Filthy europeans

filthy europeans

You filthy whiteys have blood on your hands

>cokespain

Fucking cunts

Literally 9/10 people I know have tried coke. Shit is everywhere.

I'd snort a shit ton of cocaine if it wasn't more expensive than platinum over here

b-b-but a wall will stop it. R-right?
Fucking Cred Forumstards

I tried cocaine with an Austrian friend once, we just played Hawken multiplayer for an hour while getting extremely angry at every other player while listening to hardcore punk. Then we smoked a joint and watched Jingle All The Way because it was getting to be too much.

kek

South America is where it's produced, and the rest of the world is too poor to afford it. I'm sure they'd do it too if they had the money.

Coke is pretty fucking awesome desu. Wish we were closer to the source because what we're getting is extremely diluted and expensive.

all me

on a related note the new £5 note is good for snorting with

Dad likes our products :DDD

subhumans like albanians, bulgarians or ukrainians can afford it
half of africa is better than ukraine

Damn coked up nations should team up and get shit done.

British-Spainish-Italian-Aussie-Uruguayan Friendship alliance when?

>UKoke

>implying 4th world shitholes like your home cunt of T*rdey with their daily "honour killings" don't have massive under-reporting
Stupid Mehmet

I am a Greek
subhuman romania and bulgaria are poorer than Turkey
honour killings are a kurdish thing

But you are the Kürt, my Diyarbakir friend

no, but it will help

kurds are subhumans like your parents
you are an immigrant

ive only done it a few times because i know i would get completely out of control addicted to it if i let myself

Fucking Scotland dragging us down again.

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

its really brutal to live in a quiet clean suburb.
Slums,ghettos and favelas dont know pain.
you have nothing to be emo about

>tfw you'll never snort coke off a qt Sheila's arse.

i wanna do coke with some aussies tbqh

>you are an immigrant
No you are the Arabic invader
Kurds = Turks = Arabs, you are all the same hairy greasy apish pedophile-worshipping sandnigger trash to me, so fuck off back to your shitty desert and impregnate a goat there, or your 12 year old cousin/niece/sister once you turn 45, as is the norm there

It will just result in the cartels becoming more creative.
The proven method, time and time again to get rid of drugs is never the heavy handed approach. It's always through ad campaigns, and rehabilitation. After all, you need to get rid of the demand for it. If there is a demand, the suppliers will find a way.

>it will not solve the problem 100% so it is useless

t. subhuman

>Kurds = Turks = Arabs
list all terrorist attacks of turks kurds and arabs

Not only will it not solve the problem it will make drug related violence worse.
As the cost of getting it into the US increases, more money will be put into it, and the price of illegal drugs will skyrocket. Bringing more drug related violence with it.

Fuck, you may even see militant assaults on the wall by cartels, just to open a path for a moment if the price is worth it.

The problem is that demand for it doesn't go away, it just increases demand due to increasing the scarcity of it. Even if you plug all the holes like Duterte is attempting, It will only be a temporary fix.

don't be silly, we both know there's a ceiling

and even if there wasn't there are other reasons for the wall

I chewed cocoa leaves in Peru when climbing Huayna Picchu once!

oh and spent $10k on coke in college

>There's a ceiling
Do you really think this is as bad as drug related violence gets? I think you might have had an idea based on your Flag.
>Other reasons
Ah, yes, the scary illegals.

yeah just build a birdge instead

>bridge

lol you're dumb

>not snorting coke

Good talking with you Escobar.

>cokestralia

Nothing wrong with a little bump every so now and then tbf, your body can handle some heat.
Still it should only be used when you need an edge or push through, in special situations.

if it's not 2pct your country isn't white desu

Most overrated drug of them all

you aren't white if you don't snort white

>methugal

>Kiwis are the cleanest in the Commonwealth

Haha pussies

we don't go on coke because we have weed instead

Weed is a gateway drug bud.

>we both know there's a ceiling

No not at all.
See ivory for an example.

>Italy
At first I thought no way, then I noticed the 15-64 age bracket and remembered that half the italian private middle management is on coke.

Why are we so blue?
It's incorrect. Our people fucking abuse various drugs in cheap price from north.k

North dudes are shit.

>Canada
>USA
>Spain
You fucking drug addicts, who is the degenerate now?

Purge degenerates when?

>Cocainosphere

Proud of my country.

In Soviet Russia, heroine and other opiates are overwhelming. FKSN (Federal drug agency) have my thanks.

>I'm sure they'd do it too if they had the money
It is dirt cheap over here and people still don't do it, so there must be another reason

Wow what the hell do Asian countries do then?