Why aussies so fat?

why aussies so fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/by Subject/4364.0.55.001~2014-15~Main Features~Overweight and obesity~22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anglo culture

Too much coke

wew, wrong pic

>tfw least fat Anglo country

Hahahahaha

Wouldn't the egregious cocaine use cancel out the effects of Coca-Cola?

point still stands desu

Shitposting Inc will be opening a gym soon for all employees as well as a healthy eating program

Most of us in the city are not. It would be difficult to pick out a fatty in high st in brisbane. The large majority of fatties live in the suburbs and in breed with eachother. They're like another race.

At uni for example I probably see only a handful of fatties a week out of a population of about 8,000

seriously, this shit is fucking adictive

Tbqh 60% of overweight Australians are over 65 years old. Seems like a bunch retirees getting fat.

Capitalism

anglos cant manage food

that said, the fact that canada is fat makes me chuckle

>being nice

sounds like the same excuse americans use "all fat people are in the south" or "all the fat people are niggers"

be honest, fat fucks

how much mcdonalds did you eat today, fatty?

old people are, like most over 40s

everyone my age is a fucking gym rat chad

No, it isn't, you disgusting whale.

chads can't be fat, fatty

So /cum/ is now the fat triad of the world :^).

because they're anglos and anglos are fat trash

>Rates of overweight and obesity increase with age. Of men aged 45 years and over, almost four in five (79.4%) were overweight or obese in 2014-15, while two in three women (65.7%) of the same age were overweight or obese

Source: Australian Bureau of Stastics national health Survey
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/by Subject/4364.0.55.001~2014-15~Main Features~Overweight and obesity~22

Are you trying to replace us with Aussies, fatso?

>Rates of overweight and obesity increase with age

This applies to every country you retarded namefag.

Holyshit. ANGLOS must have a fat gene.

Or maybe it's the influence we have over the anglosphere

>Rates of overweight and obesity increase with age.
NO WAY REALLY?

>blaming genetics for shit culture

It's true, though. Last time I ate McDonald's was 3 months ago when I was in a Polish aorport. I had some chips because it was the only slightly edible thing there.

Fast metabolism, so I can eat whatever and still be normal

I don't know, it's almost as if that country is a shit hole run by incompetent dumbasses

im not blaming genetics im blaming anglo culture although anglo genetics are pretty hideous

amerifag here, you have no right to complain about fatties until you've lived my reality....

every day, everywhere, so many of them walking around, feeding. always feeding, like chickens left in their pens with the lights on. not even taking the time to think about it, just eating to eat like animals, and lumbering back to their cars.

My point exactly, its the old fucks.
The US has the same problem, except most overweight Americans (41%)are in the middled aged bracked (40-60). Most overweight Australians are aged 45-75 with all age brackets hanging around the 20-30% obesity mark until age 45.

Can't wait until boomers die.

speaking as an American, it's actually pretty hard to not be fat here if you have a social life. the portions at restaurants here are fucking ridiculous, and everything is sprawled out here so that you can't get anywhere without a car. plus with the way the culture is you are likely to be made fun of a lot if you are not at least a bit overweight.

>plus with the way the culture is you are likely to be made fun of a lot if you are not at least a bit overweight.
you wouldnt be fat but this sounds terrible

Way too much meat, I think that's pretty much it. We're very sporty and athletic, generally-speaking. But most of the fat people are old cunts anyway. desu fat people anger me, they look disgusting and I despise them.

Coke bloat is a thing.

hey! don't get all agressive on me!, we're in this together whether you like or not >:(

it is. you can make fun of someone for being skinny all you like, but if you say anything about a fatty you are seen as an asshole.

I've never saw fat aussies here afaik, unless they're old people or Americans
>t. Tourist guider

This applies to Mexico as well.

Most of the fat people here are usually kinda poor because greasy street food is pretty much the cheapest thing you can have.

I could care less about fat people but I want to lose some pounds myself. The only times I think fat people are disgusting are when they're really fucking overweight (I'm talking 400+ lbs) or when it's children, and it that case I'm mostly disgusted at the parents.

>when they're really fucking overweight (I'm talking 400+ lbs) or when it's children, and it that case I'm mostly disgusted at the parents.
>parents used to be verbally abusive (juevon, porqueria, no sirves para nara, etc.)
>tfw for some reason the only time they ever praised me and were nice was when I got good grades or ate a lot
>used to eat 6-10 tacos and they would still encourage me to eat more

I'm okay now though and am actually kind of skinny since I taught myself to eat right and got into running and am 6'3" 160lbs/73kg. I can even wear clothes that I used to wear at 13 that became too small at some point. My mom is still fat as fuck though and I worry about that sometimes.

>They would still encourage me to eat more
Fucking hell I hate this thing so much. It's so annoying. I'm not self conscious about what I eat but if I want to stop eating then that's that.

>anglo
kek you blew away that privilege when a fenian became your pm

>pero mijo come mas

>tfw fat brotherhood