u

only girls below 13 years old have cute feet

Only Asian girl feet are good feet

footfag genocide when?

ewww flat feet.

suck em bitch boy

Still waiting for the redpill guys

here

I don't know, i can't give you a logical explanation. I just like feet, i think they're very beautiful from the aesthethic perpsective.
It's no to so much a sexual thing for me, because i never get aroused when seeing feet, but for some reason i just can't stop looking at them.

asians doesn't have smelly feet

it's not good

disgusting

tűnés innen Peti

jó mentem szia

kurva anyád

Korean have square feets, probably Mongolian too

What the fuck is there to say?

Some like tits, some like ass, other like legs and feet. Jesus fucking christ, as long as it's female body it's perfectly okay

NIGGERS

it's the thinking man's fetish

They look worse during close inspection. You see all kind of calluses, nail imperfections and even miniature blond hair on the toes that are not noticeable from distance.

>calluses
only if she's often barefoot or on heels
>nail imperfections
yeah that's a major bonerkiller
>even miniature blond hair on the toes
doesn't happen if she's younger than 15

what happened to your thread earlier?

was that your teacher?

There is a biological reason for our fetishes most of the time, for feet it's about women being fertile.When a woman is pregnant they usually notice they can't fit their feet in their older shoes so comfortably.That's because of hormonal differences occurring during pregnancy to make the pregnancy process easier by relaxing ligaments throughout the body.So feet are, for the most part, an indicator of a women's fertility which is why it's a very common part of the body fetishized after ass and tits.

>other like legs and feet
Don't put us in the same category, footfag. Legs are objectively better.

>painted nails
disgusting af

There's nothing to "redpill" about foot fetish, its just something that some people sexualize, that's it. Literally every single object, animal, idea or thought can be sexualized of one wants to.