Behold, the frog is the devil himself!

Frog posting and kek posting = devil worship

>Revelation 16:10-16
>13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
>14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 16:10-16&version=KJV

>Kuk (also spelled as Kek or Keku) is the deification of the primordial concept of darkness
>Like all four dualistic concepts in the Ogdoad, Kuk's male form was depicted as a frog,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

youtube.com/watch?v=5FU2nG9gTlc

you have to go back

only because frogs come out of the water before dawn and start their singing
they are just misunderstood

>The Pepe/Kek phenomenon is far more than just an amusing meme; it's a manifestation of Azatoth, the blind, idiot god of laughter, and its danger should not be underestimated.
Seems right.

Back to what?

to your containment board

to Cred Forums

and i never say this usually because i am far right too

but the 12yo tier kek worship shit should stay there

seriously it's embarassing

idk about that, but meme magic is real

Revelation is chronological

You are talking about events which take place after the seventh seal is removed from the title deed to Earth, when Satan is fully divested of his authority over earth, and has been cast down. These are the last 3.5 years.

When the sixth seal is removed, there will be a massive global thermonuclear war, per Zechariah, we will see, at the very least, the annihilation of Damascus. So if that has not happened, the Abomination of Desolation has not occurred, the Son of Destruction has not been revealed, then we are not even in the last seven. Therefore, events during the seven trumpets period are not occurring.

>we will see, at the very least, the annihilation of Damascus

oh no! not Damascus!

said nobody ever

>13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs
>three frogs

[DEEP CONCERN INTENSIFIES]

Isn't Syria at war at the momment (Damascus is in Syria), also I don't think that bible says anything specifically about thermonuclear war.

>15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
>16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

D.A.K. - Das Armageddon Kommt

so what is the one pepe doing with the wojack in the green pool thing in the middle of it?

Wojak tried to escape form hell, but there is no escape from darkness.

D.A.K. has nothing to do with the Cred Forums lore or Kek worship, you idiot.

Dark lord is coming

we need one for 2016 with the demi-frog

What does D.A.K really mean?

"The Apocalypse Comes" in German.

*Armageddon

Good.

Alright I'm watching the video

>kek came from WoW it's a korean word

Into the trah it goes

Kek evolved independently from the word Top Kek. Nothing to do with WoW.

It doesn't change the fact that some forces are trying to wake up the dark gods with their forced meme magic.

top kek?