I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I...

I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF I WANT AN ASIAN GF.

Other urls found in this thread:

congaivietnam.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw asian gf

Script for transferring college students on Interpals then. Shit was easy.

I want manjaw Norge gf

I WANT A GREEN CARD I WANT A GREEN CARD I WANT A GREEN CARD I WANT A GREEN CARD I WANT A GREEN CARD I WANT A GREEN CARD I WANT A GREEN CARD I WANT A GREEN CARD I WANT A GREEN CARD I WANT A GREEN CARD I WANT A GREEN CARD I WANT A GREEN CARD I WANT A GREEN CARD I WANT A GREEN CARD I WANT A GREEN CARD I WANT A GREEN CARD I WANT A GREEN CARD I WANT A GREEN CARD

you don't want russian gf OP?

feels good to live in a asian country

There is a script to see who is transferring? What?
I used the script back in the day but only could do by age and location

Go fucking do something about it you pathetic piece of shit

Literally just go outside somewhere, possibly to a place where alcohol is present to alleviate that social anxiety I assume you have, and find a cute asian and talk to her.

You killed some other shit thread for this.

>tfw no Asian gf to have blasian kids with

Asian girls are stupid they can't even speak English normally

>feels good to live in a asian country
Probably why the Jews haven't bothered with your country as much as the other ones in the EU.

pls b my gf

Scripting is just to get them to message you. Then you read their profiles and talk to them. If their college career isn't on their profile they will usually mention it very early on. This strategy only works if you are near a university city though.

I go to a university that is 1/3 international students (chinks and poos) and 20% domestic asian
Yet still I have no asian gf
Why

GOTTA

>I WANT A GREEN CARD
>tfw there are women whoring themselves for this

This is a sign that it is time to take back control

We have to kill all Asians, blacks and browns

>tfw asian gf

>tfw the few asians who do live here are anglicised dirtbags

How?

Asian women are probably high maintenance as fuck, and have rotten, spoiled personalities. Plus, asians are weird and creepy in general. I'd rather have some 3rd world berber qt that would love me eternally simply because I bring home food

Because tons of other whiteys flirt with them. Once they are here they become normal difficulty.

You can find tons of Asian girls in CA

Syrians are technically asian kiddo

This thread is disgusting. Asians are our enemies. They are insectoids

How low have you fallen?

You are no longer man but a beast

The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.

Statement (8 August 1945), as quoted in General Patton : A Soldier's Life (2002) by Stanley P. Hirshson, p. 650

So if I go to asia I'll have a chance?

Why do you say that?

>faces on pillows
>tfw my qt wants this

Unlike you I have the capacity of supreme aesthetic judgement

>flip the polish flag
>still get a faggot
Unsurprising

Probably. Especially in SEA.

This is disgusting. It is like calling a piece of shit at Tate Modern, artistic

really?

What are my chances of getting a asian gf as a black guy?

That's my plan friendo
Already got $5k saved up for a Thailand gf hunt

mfw

low

nais, just don't go looking for them in the redlight disricts

I'll be ur American QT bf

Yes

As the overman my judgement trumps all others

All those women, ugly in their true form

>low
But what if I look like pic

Just got matched with a professional musician Japonese qt. Didn't respond. Who the fuck wants and international relationship? It's seems to make an already comlicated thing even more complicated.

GOTTA

You are inferior and irrational

I am supremely rational hence I am the philosopher King.

You are the slave caste in the ideal kingdom of Plato

Asians are the worst type of women

Then where at?
Should I just walk into a random village and ask for a gf?

Typical and expected of German cuck

>east asia
very low, asian parents hate dark skinned people, asian girls tends to obey their parents
>south asia
medium, tends to look at your nationality instead anyway
>South-east asia
depends, harder in thailand and vietnam, super easy in other

you look black so still low

Probably doesn't help desu
All the asian girls I know go after slender and lean guys. Never seen any asian girl go after buff dudes. Just basing this off of what boys fob chinks look at during lecture on their computers

Vietnamese girl
congaivietnam.tumblr.com/

W-what about a qt Korean bf

Here's a tip. We should kill them all

No. We will kill all Asians. ALL

We will become gods and you all mere irrational beasts

students, most of them have a level of english if your lucky

If you are a nigger I say Black lives don't matter

asian lives are disposable

Dude you should be fine. Race doesn't matter to women, only if you're attractive or not

Race matters

If you are not white, you should die

Edgy

That is the way of the overman

it matters for asian, no memes.
only acceptable one to marry their daughter is white.
even chinamen who married local women here are usually excommunicated

You'd probably have very low chances with most, but have a practical guarantee with the rare girl that is into blacks because there are way less of you.

Whenever I see a native asian girl with a white husband/bf I feel bad for her because she never realizes how much of an ugly loser the guy is

No one wants shit women. We don't want insectoids or black burnt wood.

We want the true pure women for white men. The only acceptable mix

I feel bad because she is usually so ugly and it is a nu male weeb shaming the overman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA autism

It's because people as a whole are pretty fucking bad at telling other races apart
I dated some chink girl who said I looked like Christian Bale
I'm not posting my face here, but I'm pretty fucking ugly kek

Shut the fuck up retard

You are a failure.

Consider suicide for the betterment of the white race

Why?
White girls dont like me and I dont like them
Asian girls are low maintenance and just better looking desu

He is right. It is not even autism but animalism. For an Autist can possess the faculty of rationality. But an animal cannot, just like filthy racemixers

HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHOHOHHAHAHAH

>t. mad roastie

Because you are siding with your enemy.

Because your genes are inferior because you are ugly hence you are to be of a caste that incolves no reproductive duties

Because you are lying to yourself. Asian girls are typically ugly as sin

To an animalistic beast, rationality is absurd and retarded

So my options are either to remove myself from the gene pool and live in isolation or get a qt asian gf and have a happy life
I wonder...

Sorry dumbo, but your true happiness lie in serving the white race not being an irrational animal

Whelp I might as well try for a white American girl

No. You should try getting shot dead

>collectivism
Fuck the white race. What has it ever done for me?

Traitor. You are not human but animal

No better than an SJW
In fact you think like one

their english truly is awful I have to say.

also maybe it's just my int autism but none of them know whats going outside their tiny countries. like i remember when i talked to this korean like 2 years ago and she didn't even know there was a war going on in donbass like wtf

White nationalism is a pussy cult that only serves to give white women an even more inflated sense of self worth
Why cuck yourself out of all the other women the world has to offer?

They are not human

What capability apart from that of an animal do you expect?

dave mate, get your autism checked

Wild SJW appears

Whites are the only human

Nah they are generally very unknowledgable about world events. I lived on an international floor in college and the Chinese students there had no fucking idea about anything outside of China.

Autism is all who shill racemixing

They are not human

I WANT A GF

yikes

yikes

>blasian
yikes

Don't be rude
Fuck off kek

I lived with a bunch of Americans and they also had no fucking idea about anything outside of America.

Get out of this comfy board.

Bro most people on this board couldn't tell you who the president of China, Korea or Japan is.