These days, Abe said "Japan will accept immigrants. I think the population ageing of Japan is a bonus...

>These days, Abe said "Japan will accept immigrants. I think the population ageing of Japan is a bonus. I promise you I make a permanent residency which can get as soon as possible. I hope you will be looking forward to it."

In generally , Most Japanese don't want to accept immigrants. Maybe, All you guys know it. But they support him.

Why is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/japan-rejected-99-percent-refugees-2015-160124070011926.html
moj.go.jp/nyuukokukanri/kouhou/nyuukokukanri03_00111.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good news. All of weeaboos will go there. And chinos. Millions and millions of motherfucking chinos!!

abe is supported as a lesser evil, as most people are more or less aware that, considering japan's fucked up demography, taking in some immigrants is inevitable anyway

Die zainichi scum.

I hope they never let in unskilled immigrants.

The aging of Japan is in fact no problem at all. Automation and robots will solve that problem. The country is overpopulated anyway.

Japanese people are ugly as fuck. They need to blanda upp with non-asians

I will be the first to apply for Jap citizenship.

t. economy expert

t. Skynet

Fuck off Terminigger

which countries do you take your immigrants from?

t. netouyo

his new policy wouldn't affect Japanese immigrant system and situation not so much though, at least it won't be like German did.

last years only less than 30 people were accepted as refugee and approved to stay in japan while more than 7000 people came to apply for refugee status in japan.

only accept workers, not refugees or asylum seekers.

No but someone who works in the field of automation. I see its potential and it will only take a few decades until we have the problem of many million unemployed young people in Germany. I hope you know that already 40% of all jobs could be replaced by machines in Germany. Now it's just a matter of time to get it ready for the market.

Packing my bags.

I know a lot of Japanese culture and some language thanks to JAV.

Because he cares more about muh power than muh Japanese people.

Behold the future of all nations.

GDP growth over quality of life.

why that many Philippines come to japan?
it is way better to visit America where you can communicate English and Spanish like in Philippine.

Great!
Preparing my documents.

Japanese people are thick. It's not hard accepting a few skilled workers

Fuck off mudslime goat fucker

I want to become Japanese desu.

japanese birth rate is low, but it's in a trend of increasing.
japan can solve the issue of low rate until 2030.

UGUU KAWAII LET ME IN DESU DESU SNIFF YIUS BUTT ^__^

>neckbeard
>clearly in a fujoshi's room
what a stupid picture

Japan has like 9-10 million people who are over the age of 80, if all of them were to die tomorrow that's 1/12 of Japan's population gone. Also in the past 5 years Japans population has fallen by 1 million.

I know that.
What I was getting at is that while it may solve one problem it creates another, much more fundamental one. Machines don't pay taxes and lobbyist will want to keep it that way - meanwhile an aging population places an increasing strain on social security nets.
So while then you may be better of without additional millions of unemployed young people, you're still fucked.
In consequence a radical remodeling of capitalism as we know it would be required. Now I don't think the development can be halted, nor would it be in our interest, but the transitional period is going to be an interesting time.

Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.

They are stupid and think that because Japan or Singapore is closer it's going to be cheaper and easier than going to America.

You know, this isn't black and white. You can still accept hard working immigrants while keeping the extremist durka durka and the welfare seekers out.

We don't want anymore Filipinos though.

butthurt much? if he's willing to learn the language and has the necessary work qualifications i don't see a problem desu

why don't they just give incentives to young people that have jobs to have kids

>dependency ratio rises steeply until 2030
>costs per worker go up sharply, directly (supporting close elderly relations or indirectly (taxes)
>can't afford children
>have even less children than usual
>???
>demographic implosion

Japan needs more diversity

>encouraging the lower class to breed

>be contemporary Japanese culture
>make single-earner households financially undesirable
>socially punish women who keep working after having their first child
>women reject the choice between having an independent income and having a family
>???

It's like they don't understand basic human psychology

The difference between the lower- and middle class is surprisingly often just one or two generations

U kent

well women should not really work 2bh

Then why make single-earner households financially undesirable?

because if women work = more people work = higher gdp

I'm sick and tired of the myth that first worlders can't afford kids.
They have the fucking money, they just rather spend it on other shit.
People are not willing to live with less in order to raise a child.

ethnic Japanese diaspora detected.

I heard it's actually quite easy to move to Japan, you only need a bachelor's degree and to speak the language, then get a job in Japan. That it's not very hard to immigrate like people say

I think maybe finding a job is the difficult part unless you fancy being an English teacher for the duration of your stay.

No shit. I'm saying that if you don't want women to work you shouldn't make it necessary to have two incomes.
Japan fucked up by incentivizing women to work AND discouraging them from working after becoming mothers, which just leads them to work and not have kids.

Time to move to Japan and eat that sweet, sweet sushi. If you know what I mean.

ah yes i see what you mean
i guess they don't like being pricked by pins :^)

Netouyo's shitty post

>le women belong in the kitchen meme
Getting pretty old tbqh. Since you're unemployable, whatever woman you somehow manage to mate with you would have to be the bread-winner of the family.

But literally y tho? What's in Japan that anyone would want to experience? Autism? Like as a salaryman working 12 hours a day? Overcrowding?

>sweden

why am i not surprised

Politicians always talk about aging population putting a large strain upon the country but does anyone know of how much is actually being spent keeping these walking corpses among the living for say a 1 year period? Maybe at a certain point it is prudent to exercise a sort of triage and reduce services for people >80 or such rather than try and foster perpetual population growth.

It's the same thing with people worrying that first worlders can't afford to support their aging demographic.

In poorer countries, most old people don't have old age benefits or savings and can't even pay for food and bills with their tiny pensions, so their children live with them or send them a significant portion of their own income. If they have no descendants but they own a house, even a neighboring couple might move in with them and take care of them in exchange for inheriting the house.

But that's impossible in the First World because if you have to take grandpa in you can't go on vacation 3 times a year anymore and you have to buy a new iphone for all your kids and no one wants to share the house with someone outside the nuclear family. It's a self-imposed difficulty.

I will come and impregnate 64 women and then leave. Maybe that will help with your low birth rates.

I heard it's slightly better for foreigners, because they can pretend to be ignorant of culture so they are able to leave work earlier.
And many people have great passion for Japan, maybe they just want to live in the country they love

>last years only less than 30 people were accepted as refugee

I find this really hard to believe.

Japan doesn't need any more Chinese genes in their pool.

Why would he say something with such an awful spelling?

good luck

Abe is the smartest leader in Japan.
I support him.

>12 hours

My company is 9:00a.m.~17:00p.m.
And Most company too. I don't know about blue-collar worker though.

There's a reason why your country is an oversized favela with most of your members of parliament being literal criminals - and mine isn't.

Maybe instead I will send my frozen seed over the Pacific.

t. Ghengis Perkele Sartana

>and mine isn't
don't be so sure

kek

>Abe is the smartest leader in Japan
top kek

What about the poor ones, who would want to immigrate to them?

netosayo is out of vexation

I volunteer as potential immigrant and breeder of Japanese women.

I am tall, got an engineering degree, and I am good at learning new languages.

Japan only has a 92 point difference with Sweden, I'm guessing that's not a lot.

Argue theoretically

I think so. Japan is composed of a few race so that there are many japanese people who tend to differentiate Japanese and foreigner in our heart.

DO NOT MOVE TO HOMGOENOUS RACIALLY UNTOUCHED COUNTRIES AND FUCK THEM UP STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY YOU COWARD SUBHUMANS REEEEEE

>muh made-up chart
Ayyy. This has been posted for often and for so long that I checked it out myself. Unsurprisingly it was bullshit.

>Brazil
>not even included on a fabricated list containing Greece, Cuba, Poland, Mexico, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Bulgaria, Argentina and fucking Libya

>gri vi japanskor
>avelbara

Inte ens om man är blind.

I don't really fancy Japan as a country to live in, but I'd like to work there for a while.

A win-win situation no? Japan gets addition labor it needs without a dirty gaijin permanently taking over, and I get the work experience and money I need!

That's a random study that looked at the difference between two dates and continued the curve.

If you know anything about statistics you should know that this chart holds about as much information as a piece of toilet paper.

Please receive our fugly cunts. We don't need them.

You mudslime shitskin cockroaches should stay in your cunts and stop destroying civilisation where ever you go you fucking locusts

a 40 point difference is massive
>Ayyy. This has been posted for often and for so long that I checked it out myself. Unsurprisingly it was bullshit.
thats funny because that chart was made by the UN

TOPPU KEKKU

Mer fitta till mig då

aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/japan-rejected-99-percent-refugees-2015-160124070011926.html

moj.go.jp/nyuukokukanri/kouhou/nyuukokukanri03_00111.html

and if you knew anything about statistics, you'd know that every graph on earth does the same thing but i guess you were too busy prepping abdul the black bull to realise that :^)

Why the fuck would you even bother going to Japan for asylum as a middle easterner?

I know they could just go to Sweden.

Not anymore, the border's closed now.

Why is he such a low-educated as politician and bad at speaking in English? If he was smart, he could get better.

1. There are countless of ways to skew the graph to give "controversial" results in order to gain publicity among retards like you.
2. Do you really believe it will give you an accurate prediction of anything?

>tfw in stem field
>tfw learning Japanese
High-skilled labor visa here I come

Very swede

Jewish are smart and welcome. Please come to here.

Actually yes. Here they receive benefits, have a large community of their own, an indo-european language, it's way closer, and they are pretty much guaranteed to get in.

Though is right about the current situation.

if they were truly exhausted refugee, they are not able to visit japan located in the far east due to the lack of money and transportation in the first place.

I'm stem too.
Don't you exchange my nationality and yours?

>1.46

>thats funny because that chart was made by the UN
Look it up. It was way wrong even a year after it was published, and off by even more today.
>he uncritically accepts anything that appears in an easily digestible format on the internet.

How does that solve the population decline? robots are going to start breeding with japs?

>thats funny because that chart was made by the UN
Source? I have only seen claims that the stats (HDI) used to make the prediction were taken from the UN

>The aging of Japan is in fact no problem at all. Automation and robots will solve that problem. The country is overpopulated anyway.
>When Germany posts
Your country is going the same way

Yes, lets do it!
Are you grill? We can marry each other for marriage visas also.

Hypothetically, would you be able to exchange visas from gay marriage?

>boo hoo immigrants are bad
they're cheap labor, as long as you don't import the wrong kind they're good for the economy

This, Italians were very good for our economy and you guys brought pizza with you. I'd say it was a very good idea to let you guys work here.

>ITALIANS
>GOOD IN ANY WAY

Went to Italy for a week. Everything was fan-fucking-tastic but the people are all self entitled little buttholes that will do anything to fuck you over then protest when you call them out.
>Pushing in lines
Is the biggest offense, among other things I'll leave out because fuck man I can rant about Italy

I think so? But I'm not sure if that would work in Japan.

let me guess, Rome or Venice?

>The country is overpopulated anyway.
No, it's just not distributed evenly enough. Everyone's attracted to the big cities and the rural population is declining. The birth rate isn't helping either.

Both nigga, and Sicily. That was better because more stupid ass tourists like me and cool as cliffs and dope ass meadi sea pics.

I know I know, the north is shit, but the ONLY worthwhile location to visit that brings in tourists in the south is Naples. it's a little outa the way and I don't speak a lick of Italian

Did hate it though. Terrible customer service, EVERYWHERE.

Fuck man, I get red just thinking about the utter shit I went through in airport lines. Almost couldn't get in my flight home

Being a foreigner actually means you're excusable from their 'work harder not smarter' culture and can get away with not overworking. It's a good time to go to Japan, desu.

>the north is shit
>the ONLY worthwhile location to visit is naples
you're hopeless

Arr rook the same.

>robots are going to start breeding with japs?
Yes?

Join the EU freedom of movement thingy, I'm sure you'll get plenty of hard working polish immigrants and german weebs to prop up your ageing population.

Okay let me tell you a tiny story italiobro.

My Jap teach is Italian, before I went, her old ass told me all about the greatest places to visit. Trouble is she described everything as "real, rural Italy. The BEST bread and wine."

So I hitchhiked my way to her home town called Lavello. From there I was sposed to make my way to all these great places, trouble is... Not a single fucking person spoke ANY intelligible English and I was stuck there for 2 weeks as it slowly drained my savings until some Greece dude who spoke passable English got me out.

I couldn't find any taxi's, bus'. nothin'. It was hell man, I cut my trip short, went to Sicily, and went home.

"Rural" Italy can be scary, I'm not even sure where the other places she told me to go are even on the map. I had to sleep on a bench one night because I couldn't find my hotel

I dunno man, maybe I am stupid. But think about me. An Australian, who comes from a rural Australian town himself making his way around any European country is bound to be hard. Especially when no one can penetrate my hard accent.

More Mexicans is what you want

Do East Asian women like West Asian cock?

>So I hitchhiked my way to her home town called Lavello. From there I was sposed to make my way to all these great places, trouble is... Not a single fucking person spoke ANY intelligible English and I was stuck there for 2 weeks as it slowly drained my savings until some Greece dude who spoke passable English got me out.

Unbelievable.
Literally the same thing happened to me but in Germany, near Hannover. Nobody could speak English! Literally nobody, not even the youth.
I went to some Greco-German restaurant for dinner and the owner, who was half-Greek, spoke flawless English.
What a story, ausbro.

That's a myth.

Companies will just move to a country with a growning population so they can pay less, even for skilled labor.