Why do poles exist

Why do poles exist

did we offend god?

>First one: Khmelnytsky Uprising (one of the ukrainian leaders is Krzywonos(eng. Cameron from UK) - Protestant scheeme against big catholic Poland.
>Second: Polish uprisings against Russian Empire, there are literally proofs in polish journals that English ambassy visited Congress Poland before uprisings and Prussians provided the weapons for Poles. (Reason for that is that UK wanted Prussia to still exist and Poland to burn and die under Russia)
>Third: 1938. British politicians on "Enchantress" yacht make Polish PM Beck accept comiting suicide against Nazi Germany with their false promises of help.
>Fourth: After World War II, when the Polish soldier became useles, Brits sells us to the Soviets, kick out Polish veterans from UK and strart propaganda against Poland. (Poles voted for Communism)

You tried and still try to destroy us, Inselaffe. But you're too weak to do it.

I want a polish bf

>Przybysz
it's a random string of letters to me

Don't forget
>Anglo ally Sweden gives Poland king Sigismund

Better than
>Mszczuj of Skrzynno

breddy based man desu

Because you don't have "rz" and "sz" maybe?

It means newcomer

They exist to set the benchmark for what a subhuman is

no shit

We offered our apples to Eve back in Eden.

Our language remained the same bugt our shape changed and we are force to live among humans who hates us, forever.

really made me think

but Adam and Ewa spoke Polish.

lol

Fucking hate the Polish

Go home vermin!

You "allies" fools always used to Poles/Poland as a barrier between "west" and Ruskies, Turks etc. You even left them alone to the mercy of Ruskies after WW2.

Poles fought everybody's battles except theirs, and yet they were left alone to mercy of their enemies.

You should be grateful to God for that Poles exist.

Btw, I'm a Turk.
>inb4 Sobieski 10/10 kebab remover

turks are good friends better than germans or russians who always backstab us

>Why do poles exist
To save you from satan

>turks are good friends better than germans or russians who always backstab us

Just wait and see. Sooner or later you'll have your rude awakening

I don't think you can do worse than what germans already did.

WW II was pretty fucked up, but it's not like you were the only ones that were suffering. Move along already, just like the frogs. Nobody says that you have to forget what has happened, but there's no reason to be butthurt nowdays. Your country is so irrelevant for us, we never even hear any news from poland besides that the EU is pissed because muh PiS etc.

>I'm a Turk
>in Poland

lmao nice try Andrzej

english dogs are an insult to humanity

>Btw, I'm a Turk.
>2016, not Greek

But PiS are mostly not Polish.

Why blame us for what people who aren't Polish do.

Same for your "took muh clay" thing. A lot of those things happend because Germans like Haller were Polishboos and decided to fight Germany for it.

We're the good guys.

I'm Greek

Are you that new?

for fuck sake

>We're the good guys.

So true. Its just the poles online though. Have never met a polish person who was butthurt in real life they are all great ppl and love to live and work in Germany and usually dont want to go back. Poles online though are the bottom trash of humanity

>germans post hitler and genocide all the time
>Pole gets butthurt
>"hurr durr you are still mad"
I don't know how stupid you must be to fail to understand the correlation here

booker
are you afraid of God

no
but I am afraid of poles

We just killed 20% of your population. We also killed 20% Ukrainians and 25% Belarussians and around 17 Million Russians. Never see them butthurt tho.

>but I am afraid of poles
As should everyone be.

>35mln to 24mln
>german says it's 20%
hmhmmhmhmm

is this the famous german school of mathematics?

You also left all the concentration camps infrastructure on our lands. And some German retards are forcing polish camps meme for over 20 years.

We are not going to pay for your incompetence at killing a race. Deal with it Hans.

Why so triggered again, Pjotr Gopnikovsky?

yes stop complaining we even left you infrastructure as you said. intended use doesnt matter. still the only infrastructure there is in poland.

rude, go to hell adolf

nobody cares what it is to you

you'll see for yourself soon

Przypominam że to facet.

Jestes pewien?

Tym lepiej.

Tak. To Polska z Hetalii czyli facet. W ogóle bekam od kiedy w tym kraju są naturalne blondynki? Ja pierdole polaczki tak wygląda przeciętny polonus

Leave this place.

ubij sie głupia kurwo

Lel

PIGSKIN CRACKA

HURR SEBA ZAATAKUJMY CZOŁGI SZABELKAMI :DD

Poland is the Christ of Nations
Poles exist to suffer for our sins

>Polands biggest income is Holocaust tourism
>complain about "Polish Death Camps"

I imagine leaving His one and only church counts.

>Poland is the Christ of Nations

That would be us.

but you literally never suffered

Why we get more shit than Romanians or Ukrainians who come from shittier countries?

because you get butthurt

Germans and brits insult us even in threads unrelated to us you are more butthurt that we could ever be. Prick.

your pic suggests otherwise

when i create a thread "why is poland such a shithole" i will get 10 angry polls and over 100 replies
when i write "why is romania such a shithole", they will probably say "lol true" and thats it

Nazi.

cuck

When you sady anything bad abouy goymoney you get 10 angry germans, 5 angry muh heritage americans, 1 dutch and 1 dane :^)

*say

haha

>sady

fucked it lad

>WW II was pretty fucked up, but it's not like you were the only ones that were suffering.
Who had it worse then? It's easy for you to say that, because you're a rich German asshole, but you wouldn't be one if your grandpa didn't murder and steal. Eat shit.
>Move along already, just like the frogs.
Frogs weren't sentenced to be Stalin's gommie puppet state by their own """allies""".
>there's no reason to be butthurt nowdays
Of course there is. We're a poor shithole because of what happened. The results of WW2 are still in effect. History isn't neatly divided into chapters where everyone starts from scratch, it's a continuum of events.
>Your country is so irrelevant for us
In what sense? Political? Economical? We're currently your biggest trading partner to the East, bigger than Russia. And voting power of V4 n the EU isn't something I'd call "irrelevant".
>we never even hear any news from poland besides that the EU is pissed because muh PiS etc.
Keep gobbling up bullshit from momma Merkel's media, we'll see in a generation or two where it gets you and your abominable nation.

truth

not really, we'd get fucked either way

cuck

Please, talk more about Poland

Poland is alright in my book

Poland is a woeful shithole

Brits are always so butthurt at us yet say nothing about Pakis. Too afraid they will Allahu Akbar you huh?

>posted by bring bong
AHAHAHAHA STAY MAD KEKED FAGGOT NP WE WIN THE WAR FOR U AHAHAHAH

no srsly what the diffrence between inbread brit and jew?

I don't like Polish people.

Whyyy hello there

Girls or guys? I'm fine with both if you're cute enough.

sry but we fuckin hate france just end urself already give the region to belgium..

that's what happens when you don't know the language, silly

like moths to shit

kill yourselves you fucking animals

marceli kurwa

>give the region to belgium
OVER THE LINE

ive never seen a moth being attracted to shit
more like light

Wish they'd just go home. You're not wanted here.

Then why the fuck are you whining to us, Poles who live in Poland you retarded Norman rape baby?

dey tewk err jewbz
bet you'd be a plumber yourself if it werent for the daym poles

Don't move here. Please. We have too many white niggers (Polacks) here as it is.

kek

I would never move to fucking England to begin with you daft tea nigger.

i wont
you must be glad such ubermench protect your country

They look like our hools but skinnier.

M A S T E R R A C E
A
S
T
E
R

R
A
C
E

not a single one of those men send their wages to a different country. based.

I appreciate that you like polan but france need some serious nationalism right now lefties, niggers and muslim is tearing this beautiful country apart

>implying they have any wages

You wasted good trips on a daft post.

ymm how much are u willing to pay me to live in uk in first place, england is a shithole

living in england is like punishment nowdays..

compared to Poland it's heaven on earth.

i wonder why millions of you animals can't stop moving here, whereas virtually no brits go the other way. isn't that interesting?

>nowdays
It was always shit.

>shit-tier food
>people look like mongrels
>everyone is rude
>bydlo worse than in Poland
>shit beer

fuckoff to Cred Forums newfag France is a lovely country
but the cancer inside must be purge

>Family is half Polish and half English

Why can't you guys get a long?

Thank you, I don't like what's happening here any more than you do

>le stop islamizacji Europy :DD
>Europa ma w dupie polsze

bekam z ciebie polaczku jak zwykle przejmuje sie bardziej cudzymi problemami niż chujnią we własnym pseudo kraju

so you are only half human

But my Grandfather who was a pole fought in the battle of Britain, they never kicked him out

znowu ten jebany autysta XD
ale z jednym ma racje skurwiel, każdy ma wyjebane na polske i polactwo.

>compared to Poland it's heaven on earth.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
no.
we got keabab shops too but still we are 99.5% white now fuck off cuckhold faggot its a insult for me to even talk to you spineless cunt admit you love syrian cock

kurwo zgubiles droge na karachana tera wykurwiaj

I'm not a muh heritagefag I'm Canadian but I like both countries. Be friends.

We can't be friends because England pretty much created modern world as we know it and is white meanwhile polacks did nothing and are shitskin vermin. We should serve our british overlords if anything.

>did we offend god?
did we offend godS.

Fucking monotheist.

moths dont fly to shit muslim does :--D

wrong board newfag

we cant since 1939 England ignored our cry out for help when the nazis striked, russia wouldn't dare side with hitler if they sided us from the very star brits are responsible for ww2 massive genocide same as germans and rus

People mock Germans for their ugly language while Polish is just CZYBRZYKCKAZCKAYRCAZ