Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eng5rJm9X7w
youtube.com/watch?v=8eCufHOH0qE
youtube.com/watch?v=dUt8gAAvgBA
vocaroo.com/i/s1TVejqGKwM2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shigerlikole, ska, skimrpapå muhmkfhp

You just bought a 1000 liters of milk

>tfw just had to buy another fridge the other day to store all the milk I accidentally buy and ended up buying 10 fridges

kek'd

DET SKAL JO VÆRE PLASS TIL TRE!!!!!

STOP MAKING FUN OF OUR LANGUAGE!!1!

there has to be some truth to the video though?

disregarding memes, danish is only difficult to understand for other nordics, not other danes. Unless we are talking two different dialects. Like, a guy from copenhagen would have a hard time understanding a guy from southern or western jutland.

>Unless we are talking two different dialects. Like, a guy from copenhagen would have a hard time understanding a guy from southern or western jutland.
This is not normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=eng5rJm9X7w

youtube.com/watch?v=8eCufHOH0qE
rigsdansk and sonderjysk compared

What's with all this strange attention to Danes recently?

i don't like it

youtube.com/watch?v=dUt8gAAvgBA

You know how we feel.

You're asking for it with your patriotism 24/7 by the largest group of posters on the entire site.

Even in a country as small as denmark people have problems understanding each other? Weird

Bornholmsk is heavily influenced by Swedish and Sonderjysk is just a cancerous mess.

>Kamelåså

vocaroo.com/i/s1TVejqGKwM2

Oh yeah, well, you're asking for it by being all chaddy and low profile. You think you're better than us? Fug off tbqh lad. :D

Nigga, here in Slovenia you can't understand the guy who lives 10 miles away from you, We have about 7 regionally different ways of saying 'what?' between the 2 million of us. The same is true in varying degrees for all countries who weren't colonized intentionally in recent history but gradually in the middle ages.

Denmarks former prime minister. MILF

Translation?

We got the Same here, someone from, say Zwolle and someone from den Bosch won't understand eachother if they don't sprak the standard language

It just got worse and worse.
Nobody could remember what anything was named.
One day Edward wanted to pick up a hose, so he could make his own bike. He therefore went to shop owner Rufus and pointed at the shelf with hoses, but instead of saying "I would like to buy a hose for my bike," he said "I would like to get a KAMELÅSÅ."

lel