How is flirting conducted in your country?

How is flirting conducted in your country?

I dunno, most of the shit I do is body language and eye contact

it doesn't happen

Americans often exchange bullets with each other. It's customary to give the girls father a magazine before taking his daughter out for the night.

"hi. you have cute feet, want to go for a drink?"

waving your wallet around

You talk to the girl you like, some sexual innuendo, some jokes, you try to be charming/cool, then you take her back to your place and fuck her like the slut she is

just bee yourself :)

This tbqh

can confirm this works

I have no idea.

Be in pub or club
>will ya shift me?
>ye/no

Once I made a 9/10 accidentally fall in love with me
I just kept making jokes at her and it worked
I was fit back then though

young people meet each other and start flirting
after that they fuck

you have to be in a social circle to find a girl to flirt with, you can't just straight out start flirting with thim without even knowing their names or having met before, they'll think of you as creepy, desperate and annoying

wish I knew

dra-drake are you me?

That's because you're ugly senpai

no idea

That's not advice from myself though, it's what everyone does to get a gf
t. all my friends are normalfags

>facelets when will they learn

The same.

Or you could join Hezbollah and make it much easier to get a qt

I don't know.

I don't have a clue.

hi i'm rich let's start dating
-ok show me ur car

Idk tbqh senpai.

>refugees welcome

Oh Jesus.

I have no idea.

What's so cringe-y or bad about his post?

you place an oyster in front of her door, if she puts it in her ass then you may introduce yourself to her family

DELET THIS NOW

I cook my Nonna's secret tomatoes sauce and girls appear at my door.

I've literally never flirted with a local girl.
I've flirted with latina college students from abroad, I've flirted with yuropean tourists, I've flirted with girls from other countries in the airport...I've flirted online on omegle or penpal sites.

But never ever with an argentine girl, there's something about them that makes all my social skills leave my body.

A "refugee" rapes a girl, blames it on a cultural misunderstanding and then walks off into the sunset.

Awkwardly or drunkenly

>You have to be in a social circle to find a girl to flirt with
Disregard this when you are a really attractive or rich male.

You're not alone bro

You get drunk and smoke a cigarette together when others are not around.

From there on if you have an apartment you invite her over and fuck her silly. If you don't, you say goodbye see you next time to her, then go home to your parents and fap in the secrecy of your room.

1. Environment. Uni, bookstore, sports club, bar, disco, whatever, but you need to feel comfortable by yourself in said place, regardless of girls.
2. Approach. At first, just social talk, no real flirting. The environment dictates the subject. If she's a fuckhead, she'll drop hints about that now; if she isn't, go ahead.
3. Posture. Be expansive without being aggressive. If you can't be secure and smile, at least be good at faking both.
4. Ties. Try to find common ground with her. Something you two like.
5. Depending on the environment, invite her for a coffee, ice cream, beer, wine, whatever. Try a casual place.

From now on, it varies too much from girl to girl.

>But never ever with an argentine girl, there's something about them that makes all my social skills leave my body.
Tsundereness and a taste for playing against the man.
t. one of my two "main" ex-gfs is Argie.

You must have a car first. Otherwise, don't bother.

>t. Don't have a car, or a drivers license, am nearly 22

Fml

No idea. I haven't flirted with a single girl IRL, I've met them all online, then met up IRL.

How exactly am I supposed to know this?

If a girl likes you she will make a lot of eye contact with you, then it's up to you to make a move (go talk to her, send her a friend request on Facebook, etc.)

As an autist myself I hate this because I can't keep eye contact with someone for no longer than three seconds. Everyone here thinks I'm gay.

With a warm smile tβh

>tβh
>t. beta homosexual

No idea.

delet this