Table tennis star Fukuhara announces marriage to Taiwanese player

Double Olympic medalist Ai Fukuhara on Wednesday announced her marriage to fellow table tennis Olympian Chiang Hung-chieh, who is Taiwanese.

“He’s always there to listen and gives me his undivided attention no matter what state I’m in,” said Fukuhara, 27, who appeared at a news conference in Tokyo in a kimono, as Chiang, also 27, sat next to her.

Fukuhara said they registered their marriage in Tokyo on Sept. 1 and have also filed the necessary documents in Taiwan.

The four-time Olympian expressed her intention to continue competing, saying, “I hope I can be an example to my juniors that one can continue (playing table tennis) even after getting married.”

japantimes.co.jp/sports/2016/09/21/olympics/summer-olympics/table-tennis-star-fukuhara-announces-marriage-to-taiwanese-player/#.V-jUzPB97IU

Other urls found in this thread:

sankakucomplex.com/2011/06/19/the-one-type-of-guy-japanese-girls-will-never-date/
nextshark.com/sora-aoi-chinese-internet-company-visit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

guess i just had to know this

jap-chn is more common than you think
and the racists you are looking for are on the japanese image boards

Ai would Fukuhar too.

Holy shit will a japanese actually have sex now?

It's gonna be somewhat rapey i bet.

Japanese women stated that the type of Japanese men they will never date are "net-uyo" aka Japanese internet right winger.

sankakucomplex.com/2011/06/19/the-one-type-of-guy-japanese-girls-will-never-date/

very co-prosperity lads

This is wonderful but where are the Malaysian Chinese enriching Singapore chinese girls?

lol even I don't make friends with such dumbass. but "netuyo" is a typical buzzword including random people without imitation. nowadays it includes those who don't just LOVE Chinese/Koreans aside from hate or not.

The news is from 2011. So yeah, perhaps the word meaning has change over the years.

The Japs will disown her for this

pic related

He is Taiwanese,not mainland Chinese.

Mainland Chinese hates Japanese women so much.

Not when it comes to Sora Aoi.LOL!
nextshark.com/sora-aoi-chinese-internet-company-visit/

now 83% of Japanese are the Netuyo LOL

beta jap males getting cucked by pathetic ugly slob subhuman chinks

KEK

this made me laugh buy has no yous so here, have one.

Besides, Taiwan was owned by Japan 1895-1945 so many of them are probably descended from Jap rape babies.

this
japanese on Cred Forums are cosmopolitan ones except for a few netouyos
they don't give a shit