wiring thought makes sense anyway.

We have buttons and you don't see if they are on or off. Switches like in the OP exist, but they aren't common and the surface of the switches is larger.

That's pretty interesting. I've never seen a light switch like that before, but I like the idea of just having a button that you push.

It's on

no

Off

Turey
Off

Haha look at this faggot guis :DD :d

no reversed is on

interesting

On :^)

Typically it would be on.

But some rooms have multiple switches - halls, bedrooms with a nightstand switch, kitchen where you enter the house from, etc.

>Switches for both top/bottom at top and bottom of stairs
>Always make sure both switches at either top or bottom of the stairs are in the same position, even if it means going down the stairs in the dark

protecting the ocd people from having a seizure. you're doing what god could not user

MX.

On.

kek iktf

What about this, on or off?

Do other eastern euros recognise this?

I have a rheostat for whatever reason.

We have both, and it is ON on OP's pic.

on or off?

Off
>tfw messing with people at dorm and turned it upside down.

What the fuck am I looking at?

All I know is this.

on

Off

Any country that does not answer this to be off is 3'rd world...