/brit/

welsh edition

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/xusa5nuq
youtube.com/watch?v=y2cQvZPX3OY
youtube.com/watch?v=3H6amDbAwlY
youtube.com/watch?v=BguZ7lCxqrU
express.co.uk/news/politics/644755/Labour-MP-Jess-Phillips-EU-referendum-Brexit-UK-Brussels-brother-France-Twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=4GtyMeEcPPEis
realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-glebe-123603430
youtube.com/watch?v=QO93p3ZZ8Xw
youtu.be/DNPAM5ABhvs
youtube.com/watch?v=Tvp97SMZc6M
youtube.com/watch?v=ddJCHBzJWLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>One Plus 4 will have 8GB RAM

christ.

the cleaning man won't like this

can trigger article 50 under royal prerogative lad, otherwise it'd get blocked

good edition

*puts anime in the bin*

very early and shit edition kys

>this triggers the reddit

Going to have some lunch, then go to the gym and then afterwards watch some anime x

currently writing my new novel

janny?

ah yes all that ram will be well used by normies taking pictures of their dicks with snapchat

>the germanic nation is the pinnacle of human achievement
i mean
he's not wrong

will laugh when they get divorced after the olympic honeymoon period is over

why would he want 3 dogs?

Look at how small the difference is, it would be irresponsible to enact such a huge change on the momentary whim of a tiny majority when public opinion can sings back and forth much further day by day. It's no different than a coin toss yet you want to rearrange our whole place in world politics around the result. This is madness, utter madness.

still have my OPO, haven't been impressed enough by the OPT to upgrade, 64gb memory with no external and a mediocre camera?

*watches as the presenter walks quickly beside a bald 50-something builder, shaming him as he gets into his van and repeatedly says "no comment"*

ah yes, great telly. Where do I sign up to pay my next license fee in advance in order to fund more of this cracking telly?

are you watching k-on

clyp.it/xusa5nuq

does anyone know what song this is from?

it's like a swing/salsa/jazz song I think

so?

Maybe...

shan't be opening this

i'm going to need a definite answer

going out soon lads
bit scared to take me bike because it rained

>stealing a shit joke from earlier

sort your life out

rasheed

Normies don't use One Plus phones cretin

spotted the fleshlight on the bedside table

Source

youtube.com/watch?v=y2cQvZPX3OY

the gf

objectively correct
they've achieved the most in the shortest time

>Look at how small the difference is, it would be irresponsible to enact such a huge change on the momentary whim of a tiny majority when public opinion can sings back and forth much further day by day. It's no different than a coin toss yet you want to rearrange our whole place in world politics around the result. This is madness, utter madness.

>early threads

kill yourself you useless fuck

my fuggin benis :DDDDDD
fugg

>leave bedroom to go to the kitchen
>literally 3 hornets buzzing around in the hallway
>have to walk past them to grab pic related from under the sink
Ah yes, very impressive

Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=3H6amDbAwlY

>implying

Black history white future mick. Key word is history we keep our niggers and/or indigenous scum in line unlike America

FOJ

t. lad who obviously hit submit on a post that appeared after the link to the new thread and who missed his opportunity for (You)s

just got here m8

been at church all morning

*rolls up to the thread*

Should rerun the referendum in 5 years when half the leave vote is dead lol

>Black history white future mick. Key word is history we keep our niggers and/or indigenous scum in line unlike America

Reminder Asian Hornets have arrived in the UK and can take a chunk of your skin and kill you

yes that's it

thank you so very much

hornets are way less agressive than wasps

they have similar behavioural characteristics to bees
(euro hornets anyway, if they're asian hornets run for your life)

I'm urironically vaping atm to stop me from smoking

>public opinion can sings back and forth much further day by day

The media isn't a good indication of public opinion. You know what is? A referendum.

I love raid. Fucking flies and wasps get instantly JUSTd by it

fell in love with a sket

What flavour?

woah....
so this......
is the power.....
of equality...... woah.........
thank you based corb

>who missed his opportunity for (You)s

>run for your life
won't that aggravate them though?
aren't you supposed to sit still and wait for them to fuck off?

>tfw get depressed and go to Asda and spend £5 on foam bananas, chocolate milk, Minstrels and cookies

Broken tbqh

>feel a weird tightness in my heart valves

This always happens on 4F-MPH. Swear one of these days I am going to have a heart attack or this valve is going to rupture and I will die.

All hornets are aggressive, I got bitten by a euro one last year out of nowhere. It depends on your blood type.

>tiny majority
>majority
>tiny
>over 17m people
>over 70% voter turnout

they won't come in the ends

whats the point?
90% of remainers wont even show up to vote again

democracy was a mistake

Some red berry concoction, it's alright but the nicotine content is quite high so it's a bit rough on my throat if I use it a lot.

Well duh, what does the average twat on the street know about trade relations or international policy.

>It depends on your blood type.
wat

youtube.com/watch?v=BguZ7lCxqrU
Why british man want to be a dog?

and half the remain vote has grown up and become leave voters

Bit tired after that wank lads

Might go back to sleep

it was more of a metaphor

what i'd do is call pest control or someone like that

then close the door and ignore them

>tiny majority
>1.4mil people

going on holiday to morcambe

And over 16m people voted to stay. About a million swung a vote to decide the fate of our country for generations to come.

Basically flying scorpions

the remain voters scare easily
but soon they'll be back
and in greater numbers

got a fatal allergy to wasps/bees and I straight out shit myself whenever I see one

Get you a man who can do both

*releases a few in /brit/*
fly my pretties

They can smell certain blood types more than others. For example, a mosquito will go for you if your blood smells sweet to them.

match the women wahey

>comfortable
>not eating too much
>regular exercise at the gym

This 2bh
Also we elect our MPs to represent us, I don't remember electing Dave from across the street to represent me

>remain voters right now

yeah much better to have hereditary leaders than democratically elected ones, but if we do democratically elect them we should have literally no power for the next 5 years and if they decide to do something the majority of the country disagrees with we should have no recourse to do anything different like having a referendum. amiright reddit?

Get an epi pen then you spazz

It is tiny in a country of 65 million people.

If you looked at polls you could tell that if the referendum was held on a different day the other side might have won. Most people do not have stable views on issues like this. They are not equipped to judge them expertly in any case.

they want to be eaten by you

>German """""""""""""""""""""WOMEN"""""""""""""""""""""""

>waaah I don't like democracy

Grow up

*stings you*

big fan of representative democracy

direct democracy isn't ideal really

>getting on better with your associate employee contemporaries
>at ease
>eating well no more microwave dinners and saturated fats

How was church, lads?

terrible post.
[feeling a bit norty]
[repeatedly rubs shaft]

germans are a defeated people
imo we should just wall them off

good

got a quick blowie off one of the choir boys

Representative democracy sucks though, why would you give power to some guy who is just going to vote against you and with his stupid party even if it fucks you over?

>Most people do not have stable views on issues like this. They are not equipped to judge them expertly in any case.

These statements apply to everyone but MP's I'm guessing?

We're a representative democracy, parliament is sovereign and referendums are not binding

The Reds tried and people got pissy about it

Just to expand on that, referenda are alien to the British constitution.

The valid British way to leave the EU would have been to elect a parliamentary majority campaigning on the platform of leaving the EU. Doing this by way of a referendum was an abuse of British democracy.

If you have anything other than the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, you are a plevian

In england are there burkas for sale in H&M and Pennys shops like that?

Are there advertisements for the new 2017 range of burkas on the sides of buses?

>I'm urironically vaping atm

*blows up*

swansea uni is now officially better than Cardiff

gp won't give me one cos hes a stingy mug

>tfw was in the choir
ahh yes

MPs are professional politicians, it is their job to have an expert opinion on such issues and implement them responsibly.

That's the Note you runt

because he actually knows what he's doing
you don't really la

Deano: "Oh man I haven't had a reason to live in like 3 days I can't wait for tonight, bloody desperate."

Smithy: "You think that's bad m8? It's been over a week since I had my last reason to live. Pretty banging reason though."

Deano: "What about you user, when was the last time you had a reason to live?"

Me: "Oh me, haha? Oh ages ago haha like a few months at least."

Smithy: "Damn bro. Well what was the reason?"

Me: "Oh haha you wouldn't know it. It goes to a different school haha."

Deano: "Well tell us and we'll look it up on Facebook."

Me: "Nah you won't know it haha I do have a reason to live though you just don't know it haha it was on holiday it goes to a different school haha I don't have it on Facebook haha"

Deano: "..."

Smithy: "..."

>This turd now smells sweeter than this other turd

Don't you? you eat rabbit and frog.
I heard Swiss eat dogs and cats. I thought french ate everything as well like Chinese.

ah yes I'd love to pay £800 for a phone preinstalled with touchjizz and 400 samsung apps you cannot delete

>#MakeAFilmYounger

Quick lads.
Give me something that will get be followers and friends

What happened to Poleaboo?

Yeah representative democracy is great you elect a bunch of people into parliament and then you let them vote on issues that directly effect you both in different ways. You know because being judged in your own court is never a bad thing and MPs voting on their own salary and things that can/will affect it could absolutely never corrupt one of those pure of heart saints that represent us right!?!?!

funny when the remains start getting uppity
how angry and upset do you reckon they were when leave won?

Not so OldBoy

playing pixelmon lads
most autistic thing i've done in a while

rasheed

Reminder that if your post contains more than three lines then I WILL NOT read it. It is immediately hidden. Adjust your posting habits accordingly.

>walk down street
>see paki women with a shit-ton of makeup on, wearing tight jeans, revealing tops, sexy shoes. looking like slags basically
>still wearing bin bags on their heads

?

dont get mudslimes. bunch of weirdos.

Got found guilty at the trial and went to prison

Casemods here. Remember me?

You're paying like £600 for a very small performance increase compared to a £300 chink phone

delete this frog mate.

why do you keep arseking this?

I have a gf but she goes to a different general so you wouldn't know her

Your doctor is forced to give you it if you flat out demand it, if he refuses you tell him you'll be joining another surgery and filing a complaint, that he knowingly put your life in jeopardy, to the relevant authority.

>The Reds tried and people got pissy about it

probably him, trying to get people to talk about him

Oh yeah show us your custom filter that determines whether or not a post has 3 lines.

Shan't be bestowing my eyes upon this.

calm it down lad
glad you're not in charge of any serious decision making, you seem a bit angry

I wasn't angry, I was disappointed. The referendum was a farce and should never have happened. Referenda have no place in our political system. The decision to leave the EU, if there was to be one, should be taken by parliament.

hijabs look kinda cute

i go to two generals, i might know her

Don't think MPs vote on their salary desu, here at least it's adjusted by an independent body I imagine it's the same there

paki senses are tingling lads

nah it's like a weird general they don't wear uniforms or anything you really wouldn't know her man

somehow i doubt you'd be saying that if the majority wanted to stay but the government wanted to leave and we left anyway

>tfw to smart for /brit/

I think you mean your ASIAN senses are tingling

We're an inclusive and welcoming general, racism isn't welcome

The leave campaign told so many lies, I'm not sure how anyone can say the referendum was legitimate.

absolutely HOWLING labour killed jo cocks as a last ditch effort and it made no difference

*bumps you on the back with my arse*
*you turn around*
*sees this*
alri?

well what's it called and we'll look it up in the catalog lad we want to see this gf of yours

FOP

I thought leave voters didn't believe in economic forecasts?

post the shaft

I am 1/4 iranian
(and also 1/4 jewish)

make of that what you will

this is reviewbrah btw lads

Weren't most of Labour campaigning for Leave though?

>№65331861

t. Ali Al Goldstein

>i voted remain

Like the ones telling us the economy would implode if we did a brexit?

where do you get your confidence?

she's just texted me she's sick though so she isn't there today

So you only believe ones that fit with your agenda?

umm have you seen the pound lad? that's not very good for us

Can't be bothered to cook anything that isn't spaghetti lads. Might try and do some bacon in the oven.

BarrattHomes

express.co.uk/news/politics/644755/Labour-MP-Jess-Phillips-EU-referendum-Brexit-UK-Brussels-brother-France-Twitter

Representatives would never vote against the public interest for selfish personal reasons!

Russia has by far the best fiction literature though.

>"Weren't most of Labour campaigning for Leave though?"
>not paying a second of attention

Can't wait for when article 50 is actually triggered, it's going to be a bloodbath as the plebs who voted leave scramble for jobs

ah ok mate, maybe some other time

>Russia has by far the best fiction literature though

You're right, it was only a third

>Might try and do some bacon in the oven.

Whoever owns this runt please step forward and collect him from the front desk or he will be destroyed.

grill it. piss easy. healthier than frying it too.

why havent they yet

The picture just refers to Soviet Russia 2bh. Jews completely ruined a European country

some fit slag needs to come into my room, sit on my oversized cock for 20 minutes and then fuck off forever right now

mong

>I'm happy to let the globalists win as long as they give us financial security, which they control anyway

Only to the extent that it would be a preservation of the status quo, the same effect as if the referendum never happened. But it would still be harmful because it would harm the case of any party campaigning for leaving the EU afterwards, giving other parties the pretence of a democratic mandate for staying.

I was opposed to the referendum and the whole daft concept of referenda from the start.

They have no place in our political system and can only result in one of two things - a false fig leaf of democratic mandate if the referendum result is just like parliament wanted, or political paralysis with a parliament compelled to enact things it does not want and doing all it can to delay, dilute, or even entirely wriggle out of it.

there are people that offer such services for a price

Indecisive Theresa can't decide at what point she wants to rek the economy

i've got just the slag for you.

so who here is gonna watch the american presidential debate tomorrow?

Don't think any type of bacon can really be considered healthy.

Is that Queen Henry VIII?

this

do they accept JSA?

me

On that note I didn't vote Remain, I refused to participate in that farce and did not cast a vote.

Yeah? Let's see your phone m8.

So the "globalists" control the economy and you expect Britain pissing "them" off is just going to work out fine

Hmm.. quite runtish logic

moving into the new house tomorrow lads

got a great deal on the mortgage will have it paid off by the time I'm 63

What time?

FOY

Almost October and it's still warm? I think I'll open up the windows and enjo--

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT bRRR RRRR RUMPHHH HHHHH HHHHH aa RRRRRRRRRrrRR HHHHTraaaar RAaaaaaaaaa RRRRRRRRRRrrrr RRRRRRRrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr BRrrrrrrr rhhhhhhhhhh

All the major labour figures like Corbyn and stuff were all campaigning for Leave "mong"

Just wait for your parents to die and use the proceeds from their house to pay yours off you spanner.

>shall we all work together to work out the best possible deal for Britain and its people?

>nah lets bicker about the referendum

no battery sorry lad

Even during the soviet era they wrote some amazing novels though, roadside picnic was so fucking compelling you would had to have used a fucking crowbar to pry me away from it.

Lads what should I do with this spare room? Put a bed in there or a PC or make it into some sort of dungeon?

she wants a man from

2 years is too short to get anything done and the timeframe will favour the EU in negotiations

also need to get a sense of where the german and french elections are likely to end up before we waste half the time negotiating with a government thats not gonna be there when the deals are signed

xanax withdrawal is worse than heroin

all british homes should be roughcast

about as angry as the regressives will be when trump wins hahahhahhhahhahhahhhahhahahahahhahahaha

Literally were not mong

Corbyn was probably secretly hoping leave won, but publicly he was remain as were most of labour

rent it out to prozzies so they can do incalls

Did you go to Church today lads?

what's that willy cage on the floor ?

PLEASE explain how British housing is so utterly shit? Do we have lazy builders? Overpopulation? No ambition or sense of individuality? What happened??

>Even during the soviet era they wrote some amazing novels though, roadside picnic was so fucking compelling you would had to have used a fucking crowbar to pry me away from it.

>attached
grim

lets play a game
i'll describe a group of people and you guess who i'm talking about

>they are attracted to money as flies are attracted to shit

no space
planning laws

vomiting every day lol

Going to watch The Jerk.

I love the EU more than my own mother because I keep hearing buzzwords like inclusive

unwashed working class plebeians deserve no better

they want to build them quickly using the cheapest builders/materials

they are all built off one plan so there is no individuality

buying a honda civic

24th June, around 5am was an excellent moment wasn't it lads

Good call. Never though about renting it out.

Indeed

How the FUCK did we go from based four story townhouses with raised porches and stucco exteriors to barratt runt-pens with cardboard walls?

I'm livid.

post examples of unsightly cladding

But even when we get planning they are always tiny grim pieces of shit that cost a fortune

lack of building companies

You're talking bollocks, I distinctly remember Corbyn, McDonnell and Skinner all attacking the EU and the Remain campaign all the time

women

australian houses dont look like this

I looked at a australian property site and all of your houses look like dogshit

like really bad yank homes. would rather live in a new build

Would NOT want my future wife to work, she should focus on raising our children and taking care of the household.

Rickert slapped the Hawk of Light Griffith.

Guts is yet to lay a finger on him.

they demolished this for it :(

Please go ahead and find the news stories which prove that, because you're wrong

looks beautiful

post industrial mixed with modern architecture at its best

Cuck

what does ontological mean

Muh first time buyers that's how. Modern houses are tiny and with tiny gardens.

need a buff bf to protect me

The average starter home in Britain is £160,000

Ah yes let me slave away in my £16k average salary until I die for a 2 bed 600sq ft shed

Really enjoy the JVS Show on Three Counties Radio lads.

Watching Mr Robot lads. Pretty shit imitation of a Cred Forums user desu.

>Brits talking about how shit other countries housing is
Howling right now, literally

Pretty much me desu

most of Leeds is dogshit

It's terrifying to me that there are people earning £16k. I don't even live in London and I felt dreadfully poor on my starting salary of £26k, and that was six years ago.

don't understand this when you can buy a decent sized terraced house for £50k and do it up

the only good thing is it will be relatively hidden behind this 'scraper

wheres the prayer room

nope

not a fan of muslims

Dublin, Dublin of all places

youtube.com/watch?v=4GtyMeEcPPEis there a better tune than this

born in the wrong country then hey haha

not a fan of brexit

Unironically on £16.5k. I don't live in London but it's still not enough to live on my own.

Ontology is the philosophical study of the nature of being, becoming, existence or reality as well as the basic categories of being and their relations.

realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-glebe-123603430
this is the average Australian house

in the oven

I earn 15k a year but live at home with 0 expenses

I walk to work too

I earn more than you and I'm doing a placement lmao

Racist.

what country is that

hate it

Just seems like it's trying too hard to be le edgy anonymous TV show. I'm only on Episode 1, but if he's not masturbating to trap porn within a couple of episodes then it's complete shit.

My gf's parents' house back in Poland is like 4k sq ft and has a huge garden/small orchard attached to it.

She's an only child, I hope she inherits it so we can move there when we retire haha.

my religion doesn't define me

Dunno why you are asking me, but ye

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=QO93p3ZZ8Xw

Crash when

>He has a religion to begin with
kek

keeeeek thats a $3m house you idiot

think my gran was coming on to me

NEED a property crash desu
FUCK the boomers and their money grabbing ways

>buying houses in 2016

ok

>wheres the prayer room
>in the oven

Me last night

overpopulation
overly dense population centres
small houses
cost effectiveness
also post ww2 the government spent all the money on nukes rather than proper housing, so we had a load of shitty towerblocks and crappy housing

Student loan money came in, so going to buy a PS4 Slim now

Get a look at this povvo lads lmao

going to design and build my own home

youtu.be/DNPAM5ABhvs

JF living in the UK here.

Been to 12 cities now. Have concluded that Edinburgh is the best followed by Liverpool.

Birmingham was the worst.

I quite like it, it gets pretty good desu
Give the whole first season a watch

It's the %current_year lad. You're not still using a stone-age spyware Windows OS are you?

Give me one reason why I shouldn't move to Singapore

yellow fever twat, do one

I think we might have the same girlfriend. Does her surname begin with S?

you'll drop down when it;s over btw

You mum and dad don't even charge you board?

Disgusting.

chewing gum is illegal

Liverpool is alright as long as you don't leave the centre of it, the rest of the place is a shitehole

it's pretty dull, too humid and the cost of living is incredibly high.

no la, begins with a K

Rashid

>Have concluded that Edinburgh is the bes
good lad

birmingham is the BEST city in the uk

No I won't, it's currently 20k, will increase to 32k

why would they

they are a hell of a lot richer than I am

Haven't used a Windows OS since something like 2004 tbqh.

How are the newest ones?

Good thing I'm not a gum chewing degenerate

>keeeeek thats a $3m house you idiot

Must be nice knowing your entire fedora folder is backed up on Microsoft's Cloud servers whether you like it or not, using up your bandwidth to quietly upload each new neckbeard image you download without your consent.

that's very optimistic lad
don't see that house going for less than 6
that being said 3 million isn't a huge amount for a house over here

i'm hideously depressed at earning a dismal 21k

If I won the lottery I'd buy up all the neighbouring land and houses, and demolish everything but my own house

Westminster voting intention:
CON: 41% (-)
LAB: 26% (-2)
UKIP: 14% (+1)
LDEM: 8% (-1)
GRN: 4% (-)
(via ICM)

hahaha what the fuck happened to labour

You literally get put in prison if you're caught littering.

Birmingham is an abysmal shithole

Should not be allowed to exist
Same goes for Liverpool

Only did sixteen hours of consulting (on top of my normal £31k job) this year so far but at £100 per hour it really made me feel valued tbqh.

too hot and materialistic

who the FUCK is still planning to vote UKIP
what the hell is going on

>Tfw live in London and only earn 29k

Don't know how anyone can survive here on less

>who the FUCK is still planning to vote UKIP

Labour closer to UKIP than to Tories.

contingency plan in case article 50 is never triggered

Business idea: move new labour and centrist tory politicians to the lib dems to make a super lib dem party that wins all the time; then merge labour with the greens; and merge ukip with the tories
then introduce proportional representation and make it required by law for people to vote

I would desu

Actually just did a small think after typing that and I'd probably go back to cons now, only reason I voted ukip was for the eu stuff

>Must be nice knowing your entire fedora folder is backed up on Microsoft's Cloud servers whether you like it or not, using up your bandwidth to quietly upload each new neckbeard image you download without your consent.

They selected Corbyn even though everyone hates him

Don't worry Labour will get those votes back from UKIP after we leave the EU :)

But I thought all ukip voters were ex-tories :)

KEK
E
K

Most members of the Labour party don't.

me on the left

Business idea: Watch Sicario without wanking off to Emily Blunt

playing a videogame

Yeah they're just clueless morons

me - Dux
you - Dunce

how did you get into that, i'm in the same field and hadn't thought about doing that until much later in career.

>tfw the business charges my work out to clients at £600 per day
>tfw I see fuck all of that

gotta be done I guess, need the experience so I can get into private contracting and earn that much myself

the jan

janny

HE

What game?

sauce?

the gf's feeling suicidal again

not so....fast.......kid.........

HE'S HERE

*demolishes some Aboriginal housing*

Wonder if the janny would mind if I cucked him

HE

janny is about
heads down

JANNY JANNY JANNY

HANDING OUT THE BANNY

k-on

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

tru nu

doing a cheeky cheese & onion

>takes janny 2 hours to delete gore last night
>takes janny 2 minutes to delete the new thread because it was made 10 minutes too early

very impressive work, you deserve a raise

>no subject

lmao no thanks kid

>no subject
nice one you melt

doing a wait

Bit unfair that everybody hates the English

tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=Tvp97SMZc6M

I love the english

they hate the scots more tbf

HES HERE

AND HE IS NOT AMUSED

HE

Give him a 20% raise.

embarrassing

Truly weird that a man receives no payment for his job on this forum, SAD! I will FIX this! Crooked Hiroshima needs to GO!

new

That is true.

pay janny footballers wages

3 eggs + 3 toast for brekky

2 chicken breasts + an avo + tomato for lunch (1 hour ago)

still starving s m h

janny rolls out of bed and put's his morning hotpocket in the microwave

he then proceeds downstairs to his mums basement and sets himself up for a hard days work deleting /brit/ thread

I envy his life

UWAA
H-HE'S FAST!!

hes breaking out in sweats hes that quick lads

hmm
hmm!

what's the fucking point

I love the Janitor

bring back trams

they just won't learn

AHHH YAMERO

H-HES TOO FAST