>Cred Forums only allows respectful discussion of other cultures

Let's discuss swinger culture. How's the scene in your country?

In Sudan? Non-existent

only for degenerates

We had one in my town but closed down cause people got caught selling MDMA there.

Sometimes when i'm naked i swing my balls back and forth in front of the mirror.

I see photos of people in Sudan swinging from ropes all the time

Rude m8, I actually love and respect Americans,y u do this?

You've changed now that you hang out with Chad

Noice

It's a rare occasion when an American can a do banter wonderfully, and it's pretty sweet

Funnily enough, I see yours too.

are u using a proxy?

>dat frontbutt
I am surprised they didn't call in the national guard

KEK

No, I've been here a while

Post tunisian qties with olive oil slabbered over their naughty parts

are you hungry?
I can send you some food if you really need

Just ate actually, although could use a decommissioned warhead or two

sry but i only found some olive oil skinned tunisian :/

>a normal ambulance can't support his weight
>they have to use a U-Haul
10/10 true American, would burger with

Thanks pham

Tunisia is blanc and has the hottest women in the continent, not even memeing

thx
pic is (half tunisian half somalian) lucky

Do you eat often? Are you that guy whose parents are in middle-high or high middle class?

That's an unbelievable outcome, genetic lottery tier

A nosejob and she'll be ready for the Paris catwalk

Yes, it's a me and I actually eat too much

Already had
>feta cheese + vegetable sandwich
>steak and ketchup sandwich
>mayonnaise + chili + olive oil + salad sandwich
>pepsi
>2 giant mugs of tea
no signs of stopping

It exists

But most places only allow couples, for obvious reasons

Why not start the first swinger club in Sudan? Maybe you'll get rich. And blown up. But rich first.

So, could you tell us about your life there again?

God damn.

So how easy is it to hook up in Tunisia (Or Algeria, if you know)?
Like, on Tinder?

>graduated medical school
>worked for a few years before becoming a NEET
>spend days purchasing used phones and installing custom ROMs
>dabble on Cred Forums from time to time
>diet consists almost entirely of fast food, betraying the Hippocratic oath
>drive my mum's lancer from time to time
>live in apartment complex
>almost never leave my home save for psychiatric appointments and grocery shopping, went to a clinic today

No worries, I'll just detonate the place after the orgies, saves me time from cleaning under UV light

tinder isn't popular with girl here (99% of them only use FB)
i find it easy to get chiks in tunisia same go for algeria (tunisia/algeria the same country)
during my high shcool days i just ask any good girl i see for a date and i got accepted by 3or4 of them

Thanks guys for being hospitable posters ITT

I need to go now, social anxiety is ramping up

Do you now feel bad about your life style? You have education and you can earn money well enough (not that i insist).

I feel awful

My parent's are retiring and I need to immigrate to become the family breadwinner, but I am too fucking scared to leave my house

>recpectful discussion of other cultures
Pffffffft

>graduated medical school
Wow who would have guessed

Dam son.
At least it's warm where you live. I live in Siberia and it sucks except for the last year when the winter was the warmest I've ever seen - almost like spring.

Want warmth so bad? Come to iraq in summer
Its 52c (i'm not even joking)

But how do people even live?
Hottest I've ever experienced was 35 and I was physically unable to do anything but lie in the shade and suffer

Maybe 10 years later when things settle down. Although that didn't happen for, like, 27 years.

comfy
/MA/>/ME/

>My parent's are retiring and I need to immigrate to become the family breadwinner
why dont you just let them die
also are you the aussie living in sudan

Sudan Cred Forums?

That's a very rare pepe you got here

Just like slavs we're breed for heat endurance

How has life changed since the creation of South Sudan? Any major change? Would you feel safe traveling in your own country?

Not fair ;_;

And how's your life there? Do you have firearms at your home? Are you poor?

another mediterranean comfy masterrace reporting in

Life is hard.
I have an AK and my grandfather's survice revoulver.
No, middle class ,my father is a retired professor, and i'm a veterinarian

nice has a nice weather more sun we will be fucked here 1800mm a year

Are tattoos okay in Islamic cultures or are they haram?

>mfw it hit 40c at some point here

>1800mm a year
Rain? It really seems huge. We have big rains during autumn but that's about it

How old are you then? Are these weapons legal?

i have tattoos mother.father.grandmother grandfather brother sister we all have tattoos it's a common thing in my region at least (berber tradition)

we had floods yesterday (150mm in 30mn)
we have more than 250mm rain in january february march and december

I feel your pain m8, and I guess it's humid as well like it is here - which is what's killing you in summer 2bh.
Summer days with 35°C + and 70% humidity are pure hell.

I'm 27, the revolver is more like a trophy, although it works,
And the Ak is legal yes

I bet you don't make much money as a veterinary.

Wew I didn't know Tunisia had such important precipitations. I guess it rains a bit like it does here (sudden, short, intense episodes) but more often.
Pic related is Nice climate for comparison.

Sorry for late response I got very anxious

I actually a native Sudanese but I adopted Aussie colliqualisms back in 2014 in the hope of finding broader inclusivity in the internet

I killed my secondary phone, an HTC m7 after flashing the 4th ROM on it. Although I did manage to convert my iPhone sister to a HTC 10, a decisive victory

She's cute

No major change besides the perpetual economic deterioration. Massive efflux of natives to find livable countries unfortunately.

That bird doesn't look half bad, thanks for enlightening me on it.

Tattoos are Haram but that's henna, it's not permanent but I would definitely consider it attractive

No, no i don't ;_;, but i'ts the only job i have at the moment plus i'm not married so it's alright,

that must be cool having your own weapons
too bad I cant easily buy AK in Russia

>Nice
>Record low = -7.2

Humudity kind of dissapears in summer here, only on rare days is it ever extremely hot and humid, it gets to like 50*c if it happens but its pretty rare

we have many variety of climates in Tunisia
ain drahem is considered the wettest city in MENA
we have important snowfalls in ain drahem too

Have you consider becoming a warlord so you could have chicks and money?

It gets normal-tier cold as soon as you get away from the shoreline. There are ski resorts very close (2 hours drive), so we know what cold feels like. Although we don't experience it on a daily basis indeed.

Well, the government stoped giving new weapons civilian license, so the only weapons we can buy are used. So weapons became less for protection reasons and more of an investment
It must suck not being a russain without weapons

A warlord? It's iraq here not kongo blyat >:(
I think you dream about it everyday

>low humidity during summers
That's surprising considering you're literally on the middle of the sea

>I cant easily buy AK in Russia

Yes. The only recent times when Russia had warlords was during the Chechen war and the Civil war when the goverment pretty much dissappeared and people, especially ones living in distant lands like Siberia and Far east started making republics of their own. They didn't last for more than 4 years though.

It's legit only humid during winter

in retrospect was the invasion of kuwait a mistake or do people feel it was justified/necessary

Wo balmes you, slav girls are worth fighting for7

Did you just get drunk?

Saddam always did his own thing (like he owns iraq)
Most iraqis thought the war on iran before that had no just reason, yet we paid dearly for his creazy adventure.
Though only ba'athists follow him like their god

thats cool as fuck

many stereotypes are usually far from reality

Holy shit, an Iraqi. I was in iraq once, for 18 months... How's Tikrit these days? I really dont follow the news much anymore

Oh sorry about that, i mean who can blame you for wanting to be a warlord drowning in pusspuss, slav girls are beautiful

You were iraqi for 18 months?
Do you think nationality is like a chess club or something, retard?

I don't think there are any stereotypes about Russians owning AK47, but it is surprising to hear that it is difficult to acquire the most popular firearm in the world in its country of origin.

maybe you can go to eastern ukraine and become a warlord there?

Nah, all the tasty pieces have already been taken. Actualy, a few days ago, "a coup conspiracy" in LPR was uncovered and it's leader killed himself which of course is huge load of shit. More like he was tortured to death. Russians are cruel and like to torture, rob and threaten people and think they're doing it for greater good. Not "still think", a thought that they might be doing something wrong never comes to separatists minds.

Lol, I said I was in Iraqi for 18 months. I was going to apologize for terrorizing your country, shooting up your houses, and bashing out windows on cars for fun on patrol, but since you're an asshole nevermind. I really enjoyed royally fucking your dirthole country in the ass. BTW I miss throwing bottles full of piss at you guys when we were driving.

guns in general arent really accessible and popular in Russia and owning of assault rifles is forbidden

Wew

>terrorizing
>shoting houses
>throwing bottles of piss on people
And i'm the asshole?
At least you're a phychopath

Don't worry, we'll be back again shortly to 'fight ISIS' lol. It'll be like old times sake ;)

nice
the more dead murricans the better

Kek, says the country who invaded Afghanistan first and has their dick in Syria as much as we do. You are equally as shitty as we are, at least we don't pretend to be morally pretentious.

Don't forget Ukraine. You are literally as imperialistic as we are.

Cheeky

>In Sudan? Non-existent
Who would have thought?

Russia is one of the worst countries, the good salary in Russia is 40000₽(550-650$) for month...

You don't have the right to apologize for America you nu-male cuck.

Fuck Iraq and all sand people. If they weren't floating on oil they'd already be extinct. But the oil's running out...

>Afghanistan
We were trying to help the people of Afganistan to build civilized and secular society fighting extremely reactionary islamist forces while you were supporting that scum laying the foundation of such groups like al-Qaeda and Taliban.
>Syria
Assad may be an asshole, but anyway his regime is better than if any of terrorist groups (many of which are actually supported by the US) will come to power in all Syria.
>Ukraine
You mean coup d'etat arranged by the US?

>we don't pretend to be morally pretentious.
Sure.

we've been living and thriving way before the discovery of oil, small son

Audibly Kek'd

لكفتك اخيرا،

هلو

انت لك علاقة بصفحة ابو البراء بالفيس؟
لان نفس الصورة مال المسلمين بالجنة امس على /mena
لكيتها بصفحته اليوم

>We were trying to help the people of Afganistan to build civilized and secular society
honestly we should've built our's first

liked page
ما اعرف يا صورة قصدك بس عادي اخذ صور ربلايز من الفيس دائماً

هذا حضرتك هنا

بعد 8 ساعات من /mena

ي
شنو متهم بشي؟ ;_;

>We were trying to help the people of Afganistan to build civilized and secular society fighting extremely reactionary islamist forces

elllllllmaoooooooooo

it's so fun to peek inside the RT echo chamber

حبي هذي الصورة نشرها اول مرة شخص اردني على صفحته بالفيسبوك اسمه ناهض حتر
مسيحي ملحد
و تم قتل ناهض من قبل سلفي اخو مليون منيوكة!!
صايرة ضجة عالموضوع
سوي بحث على ناهض حتر و تفهم الموضوع

>swinger culture in Sudan
>polish intellectuals
>serbian kebab removal

You never cease to amuse me, Cred Forums. This is why I keep coming back.

Are you a proxy, expat or local op, and if latter, have you parents arranged a marriage for you?

و هاي الصورة على نفس الصفحة، بعد التدقيق تكدر تشوف الصورتين نفس الحجم و نفس الدقة
،
ثانيا الصورة نفسها خبر قديم
بس المصادفة ما اعتقد
بس كالعادة على الاكثر انا ادور بالخرة حب ركي

ناهض الحتر انقتل قبل يوم
لهذا السبب انتشرت الصورة بكل مكان
ما اعرف يمكن الاردني ادمن بصفحة ابو البراء بس ما اعتقد لان ابو البراء مضحك بينما الاردني هو بالواقع فلسطيني ميت دماغياً مبعوص 24 ساعة

ادري اقتل قبل يوم ، بس الصورة صارلها وقت من ناشريها

لعد انا وصل بية التوحد لمراحل خطيرة
لازم اعوف هذا الموقع

اعتقد انت محقق كونان متخفي؟

You're the kind of person they make movies about lad, I'm sure your big break will come eventually.

any real arguments?

>pic
lel wtf
isnt rock music haram?

except like all middle eastern women, shell be 5'3

tunisian women are tall 163cm-173cm average

wew, I love tunisia now

come here they love exotic looks user

I wish but I can't afford the plane ticket just yet