What does Cred Forums think of Vladimir Putin?

What does Cred Forums think of Vladimir Putin?

Other urls found in this thread:

readrussia.com/2015/06/09/vatnost-–-why-the-west-cant-understand-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Putin Puto

Pretty cool dude

Hes alright a lot of the people who work under him are pretty dumb though.

better than Obama at least

His administration reforged a dying country into a world power, he is competent.

Klein Zaches, genannt Zinnober

He is single-handedly responsible for the current massive economic growth of Russia

Cunt
Subversion of nations

pls stop this meme, russia is the most depressing country in the developed world.

Economy same size as Italy.

Oh but in that case he had nothing to do with it and it was only due to uncooperative domestic industrialists and foreign interests

Ayтиcтиc

>economic growth
>average salary is 30k rub(officially, in reality about 15k) which equals 500$

Average russian income - $250 a month

Putin is setting up Russia for ruin after he dies by overcentralizing everiting.
It will be Stalin all over again.

do you retards not get anything. russia's rebound was inevitable. the economy WOULD bounce up no matter how bad the president was.

i want a hugpillow-putin

The saviour of Russia. Before him Russia was being robbed blind and turned into a resource colony for the west. Had that continued, we would probably have a failed state or two east of us.

The difference between them and their Western counterparts is that their development wasn't financed by the European Reparation Program for nearly half a century.

this desu, don't tell anyone

so just a regular pillow

is that shopped ?

I had 340 when i was 15
what's wrong with russians

This

no

I had $1500 when it was 2012, now I have $300 too.

die a hero or live long enough to become villain

he is becoming villain

bullshit. all the 'economic susses' was the growth of oil prices. bald manlet is a thief since his KGB career and he continues doing that nowadays, he created a closed clan of his relatives and friends, who have 70% of russia's income, while the rest people are still poor comparing to developed countries, and some people (around 15% jf them) are barely starving. he made of russia his own buiseness, he remained russia as undeveloped resources trading shithole, russian funds still are smaller than Apple's. I don't talk about totalitarism that he restored after Yeltsin's free period. putin is a typical russian stupid bydlo pidor, thinking only about his own interests.

Give me the rifle and I will do this.

No matter about consequences

It's funny how all the people praising him here are the non-russians. imo, he's a corrupt thug.

He's not totally bad but only edgy kids love him.

if that was true, other oil countries would grow similarily. russia went throuhg a crisis and came out somewhat functional. now look at african oil countries. venezuela went to shit in the 90's.

really makes u think huh?

Bruddal Digdador

Look at UAE, now they don't need to trade the oil anymore, they become developed economical subject. and what they've benn before? that's how it works if your goverment is not a bunch of hucksters.

He postures and sabre rattles too much. He seems like a fairly standard russian ruler. He doesn't like dissent, he rules with an iron fist, he blames everything on the west and is terrified of losing power.

30K only in the main regions. Mine has about 10k.

these succesful ayyrab countries are equallly corrupt shitholes. even if you want to consider them succes oil story, its still the exception to the rule... truth is oil is a curse not a free pass

It's a bit more complicated than that. Yes Dubai has no oil and its economy runs off banking, trade (via its ports), tourism and the property market.

Abu Dhabi, however, has massive reserves of oil and is has currency holdings of several billion dollars. They spend their money more conservatively and fund federal projects and in general are there to bail out other Emirates if things go south (usually this is Dubai).

But yes, the entire country's economy is either directly or indirectly tied to oil, the region's lifeblood.

>Before him Russia was being robbed blind
it still is now

Not bad tbqh

ass clown. hes too good at media control in russia though

feel sorry for those clever russians who cant be brainwashed by him

it must be cruel for them to live there

eh is brudal sovied dicdador. eh wands do bomb ameriga. ok braise jesus.

Pootin - dickhead

A lot less. The streets are safe, wages mostly paid, things generallyspeaaking work.

You can't fix a country like Russia in a few decades, but you can make it livable. They are moving to a good direction managed to secure strategic interests, build domestic industry and will soon be one of the suppliers of wheat and oil the world depends upon.

There is corruption and Putin's economic policies have a lot of problems, but they are nothing compare to the nationwide robbery that was going on during the Yeltsin years.

I have no idea. I don't read the news about him because our media is biased against Russia and biased in favour of Nato.

>Russia
>growth

This

5:3

It makes me sad there are human beings out there who actually fall for the super simple and retarded "Putin is an alpha male" propaganda.

>oh wow he's shirtless and does judo wow such strong leader

DADDY

As Netherlands already xDDD
And still rapidly shrinking.
We had economy of the same size as Italy in 2013, before all this shit with Crimea and santions.

He is autistic midget.

I am not even joking he is short and has a mild form of autism. For an autistic he is an awesome troll. I respect him as a troll. He basically didnt do anything to improve Russia, he just was in place at right time and used spike in oil prices to make it seem like he improved Russia. However, despite doing nothing he managed to make all Russians think he is second coming of Hitler Jesus. Bravo to him.

he takes shirtless pics and probably wrestles bears too

This did happen.

Venezuela was doing awesome under Chavez until oil price crashed. Now there are food riots. Same with Africa. Sudan, Nigeria, Angola were doing awesome until oil price collapsed.

Russia just rode on high oil prices like other countries and now that they are low they are struggling.

Russia will collapse again.

i think this board has a seriously unhealthy obsession with Russia.

literally what the fuck is wrong with you?

thug, thief, retard

we want to learn about the mysterious russian soul

That's something someone with autism would say.

You suffer so that others have hope. Shut the fuck up and keep going.

Yeah, but how much do things cost in Russia compared to income? I make ten times that, but if everything costs more that doesn't count for much.

Si parece putín la verdad

what a goy

The same thing as I think about Trump and Brexit, base.

He seems alright. I could see how any russian would like him over Yeltsin or gorbi.

Everything costs like in Germany but the wages are like in Botswana.
PS4 costs $470
Monthly income - $200-250
Haven't had beef for a year, the shit is too expensive.

He's ok, but pretty autistic tbqh.

fuck connection errors

I think he might be autistic

Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart.
Whoever wants it back has no brain

- Vladimir Putin.

he wants the soviet union back, just with him as stalin

Would you say this article describes his Russian fanboys accurately?

readrussia.com/2015/06/09/vatnost-–-why-the-west-cant-understand-russia/

Btw man, that sucks. Hope you get out of this mess.

>You suffer so that others have hope.
have hope? lol? what hope do they have?

russia would be better off if it just submits to America like China did decades ago. dumb ass russians are compelled by their ego, not their brains, however. russians rather burn down their entire country than accept the natural order of the world.

Clueless right wingers here love him, it's almost the same with Pinochet

everyone I don't like hates him

You had those too? Thought the site was down

I'm ready to give my life for him.

good guy

I don't like his policy on freedom of speech, but I'd rather live under a strong leader like him than Trudeu or Obama

He is a disaster, i hope he'll die like his friend Gaddafi.

This desu, too bad this place is full of contrarian neckbeards.

freedom of speech is unnecessary