Tfw parents brought these shoes for me

>tfw parents brought these shoes for me
i look like a asperger

if you're a grown man who doesn't t shop for your own clothes, you _are_ an asperger

Just buy ur own clothes

ive chosen my shoes myself since when i was 10. i liked nikes high cuts and skater ones back then.

but dont worry bout it i think most Cred Forumsusers are like you. its ridiculous that such people make fun of /fa/ even though their outfits of /fa/ are certainly shit though

I buy all of my clothes from asos

Not shopping at hbx

Stay poor

Those are fine looking shoes. They're also practical, and do not draw any unwanted attention.
I bet they are comfortable too.
Based on these factors I would say those are good shoes.

this

these are the exact type of shoes I would buy myself

Just looks like american asos

This is why you're virgins

Do you also wear oversized plain t shirts from costco and cargo shorts?

But you are

no, I get my pain t-shirts from amazon. Also I wear mesh shorts, not cargo shorts.

Thanks for pointing that out user.
Who the fuck would buy some ugly shoes like that. Probably fat people or anime/hentai retards.

You are that same sad Spaniard whose parents want to send to therapist and who isn't in labor force and hasn't moved out and is past twenty-five yes? You post often enough but I think I have also described at the least forty-five per-cent of Spain's able bodied male population from eighteen to thirty-five. Ha.

Here's some salt to rub in that: Your shoes look like what my grandmother purchased me as I was child from bargain bin at the Wal-Mart. You are a grown man. Act like it and dress yourself, respectably.

>Do you also wear oversized plain t shirts from costco and cargo shorts?
during summer, yes

>This is why you're virgins
lel, don't be silly m8, I'd still be a virgin even if I wore nice clothes

Also, let's say wearing nice clothes magically allowed me to have sex once a week, how the fuck would that be worth it? I would have to sacrifice comfort 24/7, just for a half-hour of pleasure per week. That's not at all worth it.

W𝔞s zum Teufel h𝔞st du gr𝔞de über mich ges𝔞gt, du kleine Schl𝔞mpe? Du solltest wissen, d𝔞ss ich meine Ausbildung beim GSG9 𝔞ls K𝔞hrg𝔞ngsbester 𝔞bgeschlossen h𝔞be, in mehrere Lomm𝔞ndounternehmen gegen Al-L𝔞id𝔞 involviert w𝔞r und über 300 bestätigte Tötungen h𝔞be. Ich bin in Gorill𝔞kriegsführung 𝔞usgebildet und der beste Sch𝔞rfschütze im deutschen Bundesheer. Du bist für mich nichts 𝔞ls ein weiteres aiel. Ich werde dich mit einer nie zuvor gesehenen Präzision vom Antliz dieser Welt tilgen, merk dir meine verd𝔞mmten Worte.

kazakhstan is the greatest country in the world
all other countries are run by little girls

Just don't be surprised why you're a virgin, user

Some basic attention to style would go a long way.

chile is the chillest country in the world
all other countries are rather unchill

>bought these shoes for $400usd used

>Some basic attention to style would go a long way.
Clothing wouldn't even be slightly close to the top of my priorities if I decided I wanted to actually invest effort into losing my virginity. As I said,
>lel, don't be silly m8, I'd still be a virgin even if I wore nice clothes

Yeah you're right. Your attitude is the biggest reason why.

>He gives up from the start and doubts himself

>tfw my online sarcasm is too fine-grained

>oversized plain t shirts
>implying there's anything wrong with those

yoox are not bad if there are your kind of brands on the site. i prefer it because of the brands they sell. they often offer free shipping and incredibly get the prices down on sale at times.

the best way to buy shoes is eventually ebay. its because its the cheapest. shipping costs are pretty high though but the same goes for any other site, except for big mall sites like yoox.

There's no point in trying to help Jorge anymore. He's a lost cause.

>>oversized plain t shirts
>>implying there's anything wrong with those

They make you look lazy as fuck and they look terrible.

Buy clothes that actually match your body. If you can't even put the slightest bit of effort into looking style then there's no surprise everyone else looks at you like a slob too

Fear not, my white brother, I could sense your subtle sarcasm all the way to Sverigetråden.

I can only wear Cole Haan shoes.

Everything else feels uncomfortable to me.

You're fucking Phil.

it's not like you leave the house or have a job anyway

>parents buy shit for you
>ugh these fashion illiterate plebs didn't get me the new $400 Nike nigger athlete shoes I wanted
Go fuck yourself spain bro
at least your parents care about you