Tfw your country fell for the shitty Leopard 2 meme instead of the based Challenger II

>tfw your country fell for the shitty Leopard 2 meme instead of the based Challenger II

What MBT does you're country use? Are you happy with the decision?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvLpQiaKIYw
theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/06/dutch-voters-reject-closer-eu-links-to-ukraine-in-referendum
youtube.com/watch?v=wlLqdFsMnCE
grandpapencil.net/austral/abword/abplace.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=L-dX2KuUg58
youtube.com/watch?v=yYZBmneB5BY
youtube.com/watch?v=W6KvCj7_bMk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Defence_Force
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_National_Armed_Forces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Indonesian_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weaponry_of_the_Australian_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesia–Malaysia_confrontation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_East_Timorese_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Bali_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detachment_88
youtube.com/watch?v=regl4vTld5E
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/defence/our-french-submarine-builder-in-massive-leak-scandal/news-story/3fe0d25b7733873c44aaa0a4d42db39e
youtube.com/watch?v=fVg6gFmuRlE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_National_Army
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't really know anything about tanks.

What makes the Leopard 2 a meme? Does it have White bottom text under it?

>Held from May 10 to 12 and jointly hosted by the U.S. Army and the German Bundeswehr at the Grafenwoehr Training Area in Germany, the the Strong Europe Tank Challenge included challengers from six NATO countries: Denmark, Germany, Italy, Poland, and Slovenia—which sent tank platoons of four tanks each to compete— and the United States, which sent two platoons.

>Germany wound up coming in first place, followed by Denmark and Poland.

Both top 3 spots had Leopard 2 modernized by their own armies :)))

youtube.com/watch?v=wvLpQiaKIYw

stay on your safe continent Canada, this is wolf country here and you'd be pray in no time

Which tank is your waifu?

Do you only use the Leopard?

Leopard is pretty good for European territories desu, maybe not perfect for the desert.
t. Leopard user

tfw your country use meme tanks

My cunt uses the merkava mk3
Specifically designed for the israeli environment. Uses trophy active protection system to blow up incoming anti tank shells before they hit. Has 6 passenger seats for non crew members inside the tank.

We sold our main battle tanks.

our tanks are fucking unrivaled

Merkava is a really interesting tank
Its engine is also on the front
It's designed to fight against infantry rather than tanks I guess

Which should be the MBT for the future Catalan Republic? Would the Leclerc be a good choice?

dont be so sure

No. We got over 1000 tanks in service(serviced, working, with ammo).

and shitty T72's mods

And PT-16 and PL-01(2018) in production soon.

The most important part of the tank is the crew.
Therefore the engine was placed in the front to add more protection.

I wonder if our government wants to buy those Polish tanks.

I think 2 years ago Netherlands sold it's Leopards to Finland. Is the Dutch goverment planning to buy new tanks?

There are talks about buying new tanks, but nothing is certain yet.

After MH17 all our political parties (literally all of them) have asked our government to reinvest in our military. They want to go from 1,1% spending to 1,5% spending over the course of a couple years.

do you liek ukrein?

We already voted about that. And the answer is no.

theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/06/dutch-voters-reject-closer-eu-links-to-ukraine-in-referendum

Good. PT-16 will be a main battle tank, PL-01 will be more of a mix of a apc./tank with high mobility and great camo:
youtube.com/watch?v=wlLqdFsMnCE

and yes it will be great despite the memes.

Hope Netherlands get the army spendings up, future dosn't look as bright as 10 years or so ago.

T-90

how fucked are we?

You should have it by the year 2050.

0/10 if you can turn on SHTORA
3/10 if you can't

Our military does like it's gadgets.

We have new patrol boats. Proper anti-missile boats that are part of the missile defense shield.
Our first Joint Strike Fighters are coming in.
And of course our good old apaches and patriot missiles.

Our military is purchasing some MQ-9 Reaper drones to play with.

We're pretty much an American base with American bread and butter equipment.

Your vipers are p sweet bruh

What does your average russian think of the pak fa shitshow?

Does the media even cover it?

>does the russia media cover negative subjects about russia
think before you ask stupid questions

Forgive me, I'm a burger

>pak fa shitshow
what habbened with it?

Well recently you guys lost India as a potential buyer, as India just purchased 36 Rafale and will most likely purchase more.

Nothing, which is really the issue.

You guys really need to stop building Su-34s and 35s and shit and throw everything into the PAK FA basket to get it moving.

recently? I thought it was like half year ago

I'm sorry for lashing out

India was always going to purchase the Rafale, it doesn't have much to do with the PAK FA purchase.

The issue is India reduced their investment on the project, which is making it harder to complete. They're still planning to buy it i'm pretty sure.

It was in talks. But the deal was actually signed this past Friday

I really don't even see why they're building more.

Syria?

Something to replace older aircraft.

We got our own, tho it's heavily based off a Russian one

Leopard is good. Especially when you can couple of them for peanuts :)

>instead of the based Challenger II

It's not just you guys, no one likes buying British military stuff

No point in buying the Challenger unless it gets a smoothbore gun.

Merkava > Challenger > Leopard

prove me wrong faggot

Saudis love our shit

>Merkava > Challenger > Leopard>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>M1 Abrams

Dont foget your domestic tank senpai

Yeah that's the best we can do, the Saudis. Depressing. Meanwhile our "traditional friends" like Canada and Australia avoid our stuff like the plague

>tfw no one likes you anymore

Literally the best MBT though

>hating on the abrams

m1a1 literally raised the bar for armored warfare. Most modern tanks are based on a similar chassis except for the eastern europe/warsaw pact ones

Pls do not bully the abrams

It just makes more sense to buy American for Canada and Australia. Canadian and American defense are integrated at pretty much every level, and America would be Australia main military ally if any shit went down. It only makes sense to share commonality on as many things as possible. It's not really a knock against British equipment.

>The most battle tested modern MBT
>Somehow the worst

???

Merkava is a piece of shit though.
>still believing in sloped armour
TOP KEK

Trophy active protection system
Engine used as extra Layer or armor
Made in the capital shtetl
What's not to love?

jews

que?

OKAY GAYS ITS TIME FOR ANIME

>Yfw Canada sells more military equipment to the Saudis than the UK

Lmao

merkava is 100% sex

YES

>Yfw Canada sells more military equipment to the Saudis than the UK

No you don't. See UK is the top exporter to Saudi, followed by the US. Then France is a distant 3rd. What does Canada sell to them?

Holy fuck worst korea loves our shit

They don't really have a choice. Countries like South Korea, Australia, Canada, Japan, who are ultra-dependent on the USA are politically forced into buying American gear

No bully

The Burke Swarm can't be stopped.

>Not wanting German steel
>Not wanting the successor of the Tiger and Panther tank

fucking niggers

Is it a tank or ifv?

I wouldn't say it's political. It's only practical to have complete interoperability with your main military ally.

Italy has good girls but bad tanks

Australia has 40 tanks max, I wouldn't give a damn about what the ADF (pretend army) buys

KATYUSHA BEST GIRL

It'd be hilarious if it was actually the greatest tank of all time and Italy just spent all this time making sure no one talked about it.

Bit rude

Why are the jews so rude?

Not even the best pravda

f-fuck off u stupid paki pedo!

>I wouldn't say it's political. It's only practical to have complete interoperability with your main military ally.

It's not practical to be completely dependent on them though. An alliance with the USA is one isolationist President away from useless. It's a good alliance to invest in regardless, but it's stupid to put all your eggs in one basket. Don't fool yourself, these things are always political. The USA isn't a charity. In return for alliance you have to support US industry.

>gives vital information to a nazi fetishist
>best

postin best tank ever

Planes are cuter.

But they dont have big boobies. No boobies no life!

I am an Australian expat. I know how underwhelming your army is.

At least they aren't Canada

>your
Yeah right Shlomo, you're just being rude

But they are not as fun to talk about because you assholes ended our jet program.

Australia is a big island so you should be looking at the navy and air force, not the army. The army is irrelevant.

?

Bruh, I used to live in brisbane, anstead. Postcode 4070. I went to high school in kenmore state high and went to primary school in Belmont state school (we moved house because the high school of the catchment area, whites hill, is shit) I can eben sing the first two lines of tje real Australian anthem(waltzing matilda)

The Pres doesn't have as much power as you think.

Plus Trump released his actual military spending points and he wants to up commitment not lessen it. Which goes against what he actually says because he's a lying sack of shit, but there you go.

All memes aside this tank is GOAT

Also stop hating on Leo

this is not healthy

Also this thing is great

Ah yes of course very convincing, none of this is readily accessible with a single google search

Stop being rude

shut up and go into gulag pidorashque

In foreign policy the President is quite powerful. I didn't base my post only on the possibility of Trump but also on the historical record, such as post WW1 when the US turned insular again.

The USA because of its size is one of the few powers that can *afford* to be isolationist. So whereas for the UK that would be suicide, for the US it's an actual option. If the President and the American people are thinking along the same lines, i.e. "tired of being policeman now", then the games up. That's it.

Your tea is a shit!

W-why, Russia?

Because indians piss into it in revenge for occupation

True, but I don't think a country should really base it's decisions off something which probably won't happen. If you can't base your decisions off of 60+ years of fairly consistent policy what can you base them off of?

Plus, at least for Canada, we can't really be isolationist with them anyways.

Seems what i am out of pics from that journal, but i also have some ww2 styled animu soviet tanks if some1interdasted.

Leopard 1A5BR.

Kinda useless for our lands.

You better be lying

What is interesting is that your APC Namer is probably the single most well armorued land vehicle in existence. It's a Merkava with the turret removed and extra armor added to it. A few years some were struck by multiple Kornet ATGM's and not only sustained no casualties but continued operating. Amazing, and I consider myself an anti semite.

forget about silly tanks
what is your cunt's main mechanized engineering equipment piece?

Here i am with my gf. Look into my eyes, how i can lie?

>Catalan independence

Oh shush. I feel truly sorry for ethnic Catalans that against secession.

>I don't think a country should really base it's decisions off something which probably won't happen.

Of course but you also shouldn't totally depend on the idea that it will never happen, because if it does happen you're screwed. Majority of the past 60 years was the Cold War which forced the US to be involved in a global ideological struggle. Nowadays things have changed

>Plus, at least for Canada, we can't really be isolationist with them anyways.
Yeah that's true. Well they hardly have any sovereignty left at this point.

why is she so cute bros?

Well fuck it still tastes great though

The fact that Belmont ss headed by mr seawrighte in 2010. With sporting houses jilka, canara, nankin, arunta, all named after local aboriginal names of birds is not easily accessible on google. The fact that this year, the summit climb of mt tibrogargan in the glasshouse mountains was shut down because a 17 yeat old bitch fell down the mountain is not easily accessible by Google. The fact that the maroons are 100 times better than the blues is not easily accessible by google.
The Australian navy is an over glorified form of border control.

>Chinar is ripping off the Stryker BCT concept, calling it 'big eight wheels' units

>

Too expensive probably.

You can see her soul screaming in her eyes

hahaha, can you imagine stupid gooks still drink green tea hahahaha

>The Australian navy is an over glorified form of border control.

I suppose the same can be said of all navies without a decent SSN

Again this is all stuff easily ripped from google
>not easily accessible by google
lel you must think I'm a foreigner as well
You're a dirty rude jew lad

It's honestly not that great of a vehicle. They're cutting down the numbers on it pretty hard. The 30mm is what will be giving them firepower in the future, it's a more solid concept.

>The Australian navy is an over glorified form of border control.

They're getting mini-Burkes though.

>Today I learned F-16 pilots and ground crew call it the "Viper" and not "Falcon"

Noice.

leopard 2A- is better than challenger desu
t.played wargame: red dragon

hahaha yeah stupid gooks
*hides green tea he's currently drinking*

B-but, muh CROWS

Why "challenger" never visit "challenges" anymore? I mean they bring it to tank challenge once, take last place and never cum back xD

wtf is wrong with you

this
T72BU superior Russian engineering
Challenger 2 dumb anglo monkey engineering

Find me one link online that says that jilka is the abo name for a rooster, arunta is the abo name for a cockatoo, canara is the abo name for a magpie (like the one cunt that swooped me everyday on my bike ride to school while i was in belmont, but you can't fight back because of retarded natural wildlife laws.)
Ps they are carindale abos, the name will obviously be different in whatever city you live in

alrighty my proxyhohol friends, i have to go sleep now 7:11 morning here hehehe ;( hope we all gonna die in nuclear blast soon enough!

grandpapencil.net/austral/abword/abplace.htm

I like the taste. Plus there's less caffeine so it's better for late night tea

To be honest, track back to the "original" 8 wheels can be a problem.

t-72bu is not exist irl. t-72 is cheap version of t-64, and t-64 is upgrade for t-62. t-62 and t-64 has been devoloped in kharkiv (ukraine). Russia steal ukranian tech! %%turret-throwers (aka t-62 -- t-90 series) is cheap shit to fight ungo-dungo africa tier rebels, nod real modern army%%

Sweet dreams russian anime poster

{postin frum phone} what do you guys think about this kind of tea? i really enjoy it but that little pieces which is always infiltrate throw my tea strainer make my butt hurt. Tastes kind of similar to black tea with lemon.
luv u 2

Not a big fan of fruity teas desu

SU-34 and SU-35 are excellent aircraft.

That is rose. Flower, not fruit.

You had to have the word arunta to have that link.
Another point, I watched and read tomorrow when the war began(the movie not the even shittier abc3 show)
I have horrible memories of the block and scottys retarded fat face
Friendlyjordies doesn't do enough yilmaz
Lamingtons from woolies taste shit
Coles car insurance quote ads look retarded
That guy from the liberals ad was not a real tradies
Fuck you I lived in aus

They are but are they good enough for the future? I don't see them as being survivable against American and Chinese 5th gen aircraft or against advanced 4th gen like the Typhoon and Rafale that will be carrying weapons like Meteor. I get their need to have new airframes but the PAK FA is their chance to be competitive into the future, it should have priority for them.

we got leo 2a6 and leo 2a4,the a6 are obviously in the frontline and it is said they are good

youtube.com/watch?v=L-dX2KuUg58

K2 Black Panther

Anime about middle schoolers driving tanks? What the fuck is this shit?

>What MBT does you're country use?
shitty soviet tier turret thrower aka T-72

It's not like you guys will ever have to use them.

I mean do you guys have any actual enemies?

And not just meme ones.

What did you expect? Chinese can't invent anything for themselves nowadays ironically.

t14 soon vatnik!

Prob the best tank in the world now desu

Venezuela is potential. Also Argentina been kinda a rival on influence in the area, they lost, but still a threat for that, we need to dickwave as much as possible.

But we also have our interests, like keep the amazon safe from any invasion and oil and resources on the sea.

People here do think like you, that's why it beame so underfunded over the years.

Poland modded T-72
It passed the trials at least.
And comes with some horses for some reason.

Abrams are useless in actual warfare that involves fighting another nation.

Compared to the Leo 2, the Abrams have half the operation time before mandatory service check has to be conducted, it's also much, MUCH heavier than the other MBT's.

When Norway bought their MBT's the choice was between Leo 2 and Abrams. The Abrams lost simply how much maintenance it requires compared to the Leo 2.

Every NATO wargame I've been to where the US army or the US marines are involved we've had to have a break for a full day because of the Abrams needing their maintenance check.

Intercontinental strategic turret laucher. That's why exactly Russia need thouthands of T-xy tanks with autoloaders.

T-90 are taking hits and surviving tho.

I guess that's why the Abrams performed so poorly in the Gulf war/ & Iraq War.

Oh wait..

90, compared to 72B have slightly different turret and exactly same hull. Its real name/designation is 72BU, which had changed by Yeltzing in 1990s.

Has the Leo taken part in tank wars against another nation?

I really don't know

The Abraham's have. Did pretty well.

but we have only 350 T-90 in service while having thousands of T-72

then why are there so few nations buying your superior tank then?
Only ones I can think of right now are South Korea, and they're only eating out of your ass because of North Korea and China.

Nope, they had bought US tanks for US bank loans :D

>Did pretty well.
>Yemen
>Iraq
sure

>Abrams are useless in actual warfare that involves fighting another nation.

This has to be bait. The Abrams is one the most battle-tested designs still in use, fighting in both conventional conflicts --ie Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom -- and asymmetric conflicts -- ie Afghanistan and the Iraqi insurgency.

Can't they just take the T-72 and update them to T-90MS? or Just T90. Or there is already a modernized version of the T-72?

Yeah, and ironically, the U.S. government invent nearly every war with these fancy weapons "for" the world since when, like 1980s? LOL, lovely narcissistic people.

I don't know.

But when the Leo performs like the Abraham's in 73 Easing then you'll have some kind of point.

Lost to ours tho.

Please elaborate on why it is inferior. And don't use maintenance as a point when we both know the US has the logistics to operate it en masse.

The Abrams is a very combat proven tank.

Just because military budgets are not limitless.
Speaking tanks, 90s seem to be discontinued shortly, as T14 arrive to service.

Easting

I know that, i mean like modernize part of it, nor entire regiments.

T-15 is pure sex though.

I will give it to you Hues, you can make sexy war machines when you put your mind to it.

MFW Stryker is just a AMV ripoff

T-Thanks...

Forgot to say - 90s have modified electronics.
These things are expensive to build and very easy to lose against "allah-babakhs" with RPG, shooting unprotected tank parts.
In fact, rear and side armor of 90MS are equal to base 72 (built 1974). Even with dynamic defence, tank still have its unprotected parts.
So, I think, ministry of defence just find it unneccessary.

because of China? Interesting, North Korea is dangerous, that's true. China? Gimme a reason that China would be a threat to South Korea.

>ministry of defence just find it unneccessary.
sure burying guys is cheaper than making a proper protection

But Jordan bought some of them, so they're still gona be built.

Also why Shtora failed in Syria?

>Not buying our Abrams
Hey remember that time you guys brunt down the white house? It's really starting to come back to me.

>slav
>talking shit about making bad tanks

>korean
>buying shitty murrican tanks and sucking murrican dicks

>implying we dont have slav tanks too.
These are fucking deathtraps. in the korean army they send the lowest of the low to man these.

>burying guys
lmao
AFAIR shtora useless against TOW-2A, and rebels have a lot of that snacks.

>It's shitty but Vatnik cant explain why

Well, they have any plans to update the system?

youtube.com/watch?v=yYZBmneB5BY

Video is the same tank i posted first, survived, but the system failed.

In fact, 72, 80 and 90 have no deathraps, it's just turret active armor blocks forming such shape shape. Real turret armor looks like Maybe, if Ass sad find money to buy these.

>tfw your cunt once field tested these newer 60-70ton behemoths and the Challenger 2 came out on top
>the M1A2 sunk in the mud and eats fuel like no other
>the Leo2 that was brought here got its tracks derailed after humping the muddy countryside and sunk multiple times
>the K1 never sunk but was kill when it was traversing knee deep water, they claimed it was just a """technical glitch"""
>the T-84 sunk deep in the mud but breezed through the river like a boss
>then the C2 just fucked off like nothing and even moved after being submerged into meme tropical flood water
>then the reality sunk in that ships and planes are more needed than tanks
>even used MRAPs from the Middle East are more viable
>my gubmint paid millions of dollars to these countries for a dog and pony show

I don't believe Assad had the money to pay for the T90's, BTR and the Yakovlevs.

ever heard of something called korean war?
china is the very reason why the peninsular is divided today in the first place.

>Main
>Battle
>Tank

They do not call it "war" at all.
And in addiction to billion of Chinese "volunteers", they had Soviet pilot Li Si Tzin with nuclear bomb at runway. That really could lead to a nuclear war, so everyone had shit his pants and returned both Koreas to pre-war state.

Actually we have 59 :^)

I don't get why everyone shits on our military and I'm not talking just internationally, it's the media's favourite punching bag too. We're constantly expanding it and have excellent integration with NATO and American military assets, it's not like we just have a few battalions of mounted emu cavalry anymore. We're never going to be a military superpower but it's more than adequate for Australia's needs, at least for the moment.

But everyone does this kind of tests before making a decision.
youtube.com/watch?v=W6KvCj7_bMk

Isn't China or Indonesia a threat?

yes, those are the main reasons for its existence

Honestly your mil isn't bad.

IF you really want to shit on some cunt's military, look at Canada.

>2016
>still using metal carriages

its better to invest in flying objects and fire arrows

Idk much about Indonesia's military, are they strong?

Why have a military when the Americas will defend you for free?

I don't know anything about Indonesia except that it's a nice place for a holiday, you could try comparing equipment on wikipedia though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Defence_Force

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_National_Armed_Forces

Fug

>Indonesia a threat
The distance to Melbourne/Sydney/Canberra is 10000km+ , they don't have the logistics to reach there while under air attack.
The SEA regional power in terms of equipment would be Thailand,Singapore and Vietnam.
Only Singapore and Thailand have network centric warfare at the moment.

They seem stronger in numbers, but equipment you guys have the advantage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Indonesian_Army

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weaponry_of_the_Australian_Army

I don't know why people just excuse the Soviet Union for its part in any of this. Maybe because they don't exist anymore and Cred Forums is a bunch of Russiaboos. If you're country was in a similar position of power don't be fooled into thinking you would have acted much different. Every country makes mistakes.

I thought Australian-Indonesia war is more likely.

Yeah, let the Americans decide everything in Asia like they've tried in the 1940s and 1950s. "China is the very reason", haha, interesting.

Why would Chinese be a threat to Aussies? Is there any reason for them to invade that continent far away in the southern hemisphere?I mean, you guys really like to use the word "threat"

Doesn't China wants to expand like they're doing in the Sea?

China wants to expand it's influence a lot now,

Actually that's very unlikely, both countries are constantly flinging shit at each other but it's mostly about retarded Australian drug smugglers getting hanged and immigration policies. The closest we came to war was in 63-66 when Australian forces helped our Commonwealth bros out in Malaysia since the Indos were trying to annex them, and again when we invaded East Timor to stop a genocide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesia–Malaysia_confrontation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_East_Timorese_crisis

I see. Something similar with Paraguay here, but they're weak as fuck.

Nice tho, but since they're muslims, there are no danger of a terror attack?

>inb4 someone: but user #NotAllMuslims

There's always that danger with M*slims, they killed 88 Australians in Bali

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Bali_bombings

>2 Brazilian died

Fuckers...

Kinda have to be careful when you're flinginf shit with a Muslim country. Shit like that can happen.

A country with the size like China surely expends, however, "crowded" as the Asia is, any kind of action, no matter significant or insignificant, could be seen as a "threat". I won't blame you for being too sensitive, but when the U.S. do something like sending their aircraft carriers and destroyers to South China Sea, you can't blame the Chinese for building up their own fleet to defend themselves against the "friendly non-threatening" western countries, right?

I can blame them for building artificial islands in international territory, and generally acting like cunts to every single other country in Asia

You're right. But still, China "expansion" is kinda seen as a threat to the west and asia as well.

Don't forget they also fling shit with India as well.

They already took care of that, hasn't been large scale attacks for a long time now.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detachment_88
Pretty much all the expert bombmakers dating back to Afghan war trained by CIA are already dead or in jail, nowdays its just small groups with illegal guns.

Noice. There aren't many ASEANs in ISIS now, right?

>defend themselves against the "friendly non-threatening" western countries, right?

You know that Korea and Japan are affected by Chinese hegemony the most, right? America might be a bad boss sometimes but it's in your country's best interest to resist Chinese power as much as possible

Really? "Cunts"? Then tell me what did they do to you, dear. Wonder where your hatred comes from. Teach me with some facts, I will be glad to hear.

I'm glad that I could speak to someone calm and rational... You see, rather than "expansion", "return" would be a more appropriate term for this.
As far as the Indo-sino war thing, Nehru should be partly responsible for his judgement error that he could usurp some territory from the newly born PRC.

We don't get involved with middle east shitflinging so we don't get as much flak as Yurop althought there might be a few dozens at most in Syria or Iraq.
A few jobbers good enough for some keks.
>ISIS makes call to arms
>Literally 10 guys turn up
>Guy called Jedi calls the special branch head from Syria to deliver death threats.
>Special branch head rekts his entire cell a week later.
>3 whole years of planning to get some expired Thai grenade, a handgun and 24 bullets.
>Police didn't even kill anyone, just jumps them in their jungle shack and whacks everyone.
Mostly its just your average island bandits, pirates and kidnappers claiming to be ISIS to spook people into paying ransom but so long as crime pays these people will always be around anyway.

Yeah, I agree with you on Korea and Japan are affected by China, and I think resist only exists when you want to combat with someone, right? But the last thing we hope is another war in SEA like it once happened last century. Therefore, what I want to say is that Bosses have their matters, but please solve those peacefully, not with weapons and fleets and words like "threats" won't help much.

kek.

We had just one fighters and he wasn't actually muslim, just a angry edgy kid. Got killed in a barrel bomb

korea feels comfortable with chinese domination and hegemony after all, it's inseparable nature of their culture and ethnic value grown over two millennia

We modded the living shit out of every tank we have, even the Leos.

India's still buying it. They are just nagging about it.

Haven't we got really really good armour though that only we use?

France stole our tank industry.
These threads trigger me now.

>this exists

youtube.com/watch?v=regl4vTld5E

Japs are off their heads.

>Be indian
>Buy rafales for over200000000 usd

Could be worse
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/defence/our-french-submarine-builder-in-massive-leak-scandal/news-story/3fe0d25b7733873c44aaa0a4d42db39e
>Scorpene used by Brazil,India, Malaysia and Chile
Feels cucked man, there is also 6 stealth frigates ordered from the same company.
Buying French was a mistake.

Yeah, I bet there is a hidden technology transfer in the deal, like in the deal we almost made with Brazil.

What do you know about operating tanks? Do you command, maintain or drive a Leopard 2?

It's just diplomatic reason tbhdesu

You mean: you have been forced to leave the Renault factories after the war?

I like merkava, it look really cool.

b-but it's not real tank!

Do people in your country like the new tank T-14 Armata? it looks like a toy more than a tank ( still looking good though ) .

tr-85 M1 "the bison"

Leo 2 and recently we got some M1 decommissioned from Iraq.

Thank you nethercucks for cheap Leopards we will put them to good use

אני חושב שהוא בכוונה מנסה לעצבן אותך.

t-72b3 is on same lvl with t-90a
>2k16
>still making hitler mistakes
top kek
youtube.com/watch?v=fVg6gFmuRlE

>file name
more like shooting gallery

Leopard 2A5

It seems like a pretty good tank, but I'm still not entirely happy about it. We could have gone with our own design with a 140mm gun and a coaxial Bofors 40mm autocannon, but someone who was clearly dead inside and never even had a soul to start with chose the Leopard 2 instead.

Engine does not add any protection in the real world. Any shot that penetrates the thin hull armor will slice through the engine with ease. It's not made of armor grade steel.
Having the engine on the front is a pretty bad decision altogether. It makes hull armor thinner by design, as you need it thin enough to be able to access the engine for maintenance.
The merkava isn't garbage though, there's good features.
>Being able to carry infantry can be useful if you can create a doctrine that benefits from it
>turret armor is strong, and overall HEAT protection is top of the line at the expense of KE protection
>LAHAT
>Trophy

It makes sense for Israel, as their main threat is infantry RPGs and ATGMs. It's not the optimal choice for spanking Arab armies in the field, but the immeasurably superior crew training and support assets should benefit it. Arabs still can't drive a tank to save their lives and most of their inventory is crap

Tl;dr It's a tank created for Israeli conditions, not for anywhere else

We have T-72, T-80 and T-90. Soon we will have T-14 (aka armata).

>140mm

Nice nice

the americans forced us to sell it to them.

Yeah I see the Abrams uses it. Well I hope we got a good deal.

We really need to sort out our relationship with the US. Pisses me off. Just hope our economy keeps improving in the long run, that is the only real foundation of strength

little island!

For you.

w-we s-still use T72s...

Big shithole

haha butthurt!xD

Does Russian doctrine still dictate that tanks should be smaller and only shorter people should be tankers?

Oh, you!

All this gen tanks looks like a toys

Not a tank but posting anyway

Does Libya have an official military?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_National_Army

gee i wonder how it looks like

muh 40mm telescoped cannon

google it yourself
it's not impressive but it managed to have ISIS beg for mercy

>still using T34s

jesus Libya

the only vehicle I'd ever be interested in being a crew member in really is one of our LAV-25s, even though they're pretty thin
It's like 5th on my choice of infantry MOS's I'm going to try and get out of boot camp and ITB

Were you in it? And did you fight in the civil war?

Quite sexy I like it.

>based south korea with their tanks of pure murder

Our Army doesn't even HAVE an 8x8 vehicle but we're going to order one soonish I believe.

isn't that bad
Cheap rounds
Cheap maintenance
Armor can handle 14.7 mm ap
very simple

>not joining your Brit and Aussies mates for a ride in the Jackal

>
LEAVE MEEE ALONEEE *runs away crying*
my brother fought in the first and I served for a few months in the second
during the first I helped with the scouts package food for refugees and for the army
in the second i joined the LNA on the secularists side

Sorry for helping to destabilise your country

You can spot the Yank a mile off at the back there with his sunglasses.

as you should be

give me asylum then

Convert to anything that isnt muslim then

I c-can't do that

He just said he was fighting on the secularists side in the war

I'm not muslim but most of the secularists side in the war is muslim just saying..
it's a 99% muslim country
im an ex durka fedora if youre wondering

>I'm not muslim but most of the secularists side in the war is muslim just saying..

Oh I c

Yeah I suppose secularists just want religion separated from the politics

Is that the one based on our Pizarro? It looks nice

Yes. Same chassis but very different on the inside.

that makes sense, our first pizarros were deployed in 2002

The Army must have really liked it, because it even beat off competition from BAE Systems (which usually wins because it's a British company)

Remember that in any modern tank battle between developed countries, it would all be down to the skill and training of the crew. The invention of smoothbore and high velocity weapons and ammunition have made any tank armour next to useless against dedicated anti-armour weaponry, so it would only be down to the accuracy and combat skill of the crew in any engagement.

The reason the iraqi tanks were so devastated by the Abrams in the iraq war was because:
-inexperienced mudslime army trained in the third world
-using literal cold war era tanks against modern armour

The Black Panther looks like it's going to be a meme.

That's ballistic eye protection.

Why do we always have to buy krautshit?

>Which should be the MBT for the future Catalan Republic? Would the Leclerc be a good choice?

NATO or EU membership or all alone?

If all alone, get a few super-cheap T-55 as OPFOR tanks only to train the infantry against them.
If NATO or EU, ask the Americans for some in-storage M1A1 Abrams for nearly free. They have thousands. Replace the 80's electronics with military off-the-shelf equipment, add an APU, get German HE and American APFSDS ammo. Then don't even try and fancy operational manoeuvres, but go for tank-infantry teams with a platoon of tanks partnering with an infantry company. With 1 tank and 2 infantry battalions per brigade that would leave 1/3 of MBTs in reserve or taking in new ammo.

>m1a1 literally raised the bar for armored warfare.

It was hardly an improvement over Leopard 2 versions that arrived years earlier...the original M1 Abrams was undergunned and all Abrams without APU are horrible fuel guzzlers.

Russian tanks may be shit but their helis are sex

Going to be replaced by ALTAY soon.

Russian tanks are sex
Russian helis are sex
Russian ships are sex
Russian planes are sex
Russian guns are sex

But Russians aren't sex :^)

When someone insults your wife son

Heeeyyy

I don't see anything here.

for
u

Did you just admit defeat there?

It used to be called the "lawn dart" too.

The PRC is less than 100 years old. It's just a giant, hungry baby. Copying tech is just it learning how to walk. Once it gets back up on its feet will we begin see it return to the superpower it once was in ancient history.

Get out of my country you Russkie cunt