Brazil is not as bad as people think, only 36% of the population live in favelas

Brazil is not as bad as people think, only 36% of the population live in favelas.

>only 36% of the population live in favelas.
[Citation needed]

>only 36% of the population live in absolute shit tier living conditions
Really makes you think.

Actually that's a lot worse than we were thinking, wtf Brasil?

>shit tier conditions
can you still be under "shit tier conditions" if you have a stove, a fridge, a tv, a bed, a sofa...
plus everyone on favela has a smartphone now

Brazil, mate, with Z.

6%* but since they are all concentrated in a few cities it seems like a lot

D E S I G N A T E D L I V I N G S L U M S

E

S

I

G

N

A

T

E

D

L

I

V

I

N

G

S

L

U

M

S

Favelas are middle class. The truly bottom of the barrel places are rural areas.

This map is accurate.

My grandparents are quite well off and their farm in northern goiás only got electricity during the 80s, I'm always shocked by that.

>6%

Sure and Brazil is 50% white too.

To be classified as favela, it has to be illegal housing built on owned property of businessmen or government. If any place with dirt roads and shitty roads are called favela here in Cred Forums then 60% of Brazilians live in favelas.

Hmmmm

In my village in Rio Grande do Sul we only had electricity for 12 hours during the day up until the 80s too. My grandparents used generator to keep fridge working.

that's a shitty color gradient

>Greenland
?

>no data

Favela =/= slum

Brazil is slum infested but many of them don't fall into favela category because the property isn't illegal.

Pic related isn't favela for example. It just low middle-class zone in Rio Grande do Sul.

I thought favela specifically referred to those shitholes in Rio

>Korea
Wat?

IBGE defines favela as: areas of irregular occupation definable by lack of public services or urbanization, referred to by the IBGE as "subnormal agglomerations".

So that 6% number refers only to: areas of irregular occupation definable by lack of public services or urbanization.

That's why that number is bullshit. Because many places in Brazil look like a favela, we have entire states that are basically slum after slum.

North Korea is best Korea.

>low middle-class zone

>This is what Brazilians consider "lower middle class"

Chink shit.

>low middle-class
kek why are hues always so disingenuous?

>we have entire states that are basically slum after slum.
If Rio isn't that state, then there is no such state.
>inb4 Espirito Santo or some northeastern state
Yeah keep believing that.

no, this is what northeastern "people" consider lower middle class zone

>Thats fucking lower middle class
Truly

Isn't Rio Grande do Sul in the Sul?

IBGE does.

>The Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics or IBGE (Portuguese: Instituto Brasileiro de Geografia e Estatística), is the agency responsible for statistical, geographic, cartographic, geodetic and environmental information in Brazil. The IBGE performs a national census every ten years, and the questionnaires account for information such as age, household income, literacy, education, occupation and hygiene levels.

You wanna go against your own government? Are you Anarchists? Anarchists belong below the boots of the military.

What's the purpose of the waterway?

They're ethnically and culturally northeastern.

If I had to guess, that's where they dump their shit. Sulistas are subhumans.

Does it flood with rain?

>picking a place so in the middle of nowhere that google doesn't even recognize it

Probably.

Yes, every year during the rainy season some part of the country will flood and people will die.

I remove it to stop you autists from snooping around my neighborhood. Duh.

I've seen this thread before, troll.