twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Benis X---DDDD

Somalia.

This is lewd.

Why is it so fucking LONG?

The Gambia

how did this country even get formed in such a ridiculous shape

Senegal is also pretty awkward because of that stupid country

The Chilean and the Argie government established back then that our countries were going to be separated by the highest peaks of the "cordillera de los andes"
That's what the geography gave them

>benin :D:D:D:D
>looks like benis :D:D:D:D::D:D

Romania

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andes

Croatia.

Bosnia is rightful Croatian clay.

Probably the Pacific Ocean and the Andes.

Yeah, it's like the people around the Mississippi River trying to form their own country. Senegal should divert the river for dumps and chuckles.

Le Patagonia

i know there are mountains there but why did they make a different country on each side

Ur mums bagina. x--DD

Best country

>The Gambia

dumb monkeyposter

I mean.. Really?

Spain had different viceroyalties in the New World. One was in Mexico. Another was Rio de la Plata, which turned into Argentina.
Another one was in Peru, and that one expanded to Chile when some greedy explorers went south to find more gold and created a semi-independent "captaincy" in Santiago. So they had different origins. And they never found gold in Chile, just crazy mapuches.

The Gambia.
Bananama.
Palestine

*tip*

LONG
O
N
G

Chile's shape is beautiful

>Azerbaijirrelevant

Equatorial Guinea

That's sikkk. You're always on the coast

Gambia (stealing river from Senegal and looks like a worm)

Norway is easily the most awkward shape. If I told you I was in a certain cardinal direction of Norway, you'd still have pretty much no idea where the fuck I am.

>not even on the Equator
JUST

En realidad es las altas cumbres que dividan las aguas. Es por eso que ustedes casi no tienen cordillera en la Patagonia

if by awkward you mean beautyful then I'm a greek

el problema fue cuando encontraron las mas altas cumbres, pero la divisoria de aguas esta en otro lado, todavia hay partes de la frontera en el sur sin dibujar

At least we have only 1 time zone

how many enclaves exclaves you've got

Ythis map makes Chile look much bigger than any European country. It's just slightly bigger than Turkey or Ukraine.

>turkey
783,356 km2
>chile
756,096.3 km2

We are actually slightly smaller

Transnistria has a pretty ridiculous shape. At some points, the border is established by the national north-south highway.