Be on INTERNATIONAL

>Be on INTERNATIONAL
>Be racist
Why are you on Cred Forums if you are racist ?

to validate my racism

> implying anybody cares

is it racism if you hate everyone?

The fact that I'm on /int doesn't mean that I abused to love a niggers.

Because racism is inherently human nature and partaking in international interaction does not mean you should not be yourself. You're welcome.

Racists are insecure and I'm not insecure.
Also most of the racism is banter

:)

These 2bh

t. racist pan-Arabist
and it's not racist if they're not human.

You have to be over 18 to post here

>Cred Forums
>racist
[citation needed]

I am racist but I like to know about other countries

>inb4 HUE cannot be racist

because white filth overwhelms my life t_bh

I'm only racist against Germans desu

t. Tyrone DeMarcus Washington

>we was

WE WUZ

Oh ...
ok :(

>t. rudest racist cunt in europe

I'm not racist, I only care about culture.
As long as people share the same culture there can be peace between them, the moment you have people talking different languages with different ethics and morals you get war.
Also fuck the new extended definition of racism.

I would beat the shit out of you so hard you would think you're in the middle of another earthquake.

That's why on /fr/ you are hyper racist with niggers.

It's just banter.
:^)

I don't go to /fr/

It's all bantz, my friend. Cred Forums is a comfy place.

>tfw you don't want to be racist and actually enjoy meeting new cultures, but because your own culture is being destroyed and replaced you are forced to be racist
anyone else? I don't fucking mind arabs as long as they don't TAKE OVER MY COUNTRY REEEEE FUCK OFFFF

Sub-saharan Africa reached civilization way earlier than it has reached Scandinavia.
Take that as you will.

It's funny how mentioning ones race that isn't white can trigger people and derail threads.

if you want to move to africa i will pay for your plane ticket

>As long as people share the same culture there can be peace between them

They still fight though.

Probably projection.
You know racial version of closet gays peojecting on open gays.

Who would make a nice looking logo for such a shitty board? Do other boards have logos?

Only bits of Cred Forums are racist, and care too much about being white.
However all of Cred Forums (Even if they wont admit it) secretly want to bang qts from around the world.

Andm? My ancestors built a better civilization than those KANGZ ever will.

>Implying Cred Forums doesn't prove the point of racism

I use to believe in the inherent goodness of all of mankind and think things like race and nationality were purely cosmetic.

Now I hate majority of you niggers and your country as well as large part of my own country and hope for terrible things to happen so I can come on this site and mock the recipient country with shitty memes.

Racism is only natural response to the reality that everyone only looks at for their own.

Yes I'm edgy.

Why not? To me racist means to recognize there a different human races and some are better than others in certain aspects. Hate has nothing to do with it, it would be like a human hating a bird because it's inferior...

Me too