jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rilH2gRKNc8
youtube.com/channel/UCSGrKAyBpdWB04w8bEujaJg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=UT0nD7AWiAc
youtube.com/watch?v=eiE1gbydPD8
bnaibrith.org/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqSOXyUS0ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Small foamy beers and low elevation

Was this Cred Forumss doing?

No

why would they do such a thing

Cred Forums is a board of peace from what I've read

Check out the infographic in my picture and you will see that the queen of the Netherlands is in there. The Netherlands monarch and government are both closely allied with the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

And with the secret society that this video talks about:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

Neat

This video:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

and this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

are also related.

>cliterlands

>Every time there is a Jew conspiracy they don't invite me
Feels bad man

Check out this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=rilH2gRKNc8

from this Spanish language YouTube channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCSGrKAyBpdWB04w8bEujaJg/videos

Cred Forums?

You probably joined the wrong Freemasonic lodge, this very short 2 minute long video is related:

youtube.com/watch?v=UT0nD7AWiAc

Seems like it

But I'm not a Freemason christian. I'm a Jew.

That's the most bullshit map I've seen in a while.
Here people don't even know who trump is nor give a fuck about the US elections.

Probably; most states in the North despise Trump, and I doubt Europe would be any more conservative.

Those bastards want us to suffer under Clinton.

I'll never forgive those fuckers.

>Neat
For any Spanish speaking viewers in this thread, here is that same video en espaƱol :

youtube.com/watch?v=eiE1gbydPD8

enjoy!

The shitpost capital leading the way in meme presidents

they're the shittiest country in the world thats whats wrong with them

Cred Forums autists are such faggots
their butthurt will be monumental after clinton's wife wins

Solution:
Send Hillary to go be leader of the Netherlands!

>But I'm not a Freemason christian. I'm a Jew.

Freemasonry is a secret organization created for the purpose of teaching Kabbalah Jewish mysticism to gentiles and there are special Freemason lodges that are for "JEWS ONLY" that gentiles are not allowed to join and these secret Jewish freemason lodges are called "B'nai B'rith", see:

bnaibrith.org/

This video talks a lot about Freemasonry's role in the killing of the Russian Tsar and his family:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

>France : Trump

Surprised

this is why

hm...105 votes...

if only they had made the middle east blue and everything else red

Alan Rickman was a beaner?

>Mexico for Trump
>MENA for Trump
Cred Forums rigged it again didn't they? That voting system is so bad that all you need is an IP change to vote again with out any signing up to do.

>Finland is blue
Disgusting

who's so autistic to reset their modems and change their IP's several times just to vote in an internet poll?

I'm almost certain that those lodges exist to try and bring Jews into the political world of Christianity.
According to my grandfather on my dad's side who was a mason. "One of the main things we went over was the idea of bringing more people into the circle. Reach out a hand to people who might not even be christian."

Still doesn't explain why as a Jew I'm never invited to the fun happenings.
Would it kill them to let me have some part in a new world order?

>Sweden before Cred Forums in red

BASED

You just described Cred Forums m8.

>Mexico is red
Kek, delete this.

>MFW PAINTED KAZAKHSTAN RED

FEELSGOODMAN

Changing IP's with proxies and VPNs is easy. You also really underestimate Cred Forums passion for raiding things, it's how they end up in the news

Why can't I pick a neither option?

real map

nice work

>clitergual

Really makes you think
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

>trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly
oh thank god

Read beyond the headline. The guy says its close but Trump has a slight edge.

He only differs slightly from just about every other prediction model

Is showing Trump winning a good thing or a bad thing? Won't it scare liberals more into voting in masses?

>trump is a serial fabricator but Clinton isn't

>Clintontugal

So very, very narrowly, the keys point to a Trump victory. But I would say, more to the point, they point to a generic Republican victory, because I believe that given the unprecedented nature of the Trump candidacy and Trump himself, he could defy all odds and lose even though the verdict of history is in his favor. So this would also suggest, you know, the possibility this election could go either way. Nobody should be complacent, no matter who you're for, you gotta get out and vote.

>Nobody should be complacent, no matter who you're for, you gotta get out and vote.
votings' gay.

its an irrelevant thing because it looks like only Cred Forums is voting in the poll

what state are you in

IL, don't matter who i vote for. this is and will always be a blue state

yeah, bummer. Feel free to move to one of these swing states and vote for freedom.

nah I got used to it here. aside from our legit corrupt governors and Chicago being the reason for everything wrong with the state, it's not that bad. plus winters are GOAT

but if i were to move it would be to some empty western state.

>no jeb

shit poll desu

Nevada needs your votes to counter the liberals in las vegas.

I'm in CO, we need your vote as well. These fucks have been voting democrat the last couple decades. Gotta counter all the pot smokers in Boulder.

>and Chicago being the reason for everything wrong with the state
Chicago is also the reason your state isn't the most poor and decrepit in the union.

I would NEVER live in nevada. and pot smokers are some of the most annoying people ever.

Chicago is also responsible to the vast majority of violence and corruption
but you're right about how things would be without it though.
you go about 3 hours away from Chicago and you'll swear to god you're in Kentucky. nothing but farmland, and Klansmen(not even joking)

Well I'm not telling you to go live in boulder, I'm telling you to move somewhere in the same state and vote against them and help make this state red.

honestly with all the pot heads and Mexicans, this may be the election where Colorado goes Blue for good.

pls no

I think Trump would be a far better President, but I also want to see Cred Forums autists cry like children if Hillary wins, especially when she uses the Five Eyes mass surveillance system to identify them and put them on lists.

I wouldn't be surprised if a Clinton administration starts targeting "alt-right" supporters, getting several three-letter agencies to harass them and keep tabs on them. It will be an ebin few years before she runs the country into the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqSOXyUS0ds

>we need camps for adults
oh my god

It's one of those websites only poltards know exists. Look at the number of votes for each country, some only have 1 vote.

Those countries only have 1 computer

Would be funny and sad if far right nationalism is what kills the free internet.

More like those countries had a proxyfag vote for them to paint the whole map red.

You must be fun at parties. You get out a lot?

>I wanna see Cred Forums lose
You mean like the last 2 elections? It's the same thing I wanna see what happens when Cred Forums is right about an election. Maybe they can get some decent music playing for once.