ITT: we laugh at muricans

ITT: we laugh at muricans

>inb4 "fuck you" and "jewish candles" edition

:DD

>everyone there is fat and stupid
ha ha hahaha ha ha

only dating system that makes sense is YYYY:MM:DD t b h.

>inb4 sweden yes

i prefer DD:MM:YYYY, its what our gubbermint uses

that really doesn't make any sense 2bf

16.10.16 uezs

so fucking foreseeable

But then you can't sort files by name and still end up chronologically.

No it doesnt make sense at all

why is the rest of the world trying to touch our cock with their thumb

ameriposters are cute. CUTE!

pastaposters are retarded. RETARDED!

nigel

and yet we're the most wealthy and powerful country in the world.

makes you think

more like trying to determine its size

niggers

>fuck yeah america

if it wasn't for your incompetency we wouldn't have lost ww2, stupid german shit

nice digits

this must be fake that guy it clearly too white to be a burger

>this much revisionism

can you imagine the streak if she fell off? or do you think she'd start to disintegrate and chunks would fly off?

You got the time there wrong.

Real talk though, Fahrenheit is just better than Celsius.

When 3 degrees is the difference between shivering and sweating your balls off you're doing something wrong.

well he's not wrong (That america's slackin)

Measurement scale is shit, and is stupid. I would love to switch to Metric.
Tools are slowing switching over, very little car manufacturers still use "standard"
But construction is all standard, and I dont see that ever making a switch.

Temperature scale is fine. Fahrenheit is not arbitrary. Its a scale based on degrees. Look into it, its fine.
Its actually a better scale to use than Celsius.
With Celsius you have less refinement. Either use decimal points to deliver everyday temperatures, or round off.
Fahrenheit is more precise. 100F is hot. 100 is a good number to indicate that. Celsius that would be 40. That number doesnt scream hot, but I guess people who use it get used to it.

Date thing is better in the US as well.
Saying the month first sets the tone right away. When you start with a day first, then month seems backwards. Like I dont care that something happened on the 20th. I rather hear what the month was first, then the date. Knowing the month of the year first is more important than the date when referencing previous events. Normal conversations that bring up recent events are almost always just the day, and rarely mention the month. Like "20th of last month" or "20th of April"

>offers USSR a small amount of material support

comical understatement

>With Celsius you have less refinement. Either use decimal points to deliver everyday temperatures, or round off.
>Fahrenheit is more precise. 100F is hot. 100 is a good number to indicate that. Celsius that would be 40. That number doesnt scream hot, but I guess people who use it get used to it.
Are you fucking idiot? You won't even distinguish the difference in 2-4 Celsius, so your "more precise" argument is so fucking stupid. In fact, for everyday life it's enough to know is it 0-5, 5-10, and so on. So I guess most of Americans look only on the first digit of Fahrenheit temperature - and it's enough for them to know.

>everyday temperatures
why do you need to be precise with these? Do you also factor in the wind chill so you know exactly how cold it is? I hope you also factor in the pressure when cooking so you don't accidentially over heat your water by a degree.

>small amount of material support
The only people worse than the people who think America singlehandedly won WW2 are those who think that we did jack shit in Europe

I think Fahrenheit is superior to Celcius for everyday use because 100 being hot rather than death and 0 being cold rather than death makes more sense to me.

So all americans have ADD?

Let's assume a person is wearing a t-shirt with shorts. Shivering would be at around 17°C with no direct sunlight, while sweating balls off, closer to 30°C. Then there're decimals.
Your point?

If it's America, then shouldn't they be speaking Spanish?