Have you ever served in the military in your country?

1.Yes/No, Mandatory/volunteer
2.If So how was it like?

1. Yes(My uniform in pic), Mandatory 19 month

2. Was drafted though I would go about shooting and training doing solider stuff. But instead was station on a remote hill/mountain radar station. Working for 19 month in shit night shifts where you have to stay up all night looking at the radar where nothing interesting happen but have to maintain alert. Hated it. Never in my life will I work night shift again

1. yes
2. hated every second of it

1.Yes, Mandatory 12 months
2.Like a summer camp

Don't post this.

You will:

1. Get hate from beta disables who are too pussy to serve real army. Not his sunday BB gun league

2. There will be Fingolian and other pussies bragging about 12 months of nothing.

So post reply if you are Jewish, American or someone else served army long enough.

No. But people think it will be revived.

>1.Yes/No, Mandatory/volunteer
conscription, 9 months over at the border with Turkey
>2.If So how was it like?
It was shit, spend most of my time apprehending illegals, carrying mines, shooting shit. Being a badass in general.

Tfw it will be 20 months in this year

I will never understand peacetime conscription. Nobody wants to be in the Australian military because it's a dead-end career with almost no upsides, why would you waste your life like that if it isn't a matter of imminent national destruction? They're so desperate for new servicemen they send recruiters to high schools, pretty pathetic really

>2. There will be Fingolian and other pussies bragging about 12 months of nothing.
Well no shit. This board is full of finns and most of them have served in army. Now take that chopstick out of your ass and continue

Haha yes in 1 week time I will be soldier :3

Here you got one.

1. yes, 4 years (mandatory 3)
2. fucking shit

I ended up bruising my face trying to shoot for the first time. Shit was so ca$h.

Yes, mandatory, pretty swell actually. Officer life is good and the remuneration is decent.

I hated all my overseas exercises though. I thought living on the equator was bad enough, then went to Western Australia and discovered they have it worse, and then went to Germany in winter and froze my ass off.

ay mate. Do they actually allow you to choose vocation? I read it in the papers, couldn't believe that shit man

I enlisted to serve the eternal jew in April and I'm shipping out next month, just hit 19

Post pictures of Leopard 2 pls

Did they make you shoot aborigines or something?

No, I'm one batch too early for that lmao. OCS or go home senpai

1)Yes, I was volunteer.

2)Kicked out for fighting(US Army 11C Mortar-Infantry), while I was in I lost all hope of us ever winning another war. Our military is unorganized, weak, and too PC.

no pics sorry user

firing at targets 40-50 kms away. We had some aboriginal folk working at the range sites, it's a source of jobs for them apparently. They're all really nice people

I honestly think taking people's choices in account for something that's mandatory anyway is max bs

With what? Missiles? I didn't know conventional artillery could fire that far

>I honestly think taking people's choices in account for something that's mandatory anyway is max bs
They already do that, sort of. Like just before you POP they'll ask you if you have any preferences. Not sure if it actually affects your vocation tho, some say yes, some say no

It gives them the illusion of choice, which makes them happier if they get it and more accepting if they don't, because they can be told that they were evaluated and did not qualify. Its just like listing our your school preferences. Quite a smart move. Notice how also the only choices are all combat/support/CSS vocations, they won't get to choose clerks etc.

I want to lick the Shoalwater dust off your sweaty balls

Base bleed shells with a rocket attached. We were testing out a batch we bought from the US military I think. Or Brazilian, can't remember

1.Yes, mandatory 11 months.
2. Mostly hated it but at least got my license for free so I guess there's that.

1. Yes/ Mandatory

2. Having to wake up at 2-3am every day for the pass 2 years just to avoid early hours traffic. Pic related

1.Yes/mandatory conscription
2.Meh some things were good, some things were bad, mostly boring. It was a change of pace to my regular life and I got to/had to do things I probably would never have done otherwise. 6/10 would not go again but I am somewhat glad I have done it.