Hello everyone I am a Finnish guy who wants to be American

Hello everyone I am a Finnish guy who wants to be American.
I guess you could call me an Americaboo.
I have purchased this american m4a1just because of the American feeling but it is just an airsoft gun because real guns are very hard to get and permission to own one even harder. I own several American flags including the one hanging there and a Confederate flag.
I have a cap with the American flag on and I wear it everytime i go to McDonalds.
I spend time watching American classics such as the Daytona 500 and videos about American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan and I imagine i am there with them.

I want to know if there are more people like me out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

lahdeniemi.fi/Sivut/kayt-kiv.htm
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im a britboo, aka loyalist

i want USA to be under the crown

Come home to Minnesota my American friend.

I also own a British flag.
I am most Americaboo but also an Angloboo.

I have honestly been thinking of moving to Minnesota someday if i can.

same shit here senpai
I love nascar Individual freedoms , guns cowboy culture and the war aganist tyranical federal goverment

plus I have a confederate navy flag not a sissy yankee union flag

Are you unclesmanpatriot or whatever his name is?

Honestly who doesn't love cowboy's? Their fucking awesome, right up there with Pirates.

One of these threads? I'm game.

You finnish people have cool gun laws dont complain >:(

Tried to join USMC when i was 21.
Air force colonel in the embassy said that cold war is over son and they would not sponsor any more permanent resident alien visas to servicemen.

haha me too
It was really embarasing tho

no shit? I was just about to post that you guys should try that but I didn't know if they do it anymore
I'll ask my recruiter, I ship out to boot camp in >2 weeks now, it's probably a no these days though

I'm not complaining though?

give me a damn visa son
I will make your country great again partner

Yes I imagine you will
not sure how our armed forces would believe that, though
and I wonder how you'd do MEPS and all that, and I wonder if it'd be even longer than 11 hours since youre foreign

Why? Then you'd have a queen, universal healthcare, EU and all kinds other weird stuff.

you have to go back

I am glad there are more people like me out there I don't feel alone anymore.

Is this a real gun

ITT: Cucks

No, its not...

must've been a bitch to get the license huh

Not really

Yes, really.

>PEOPLE HAVE GUNS OUTSIDE THE US??? xDDDd

What, in your opinion, is the best western film?

No, not really. Took me 30 minutes.

Eh, getting a rifle like that here isn't that hard if you are reservist, hunter or competitive shooter

I wish you the absolute best of luck but beware - immigration here is very difficult nowadays. You pretty much need to marry somebody.

>It's like this in your country right?
No
>Yes it is

It's all subjective anyway. What isn't a hassle for me might be a huge obstacle for him.

I think this may be the thread to ask this question. How easy would it be for me to live in america as an illegal immigrant by going for a holiday and not leaving as I dont have any skills or qualifications to do it legit. Could i get along by just being british?

I see something on google about a person that spent 9 years in the US and brought a home without a visa

unless your start shit with the police you'll be fine
but you won't be able to take up any legal work as you lack a SSN

>EU

I think youre a bit slow on the news m8

I've already reported all of you as potential school-shooters.

Go to a sanctuary city. They can't do anything there.

Lmao now that's just mean user

As long as you stay out of trouble its highly doubtful you'll be deported. Although the only jobs you'll be able to get is working shit jobs with illegals since you don't have SSN. I wouldn't recommend it unless you know someone who can hook you up with a decent job under the table.

Have you bleached your butthole yet?

If Hillary Clinton wins you can just get a tourist visa and never leave. It would be inhumane to deport him

could i marry a hooker?

Don't worry, I've probably been reported a hundred times before and I still have my guns.

Is it possible to get your hands on the old Finnish Mosin Nagants or did most of them get sold off internationally?

If you're white they'll track you down and deport your ass.

Most milsurp has been sold and shipped off, but a lot of them are still around due to how popular they were among the populace.

lahdeniemi.fi/Sivut/kayt-kiv.htm

This is just one shop.

In spain you can have guns but only semi autos and licenses are really hard and expensive

>guns cowboy culture
do you love bullfighting culture stupid? because yanks copied Spanish vaqueros in Northern Mexico

bullfighting =/= cowboys moron

they copied the fucking RODEO stupid, learn history

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy

ofcourse they copied rodeos but no bullfighting get lost stupid

>but no bullfighting
is bullfighting culture

You're both stupid. No one thinks of """"""""""""spain(is this even a real country?)""""""""""""""" when people think of cowboys.

ok I didnt knew that there were matadores and toreros in Texas
Guess you learn something new everyday

shut up stupid yank, honestly i dont care your country.....

Is this expensive in your cunt?

>222
>307
wat

In spain we are not allowed to use """"reserved for military use ammo"""" so we use those instead

Like walking up some stairs.

I think it's an internet joke country that represents Asspain

.222Win is actually one of the more popular hunting cartridges around here, it's apparently really good for fowl.

2k+ is definitely a lot for a Colt, especially without sights. They're around 1500 here.

Zing!