So are Russia and Finland friends or enemies? I can't tell anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=country opinion of russia&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neither. Neutral towards each other

>friends or enemies
both

Countries do not have friends, just interests.

USA is our friend though

we (I'm russian) could be friends because of vodka, sauna, some common genes and shit, but because of shity temper we always try to bully them, so they hate us much.

That's what they want you to believe.

no lol, the USA is your master.

same for us, unfortunatley.

Frenemies

Drunk psychopaths of the world, unite!

Like us?

they hatefuck

None. We are are just neighbors.

enemies desu

Yeah pretty much.

It's in between. I don't think Finns have a problem with Russians (excluding bydlos, criminals, etc. trash that sometimes crosses the border), but people don't really like the Russian government or Putin.

We are mortal enemies but we also feel bad for each other.

How many Finns are Russians suffer from FAS?
I'm guessing anywhere from 30% to 60%.
Hard to tell with Finns because of their chinky eyes that could possibly indicate too many chromosomes.

>be half sami from murmansk

язык знaeшь?

which place resembles finland more scandinavia or russia? both maybe?

Memes aside, Finland is actually not at all like Russia. You'd know if you've been to either country.

Finland is Scandi country

USA is your overlord m8

Scandi for sure. Nothing in common with Russia.
This.

>friends or enemies

Currently like neighbours, when another one has lost its mind and another one wonders wat do.

US-UK together forever desoo

last time they wanted us in a war we told them to fuck off and nothing became of it, stop memespouting

We are like two alcoholic buddies, which sometimes tries to murder each-other with an ax.

Average finn doesn't admit the existence of Russia, but not because of any hatred. Russia is just neutrally unpredictable country.

This pretty much. Most hope that if you ignore it it will go away. Thus far this has been unsuccesful

we don't give a fuck too, relax
>Thus far this has been unsuccesful
stop catch to past

They hate us and we're barely aware about their existence.

Scandinavia, ofc.
And Sweden in particular.

To be fair who doesnt hate Russia?

Serbia
Vietnam
Latin America

Sadass
Hezbollah
Iran

Thats far better than friendship, much more love

Finland is like 90s Sweden with the economy of modern Sweden.

We're neighbors. Flow of immigrants from Sweden is more of a threat than Russia

Actually no latin america doesnt like Russia.

google.com/search?q=country opinion of russia&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

There is more negative sentiment toward Russia than positive.

I will give you Vietnam but Vietnam likes everyone except China. Hell Vietnam loves America and America killed over a million of them a few decades ago, so Vietnam doesnt count.

Serbs hardly like Russians, they are just butthurt about Kosovo.

Our mentality and national spirit is definitely more akin to that of Russians and Balts than Swedes. Living standard and, to an extent, culture is more similar to Sweden.

>with the economy of modern Sweden
Not since the eurozone crisis

я pyccкий, дaм пизды любoмy из вac

кoмy ты пиздишь, кaзaх?

>economy of modern Sweden.
Not for long.

what the fuck are you talking about sharter

There was a pew poll. Only 3 countries in world had more positive than negative opinions about Russia. Idiot.

Vietnam, Ghana, and China. In the case of China it was something like 51% of Chinese liked Russia, 44% of CHinese hated Russia, and 7% undecided.

Vietnam overwhelmingly likes Russia at 75%. However, that isnt very impressive given that Vietnam likes everyone, fuck 78% of Vietnamese have favorable opinion of America that went to war with them, bombed the shit out of them, and killed over a million Vietnamese.

And Ghana likes Russia. Dont ask me why.

Russia+Serbia brothers forever

Our economy is shit. Speaking of which, when are we getting reparations for 600 years of genocide, forced assimilation, getting rich on our behalf and historical falsification?