Would you trade all of your comfort and security in a first world country for being a full blown social normie that...

Would you trade all of your comfort and security in a first world country for being a full blown social normie that literally enjoys life everyday and meets/kisses/fucks tons of people every week in a third world country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w58BPcLeGt4
youtube.com/watch?v=TCXwgPZXScM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elli-class_frigate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_National_Revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

No because Brazilians are degenerate inferior subhumans.

meh I wouldn't trade my life for yours either :)

If it were brazil in particular, yes.
I would also consider Costa Rica.
But otherwise, my answer still stands

kek are you afraid of living here?

I'd rather not live in most parts of brazil.

ofc you wouldn't you low iq subhuman.

why?

Only if I could marry Mallu. I would give all my possessions, comfort and security to be with her.

why are chinese brazillion cartoons so cute?

I have neither

>low standards of living
>funk
>PT
>high homicide rate
Just some of many reasons not to live in brazil.

no
fucking girls isnt everything

I often wonder how people can live with little to no fun, no wonder you guys destroy things with such passion when you can

I am a Greek not a germ.

There is nothing stopping you from being a social normie or enjoying yourself in a first world country you fucking pussy. I guarantee you don't actually try to make new friends, meet women or even improve your social skills. I bet you're not even trying to improve your happiness, probably just wallowing in your own sadness.

if all of that was really that bad to point of making people miserable here as you portray it to be, people wouldn't like to live here or even raise their families here

>implying first world countries can have as much fun as Latin American countries
If you said Southern Europe I would agree with you

She's an amazonian, she probably would chew your dick if you try to put it in her mouth

Just look at that stare man, she is a hunter.

The Netherlands is fine though.

youtube.com/watch?v=w58BPcLeGt4

>be greek
>complain in Germany about people enjoying life
are you a masochist? why aren't you in Greece with your family and friends

>non self-hating br

a good sight to see

Yes.
Those are some of my personal reasons for not wanting to live there. I would still prefer to live here.

okay "enjoy" your security then

I am in Greece with my family and friends.
I just don't like that there are so many degenerate subhumans in the world. I also hate race mixing very much and Brazil is THE shithole known for that.

>a full blown social normie that literally enjoys life everyday and meets/kisses/fucks tons of people every week
I am already this, why would I get rid of the first world benefits?

Will do.
Also, please vote Bolsonaro 2018.

In the Netherlands Greece is the epitome of degeneracy though.

>not paying denbts

I don't believe you because Holland is the most degenerate country of Europe.

This.

m8, when I was in the US people throw me out of fucking nightclubs because the security guard thought I was "super drunk" and your fucking parties end like 2 AM and people think that is normal. Meanwhile here in Carnaval the whole country literally explodes and party all day/ all night country wide to the point of the government mass distributing comdoms to everyone. Just saying it is just not the same thing

Gays are a non-issue. Not sure why third worlders care so much about that.

nah will vote Lula, how can you not vote for him after seeing this smile

I wouldn't want to be a normi if I got paid for it.

are you Greek?

th-this is a sfw board!!

Absolutely

I am a 1st world Greek.
Gays must be killed.

Yes I am a Greek

In the Netherlands politicians and the media call Greece a bottomless pit filled with corruption and freeloaders.

You expect that appreciated in this country lol.

>when I was in the US people throw me out of fucking nightclubs because the security guard thought I was "super drunk" and your fucking parties end like 2 AM and people think that is normal
dont go to Jew York or any other uppity city then. in Atlanta we throw weekend long parties and go on coke binges without sleeping for 72 hours
>Meanwhile here in Carnaval the whole country literally explodes and party all day/ all night country wide to the point of the government mass distributing comdoms to everyone
that seems like overkill to me, i can only binge on drugs and fuck whores for a few days at a time, and i need weeks to recover afterwards.

>that seems like overkill to me, i can only binge on drugs and fuck whores for a few days at a time, and i need weeks to recover afterwards.
that reminds me of when I used LSD and MDMA together. that wasn't cool kek

Greek diaspora choropleth map autists must be killed.

Holland is a small country. I don't think that someone cares that much for Holland politicians.

You know a map is wrong when Poland is better at something than Greece.

The Netherlands is a top 20 economy with more people than Greece.
I'm pretty sure we're a tad more relevant than a third world country like Turkey-lite.

what is autism

Turkey is Greece lite
Greece can destroy Holland in one day.

>Greece has been occupied by venice and greece for hundreds of years
>while the Netherlands has defeated invasions from Germany, France, the UK at the same time and from Russia and Spain, with a total of 20 years of occupation in the last millenium
Greece is pretty weak desu.

*Greece has been occupied by venice and turkey

It's easy to mix up turkey and greece. They share the same genes after all.

>file deleted
oh fuck you

countries rise and fall

I snitched to a mod because it had a half-naked little girl on it.

It would be hilarious trying to see modern Greece fight in a real war. I've seen Greek troops, the lack of discipline and physical fitness was comical and a bit sad.

It would be even more hilarious to try and use tanks in this swamp.

That's almost as silly as using tanks on Greek Islands.

Greece would rape Finland in a war.

do it again then

You have nice roads.

It would be the most retarded war in history and Cred Forums would explode with banter.

Finnish girls would rape the innocent Greek soldiers.

ive done that too, pretty recently. mixing drugs is usually a bad move, especially drugs like acid and ecstacy because they have diminishing returns so you cant binge on them for prolonged effects.

i dont think i would take your offer my Brazilian friend, i prefer Murica, but i do have to agree with the Canadian further above me: it is nice to see a Brazilian who is actually proud of his country

but thats not a girl

You know entire Holland and major cities in the west can turn into an Island. In WW2 the Germans couldn't get land inwards either with tanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCXwgPZXScM

>promiscuity
how is this measured exactly? ive been to New Zealand and the women i talked to there seemed mostly the same as here. i would assume that a South American country like Colombia or Brazil would be near the top but they're not

Maybe it's like with those benis charts? Based on a survey?

Meanwhile

>it is nice to see a Brazilian who is actually proud of his country
thanks :D, but come one day here, you won't regret it, every american that I've met that came here literally went nuts when got here

germans are subhumans, Greeks are not.

Are you ugly?

Since I'm gay hell no
I'm already a normie

Brazil is not a 3rd world country

You know the Greek Navy used second hand equipment while we have the latest. Fighting Greece would be like fighting a cold war army.

Rangeban that turk living in Germany

>Greece literally reuses our old shit that we replaced long ago
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elli-class_frigate

A lot of that boom boom stuff is new.
Holland would become the toilet of Greece.

I am a Greek

100 chinks could kill 1 dutch

>100 chinks could kill 1 dutch
Actually, in our post WW2 war with Indonesia it was shown it takes 30 chink losses to take 1 Dutch soldier.

Greeks are stronger than chinks
1 Greek man = 1 Holland man

>Indonesia has 45k to 100k military deaths and 25k to 100k civilian daeths
>netherlands has 6k deaths

That's what happens when you fight with old shit.

Subhuman turk pretending to be Greek because of identity crisis

Greece and Turkey is the exact same thing
Praise Tsipras

that was in 1945
and greece has a lot of new stuff
i hope that i can kill some europeans in my lifetime

>Greece and Turkey is the exact same thing
sadly not you motherfucker