What language I should to learn?

What language I should to learn?
I know english, not fully good in grammar, but I can speak or travel (only one time in my life, lol), even work with foreign persons.

Now I am little learning portuguese. Just for fun, because I never will be in portugal or brasil in future.

I have not got money and never will have, because soon I will move to poor country.

But learning of languages gives some interesting time. What language I should to learn? Do I need complete portuguese or not?

u should learn my dick inside ur moms vagoo LMAO

Why don't you perfect your english before going to learn another language?

Learn swahili

lolooloolollo

why, when they already knows it well enough to get all possible enjoyment from Cred Forums, there is very little to gain from learning more. You would get more out of your time investment if you learn a different language.

If you're never going to travel to another country, then set yourself a more practical goal/standard: being able to participate in generals on Cred Forums. Therefore, learn English until you're able to comfortably participate in anglophone threads/generals, then learn Portuguese until you're able to comfortably participate in the /luso/ general, then for example learn German until you can comfortably participate in /deutsch/, etc.

Of course, you can also use tv series, movies, books, news, etc. as a goal instead of Cred Forums.

because learning a new language and being able to make lots of progress relatively quickly is much more fun than grinding out the more difficult part of a language (i.e. going from advanced/conversational to fluent).

because without practice it is too difficult.
I need to be fully included to language, only then I will start to think grammatically-well and speak, of course

Ok, thank you for the advice.
Will do all, like you wrote!

Learn spanish
Its grammar is very easy compared to russian, so that wont be a problem for you. Also, a lot of people speak spanish, so it's easy to practice. And spanish with russian accent sounds cool as fuck. BTW where will you move to?

learn to suck my dick, russianwhore

>I know english, not fully good in grammar
This.
I find myself baffled when speaking with people who supposedly know English but can hardly string a sentence together. They brag about knowing English and old people believe them and praise them. Last summer I worked in a grocery store and we had a Nigerian colleague who spoke English. I ended up working as an interpreter most of the day because neither the boss, nor my other colleagues could communicate adequately with him.
This is why I didn't want to start learning German knowing I'd never fully devote myself to it. If you want to learn a language, you should learn it to the level of native speakers, if not better than most of them. You should be able to read literature and academic texts in the said language and not just be able to order coffe and ask for the bathroom.
>t. studying English and American studies at university

well, I assume I'm in the same boat as you. I know Russian and English very well. in modern world, the only other relevant language is probably mandarin chinese. Spanish? Nah, fuck that. Indian? Any indian worth talking to will speak english anyways. Japanese? Only if you're retarded weeaboo, who needs japanese outside of japan? Arabic? Fuck islam, nuke saudi arabia now.

Only mandarin is left. Plus it will provide your brain with some stimulation, seeing how it's drastically different from english and russian logically/structurally, you get me?

My English was mostly fine you baka >:(
Maybe I messed up the tenses a bit and bad syntaks and words perhaps but I can do more than order coffe I can read many academic teksts.

And you are wrong, it's good to learn lanfuafes even if you don't end up better than native speakers you get access to much art and can communicate with more people and you still end up with new ideas about languages and learn things you never thought about.

>sex4you7711

good taste.

>fully good
>little learning
>I never will be
>I have not got money
>learning of languages
>I should to learn
Stop embarrassing the flag, pidorashka

Learn most popular language in the world. Ukrainian.

> And you are wrong, it's good to learn lanfuafes even if you don't end up better than native speakers you get access to much art and can communicate with more people and you still end up with new ideas about languages and learn things you never thought about.

this. i support norway in this, sorry bulgaria we were never meant to be.

it's amazing how your outlook on world and people and life changes by learning new language AND also submerging into new culture and way of life (ideally, those two are inseparable). you might not like it, or you might like it but not want to be a part of it for a long period of time, but it surely
>really makes you think

Skirt is too short.

Learn some non-indo-european language, hungarian for example

>I find myself baffled when speaking with people who supposedly know English but can hardly string a sentence together.
This. I've seen too many people claiming they're fluent but then needing subtitles for basic movies.

>where will you move to?
abkhazia

What do you think about my texts? I am writing it all without any vocabularies. Is it too bed or little ok?

go to suck dicks somewhere else

Don't get me started on subtitles. If I watch a movie with my dad, I have to pause every minute to tell him what is actually being said and that the subtitles are wrong.
Well, kind of bad, imo. Sorry.

>coffe

>Image of the alt-right hacker known as Cred Forums

What's the problem with subtitles?
I watch films and series with subtitles to improve and increase my vocabulary