Tell me about your MENA-girl sex

Mine was with a kurdish girl. We met at her place. It was planned that I was going to sleep at her place. We started kissing at her kitchen while squeezing her butt and boobs. Then i carried her to her bed and pushed myself inbetween her legs dry humping her for 20 minutes because she didn't want to fuck, she said "no" all the time. It was so fucking sexy and made me hard as a rock. I dry humped her and sucked on her beautiful small but very perky tits. I used my hand to get inside her pants and fingered her delicious pussy that was wet like a fucking jungle. Then she finally gave in and took of her pants and panties. She took a hold of my cock with one of her hand and tried to put it inside her pussy. But her pussy was basically too small. I could hardly fit! I pushed all I could and just managed to squeeze through the really tight part of the pussy. It was like heaven. I 've never experienced a woman this tight before. I've always imagined Middle Eastern women to be loose but it makes sense that they are this tight, considering their petite body form.

I did a couple of thrusts and fucked her doggy, but it was too pleasant, my good she felt so good around my cock. What a pussy! Then I came and I just managed to take out the cock and came all over her Kurdish pussy with my big Swedish dick. Her pussy became white and I must have unloaded a glass of cum because my balls were hurting somewhat afterwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtrf6nTn5U4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no middle eastern gf

wake up Sven, time to go to church

Stop frogposting.

if i ever see you irl, i'm gonna beat the living shit out of you Sven

yes i know. i hate how swedish guys aren't allowed to marry mena girls, just fuck them, in secrecy.

this girls between. my god she broke my heart. she didn't want anything serious, just the BSC. i hate how mena girls are like this. they are very charming and sexy as fuck but don't want anything serious with swedish boys because their parents won't like it. my only hope are persian girls, they are the only one who don't come from a primitive culture.
i've been thinking about that a long time actually. it would be nice to fuck a church girl, i haven't done that yet. i can imagine it will turn me on greatly to fuck a girl that is innocent.
what are you talking about? this is real. it happened.

yes i know. i feel sorry for you becaue there are practically no cute girls in finland while in sweden we have cute girls from mena everywhere. it is like two different worlds even though we are neighbouring countries. but to be honest you will never get anything serious from a mena girl, their parents don't accept it.

GODDAMNIT I WANT A PERSIAN GIRLFRIEND
WHY IS SHE SO SLOW TO RESPOND TO MY MESSAGES?
WHY DOES SHE KEEP SENDING MIXED SIGNALS?
I AM SICK OF IT, I JUST WANT TO HOLD HER

Please tell us how you met her and how things evolved since then.

where to even begin...

>becaue there are practically no cute girls in finland
false. and you're disgrace to your country faggot

Why you'd want a mena girl, they age like complete shit. No wonder why sandniggers marry at 13.

I picked her up on the buss from gothenburg to borås. we were both students at gothenburg uni but had never met each other before. we talked during the whole buss ride to Borås and i asked her for her number and she gave me it. i txt her a week later and and asked if she wanted to meet but she said she couldn't because she was preparing for an exam. i said cool and left it. then i fucked another girl in between which made me forget about her however then i remember her and txt her again and asked if she wanted to meet, and she said yes. we set up a date in the evening in Borås and had a coffee, cake and talked a bit. we went off from the café and took a walk in the town. we sat down on a bench in a park and talked for a while. i was touching her a lot by this point, touching her tummy, thighs while talking about casual stuff, nothing serious. she told me she was going to work as a nurse in a town called Halmstad and that she would be away from Borås and her family. i didn't kiss her or anything at the first date. just touch her a lot and being sexual. then we set up a date at her place in Halmstad. i travelled there by train which takes about 2 hours and to my dissapointment i realized she had brought a friend of hers to the date (not middle eastern but colombian) so i hang out with her and her friedn for a couple of hours. then the company went to her place and played some cards. her friend was actualy kind of cool although she was sceptical at me because i'm swedish. immigrant girls are total bitches sadly. then when her friend finally took off i started kissing and touching my kurdish girl. Basically OP from here.

fast forward just a couple of days after i fucked her she told me that she didn't want anything serious. she swore to me that it has nothing to do with me being swedish but of course that's why she broke up with me. broke my heart. but now i can never go back to swedish girls lol. she was so good.

Many Persians in Sweden? What percentage of MENA girls dress like garbage bags?

begin with the best fucks.
they look like kids though. not as sexy as middle eastern women that look like women.
swedish women age fast as well because they drink alcohol and smoke a lot.

quite a lot of persians, but they came in the 90's so not as many in the younger generations i'm afraid. i hate that. i almost which there was a war in iran so we could get iranian girls here.

they all dress nice. persian girls, they don't dress in religious clothing, it's the afghans, arabs, kurds etc.

>to my dissapointment i realized she had brought a friend of hers to the date
When a man and a woman are alone together, the devil is the third person present.

Congratulations though.

I'm jealous

Teach me your ways famalam

thank you, yeah i hate when women do that. it's almost as they don't want to fuck but live like virgins for the rest of their lives. girlfirends never like you or they get jealous and cock block.
yes, in russia there's a lot of nice girls from central asia though? have you fucked any of them?

there is no ways just try and try again basically.

If by central asia you mean Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan, then you're right. There's a lot of them, yet many of them are not very good-looking.
There are some students from Afghanistan, from India, but they're rare as fuck and it looks like they want to compensate their looks with their knowledge.

yes and of course it's not the same. the best girls are around the mediterranean and also iraq and iran have very beautiful women. perhaps the most beautiful are persians.

>perhaps the most beautiful are persians
Agree.

Congrats, you are a rapist
Good thing this shit never happened

FICK WEG

we got something in common. do you have a persian girl on the hook? i love that they are intelligent and educated, not just sexy.
two grown ups having consentual sex = rape. no mate.

Nice one mate

I did something like this a couple months ago except it was with an English backpacker

1 Iranian
1 Syrian

That's my score so far. I agree that girls that have Mediterranean look are the best looking in general.

So jealous

Middle eastern girls come in two flavors:
1. Best mankind has to offer and 10/10 wife material
2. Ugly, fat and outright idiots

I'm trying to get with one.

>two grown ups having consentual sex = rape. no mate.
Except this was not consensual since she kept saying no and you forced her to give in by overpowering her. This is not more consensual than when you "willingly" hand over your phone to someone pointing a knife at you.

ask anything faggots

>english backpacker.
typical australian shitposter
i want to fuck syrain girls so fucking bad lol. they are so hot. could you tell me how you fucked them?
i don't give a shit what they think. they don't even live in countries with mena girls so how do they know how they age?
literally no fat mena girls where i live (borås but i also hang out a lot in gothenburg et cetera). they all have hot bodies.
i wish you the best. my advice is to be sexual with them. touch them and talk about casual stuff, nothing serious, because they don't really want anything serious with you, just fucking.
fuck off
tell us about the mena girls you have fucked and how you fucked them.

No man, not this girl. My girl is honest, innocent and pure. She's not a common slut. She's intelligent and non religious, but pretty conservative when it comes to sex and relationships. I don't think she has ever even had a boyfriend. Her dad is very strict.
My Persian princes is perfect.

Yeah but usually the bombshells are covered in hijab and have very fucking ugly boyfriends/husbands.

Reminds me of an Arabic beaty who had the best looking body and cutest face. She had a child and her husband was your average Iraqi Frankenstein.

>her friend was actualy kind of cool although she was sceptical at me because i'm swedish
god forbid there are actual swedish in sweden

also this was rape- violent child rape, or as it's called in swedish "sexuellt ofredande"

Too bad they're muslims. I'm not touching a fucking muslim.

no she's not.
almost no mena girls here dress like that. i'm going to take some photos next time i'm out, to show you how they look like.
it wasn't rape, she conscentet and liked it. just because a girl says no doesn't mean she doesn't want it, especially mena girls say no because they don't want you to think of them as sluts.
i saw a spanish girl recently, who looked really arab, i was busy chatting up another girl so i didn't talk to her, just overheard here speaking spanish. Spanish people basically look arab.

>Arab=muslim
I thought you fags were intelligent up there?

Yes she is. You don't know her.

I've written on int 2-3 times about my experiences so some might recognize me.

I've had two arab girlfriends, also fucked a persian. Current GF is Albanian, not MENA but still horny with me and a nun in public.

hey don't get aggressive on me. i just described her looks which totally did it for me. that she's christian is a plus in my book. she gave me looks as well so i'm def going to speak to her if i see her again.

muslim women basically only want to fuck you, they never want anything serious, literally no muslim women marry swedish guys here, except girls from iran. the rest are total bitches, good-looking bitches.
lol you'll see, she fuck for a while then break up because she wants persian kids. they are usually like that, of course there are exceptions, but don't grow attached to her. just see her as fun for now.

yeah i've heard that albanians are really tight in the pussy, is this true?

There are a lot of Christian Assyrians and non-religious Iranians in Sweden

> because she wants persian kids

Want a bunch of horseshit. Persian women and asian women are the ones who very often spread their legs for us Swedes and make families with Swedish men. I've met many people with persian mothers and Swedish fathers.

And no, shes not that tight, just average. Tightest was arab.

i agree with you, but stil iranian girls usually prefer their own for children. i'm not lying it's the truth.

So you mean some people have actually intergrated?

there is a gorgeous Muslim qt in one of my classes shame is is balls deep liberal, keeps tweeting all this anti white bs

>hates cumskins
She's a keeper

why are levantine women so beautiful

good thing the Syria war is bringing them out of the middle east r-right

But only the men are running away, leaving their wives in search of germanic blondes

The women also want to stay, for they crave big and strong ISIS fighter cock

Those girls secretely want white dick. She would love it. Be smooth and funny and you'll get inside her pants.

>no MENA girl to hold in my arms, to cuddle with
>to make sweet love with
>to marry
>to live a traditional life with
>to welcome me when i return from work
>with home cooked food
>to help me forget of all my worries

FUCKING KILL ME!! REEEEEEEEEEEE

not really, but they dress sexy.
they want the white cock
they are basically caucasian with some nigger and chink blood in them, so they are dark and petite. basically dream women if you're white and tired of spoiled feminists.
not really, the women come after the men that get to stay.
yeah they do lol. in my class there are a couple of mena girls. they are all fucking white guys. of course the mena guys are probably also fucking white girls.
they are not into gypsy

It only brings the men closer to Europe. Women stay there.
>smooth and funny
Too much to ask for form a Cred Forums poster

women love autism
they find it endearing not all are hoes

Saw my first Syrian cutie in Romania last week. I saw them at a supermarket, they where buying stuff for a new house I think.

Now I need to find them again, follow them and win their trust so I can fuck that cutie.

Truly hope will take more. The president agreed to about 3 thousand.

No problem then. I'm white, my mother's familly comes from the German minority.

>I did a couple of thrusts
>Then I came

>you will never be fucked by a Swedish alpha male
why live

ja ja ja ja
i'm not smooth or funny, but i get pussy anyways
lol if you have romanian father you are gypsy.
you don't understand, she was tight as fuck, and i was horny as fuck because she teased like crazy, dry humping etc. no wonder i came fast, really.

A bit more complex then that, most migrants from Syria leave their families there or in Turkey/Lebanon, only the man do the dangerous journey. Then if they get asylum they bring their families in safe planes.

Those from North Africa is where you are correct, most of those who come trough Libya are men and unlikely to have families back at home.

But as always there are exceptions in both cases.

The only reason for that is that there are no "swedish alpha males"

i'm not alpha lol

you are right, but on the other hand there are no finnish alpha, your women basically beong to the bsc. the most common interethnic relationship in sweden is btw swedish man and finnish woman. your women love the sven.

>C O N F I R M E D
>O
>N
>F
>I
>R
>M
>E
>D

Every Sven's dream is to be humiliated and bossed on by a strong finnish woman

Fathers family comes from the northern region of the country bordering Ukraine, hell grandmother was born in what was then the Russian Empire, they fled to Romania when the civil war started there.

Also can we stop with this ''lol Romania isn't white lel'', look at a photo with our football team for example and look at us, we aren't blonde, blue eyed kind of white, like you are. But we are just as white as any Italian, Spaniard, French or even German.

is swedish bussy not tight?
like genetic thingy?
never had western poon desu so i don't get what you mean

the finnish woman want the swedish cock badly. in my class there are several exchange students, among the men no one get pussy, but the women, they get the cock - swedish cock - regularly.
yes you are a gypsy we know that.

i've not had any tight one yet but if you fuck a short swedish woman i think she is tight also, however the one who are average height are never tight. there's nothing wrong with my cock it's well above average but i've never felt like with this kurdish girl, she was so tight you can't believe, i had to push all i could for it to get it in, and she used her hand to aid me as well!

>having sex

anyways back to discussing mena girls.

Finnish men are stereotypically shown in Sweden as "riktiga människor", real men, whom Sven want to be and Elin want to be with, AKA alpha.
It has long been a tradition in swedish self-loathing to import finnish men to impregnate their women, as shown in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=jtrf6nTn5U4

I'm on your side you fucking idiot. Why do you attack me!
Shouldn't we race traitors stick together??

Also give me some tips, how should I approach this girl?

Swedish women are pretty big (as in tall/big Bodies) on average so seems logical their pussies are bigger.

Biggest pussy I had was a colombian (native) though.

>having testosterone is considered grotesque in sweden

How can a nation become so tamed? Even the romans in their beacon of degeneracy weren't like this

There are 2x more children born to Swedish men and Finnish women than the opposite setup, FYI ..

But please, keep lying to yourself.

Le epic swedistan and the german caliphate are tge only white countries maymay
Fuck off back to Cred Forums pls

no, finnish men are to short and you don't get beard. basically the perception of you are low test alcoholics lol. not macho men. you are not sexy at all to swedish girls. sorry but that's the truth. try get pussy her and they laugh at you you fucking asian.
just ask her how she's doing, talk about the weather etc just get a conversation going.

yeah my thoughts as well lol. they are just so fucking big swedish women. good looking but not petite like mena girls.
yeah finnish girls really like swedish cock. we are bigger than the asian bois in finland that's why they want us i think. finnish girls are easy fucks.

I'm really shit at this early phase. Even with Romanian girls.

I had lots of GF's but only girls I knew a long tome in school or neighbors. I have no problem talking with them, because I knew them for quite a while.

But I suck at speaking with girls I never knew before, and I'm afraid I'll screw it up... And I won't get a 2nd chance, there are far to few here unlike Sweden.

Those sketches are at most making fun of jarmo mäkinens commercials here in Sweden, which make you look like literall Russians.

>be iberian
>region well known for it's prowess in the game of seduction and wild sensual temper
>tfw shy, awkward, poor and ugly

The ride never ends

Are you aware Cred Forums is an 18+ site?

I'm 20.

ye you're a tall fold

You sound 14, how tf are you 20 and dunno how to approach girls?

I know how to approach girls. I said I had GF's before. Thing is that I either knew them for quite some time from school or they where my neighbors and I knew them for a long while.

It's girls I never met before that I have trouble approaching, for example going to a club and hitting on a random girl...etc.

>Le funi mongol mene

But in all seriousness, every time I visit Sweden young blonde girls throw themselves on finnish tourists. They don't even ask for money like the Czech girls do

He is half german, he is a born beta male.

Most Germanic "men" can't get laid.

>every time I visit Sweden young blonde girls throw themselves on finnish tourists

And then you woke up

Met a trashy beurette in a club on holiday. She was wearing a tight black robe with open back, had far too much makeup on, was wearing kinda gaudy gold jewelry, and had pretty thick accent, a mix of Southern French and Maghreb Arab. Hot as fuck, with a big ass and decent breasts, nice lips and big brown eyes.

We danced a bit, talked a lot at the bar while drinking, she went outside to smoke, I went with her even if I don't smoke. Continued talking outside. My god she was dumb. A bag of rocks could have a better conversation. She had emigrated here as kid, was studying to become a hairdresser, is into rap music, she was on holiday here with her friends, just basic bitch stuff. While talking she kept touching my forearm, hair, shoulders, and I thanked the gods I stopped being a fatty and got /fit/ over the last two years.

When she said she was going back inside with her friends, I asked if she wanted to go walk a bit and continue talking on the beach.

She accepted. So we went on the beach, continued drinking and talked there, she started snuggling up to me, I hugged her. She looked up, and we kissed. Started feeling her up, got rock hard, she felt it, smiled, unzipped my shorts, and started jerking me off and sucking my cock. And fuck she was good.

I came in her mouth while grabbing her hair, and she swallowed.

At that exact moment she got a call from her friends, asking her where she was. She told them she went out because she wasn't feeling well, and was now on the beach.

When she ended the call, I could see her lock screen: a picture of her and an Arab guy, hugging and kissing. She told me she had to go, but I was determined to fuck her and cuck that poor guy.

So while she was getting up I grabbed her wrist, brought her on my lap with cock rubbing against her ass, and told her while looking directly in her eyes that I wanted her to stay. She looked really flustered, looked down, and said alright. That was actually pretty cute.

>They don't even ask for money like the Czech girls do
Please say more about this.

my got. you got me hard as a rock. how was her pussy?

i love that she had an arab boyfriend. i get turned on with fucking other mens girls myself. i'm currently fucking a muslim from balkans but she's got a polish boyfriend not a muslim.

cucking a pole is epic desu. imagine the butthurt.

Shit, my phone battery ran out while I was typing the next part. No way I'm typing all that again.

But basically I told her I had a room at an hotel nearby, asked her if she wanted to go there with me.

She said yes. That hint of guilt in her voice just got me even harder. We started foreplay even before getting to my room, in the elevator. She kept getting calls from her friends, told her not to answer.

I opened the door, we got inside, I took off her dress, she took off my shirt and my shorts and boxers, lifted her up against a wall, started kissing and dry humping her.

Then I basically threw her on the bed. We stayed like this a second or two, her on her back, me above her looking directly in her eyes, my cock twitching because of how hard I was. Kissed her, then kissed my way down, her neck, her breasts, her navel. Took off her panties. She was drenched. Started eating her out but she moaned and told me she wanted my cock. There was no hint of guilt anymore.

I started looking for a condom, she told me was on the pill. That's pretty much the moment I stopped thinking rationally.

Went inside her, slowly. She was tight as fuck. I have an average cock, but she was very small, like less than 155cm. Once I was completely inside her I couldn't hold and just started fucking the shit out of her until I came inside.

We fucked until well in the morning. I fucked her from behind like animals, or slowly, with deep long thrusts while kissing her, or against a wall. Cumming each time in or on her. Then we fell asleep.

I woke up before her, checked her phone. Tons of missed calls from her friends, and one message from her boyfriend asking how her night out went and how she slept. Took a shower, went to buy her a breakfast. She had woken up when I came back, was looking at her phone, we ate breakfast together. She went to take a shower, I gave her a t-shirt to use as a kind of oversized dress.

She was about to go, told me it was awesome, but that it was a mistake, that she had a boyfriend. I just kissed her, told her that I didn't care and that I wanted to see her again. Then I just gave her my number.

She texted me a few hours later. I fucked her every day while we were there.

We still talk pretty much everyday.

hot

You don't have hordes of young Czech prostitutes in Belgium?

you really tell me this in a way that make me hard. i very much want to fuck arab girls, i love that they are so petite, big brown eyes, wavy black hair. i love that. i also love their ass and their often perky breasts. they are wonderful women. i'm also very happy to hear that she was tight. middle eastern women probably are very tight because of their petite body form. i can imagine how nice and warm her tight pussy must have been, and how satisfying it must've been to cum inside her. i really can see why you fucked her all night! and then continued the whole vacation!

If you mate with a mena radu, your offspring will look more gypsyish kek.

I stabbed a white man. It felt good.

Where is potato these days and where do u get these new pics from

b

s

Thanks to everyone in this thread for bringing my Self-Loathing to new heights.

are you a german or a "german"?

>A swiss asking this question

t. fenno-swiss

Half-Italian, born and raised here

Also this