Hungarian anti-Semitic leader moves to Israel after discovering he is a Jew

>Hungarian anti-Semitic leader moves to Israel after discovering he is a Jew

ibtimes.co.uk/hungarian-anti-semitic-leader-moves-israel-after-discovering-he-jew-1582795

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meir_Kahane
youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY
youtube.com/watch?v=YENKbtypfoA
google.com/search?q=jewbs&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS691US691&espv=2&biw=1600&bih=745&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTlr-B_K3PAhVL4oMKHdDDCjMQ_AUIBSgA&dpr=1
youtube.com/watch?v=66GoGEDg5aI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every time

kek

Ayy

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Generally speaking all Jobbik is strange, several weeks ago one of their leaders supported Turkey. I mean WTF - a nationalist supporting former occupants of his country. They also have very strange attitude towards Russia.

doesn't surprise me one bit
I bet alot of you Pawels around here are Jews, too without knowing it

t. poland PRO

they have all that turanic shit going on in their head, that's why they're strange

anyway the bloke's done the proper decision

jude raus

come home Pinchas

You mean that they are panturanists?

i-i'm not j-jewish

Hmmmm

"""""""based"""""""" pooland

People change, it's not a big deal.

that is classics

A for effort

>come home Pinchas

What does this teach us m8s?

Extremists will be extremists regardless of the views they hold. They will change their view and embrace new extremist ideas when they are rejected by their former group.

Really makes ya think, huh?

>former occupants of his country.
I'm pretty sure that the Ottomans that attacked Hungary are long dead.

Holy shit the girl is beautiful

>Generally speaking all Hungary is strange
Fixed it for you m8

heh

she's Polish XDDDD

Some personalities are prone to extremism, doesn't matter the flavor

the majority are along the spectrum of moderation but it's those extremist few that direct national politics/society, which kind of sucks

>neo-nazis are retarded
in other news water is wet and kikes are still trying to destroy europe

Yes.
They are satan robots or something.

Robots means they do not even unserstand what they do.

whitey btfo by his own DNA
how will he ever recover

Haven't fapped in 19 days, STOP!

>he fell for the meme

Shalom user! Mind handing me a towel?

>Hungary: Far-right Party Leader Says “Islam is the Last Hope of Humanity”

also they are russia lapdogs thats why they travel there so often, too bad.

I can't look at any women or feminine men on my phone for more than 5 seconds, before getting a raging stiffy for 30 minutes. It's really annoying, it doesn't matter if I find them attractive, I'm just devolving back to a primate.

>instead of killing themselves they embrace their heritage completely

I don't understand. When Oedipus discovered he had accidentally committed patricide and incest he tore his eyes out and begged for someone to kill him. The children of several high-ranking nazis sterilized themselves out of shame/spite after the war.
It doesn't seem like these people really hated Jews before, what the fuck is going on in their heads?

There is literally nothing wrong with liking Jewesses

If you can't win with them, join them.

Why do these people do this, are they insecure about themselves?

God polacks are so fucking dumb

FALL FOR THE MEME user

Well, there is definitely some similarity between traditional Jewish exclusivism and various racist ideologies, just google Meir Kahane:
>Kahane proposed enforcing Jewish law, as codified by Maimonides,[6] under which non-Jews wishing to dwell in Israel would have three options: remain as "resident strangers" with all rights but national ones,[7] leave Israel and receive compensation for their property, or for those who refused either option, be forcibly removed without compensation.[8]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meir_Kahane

spoken like a true pole killer

They just want to belong somewhere

>Slovakia

Had to Google your country mate.

has he lost yet?

I'm not surprised that a far-right European would become a far-right Jew after finding out his roots, but I am surprised that an antisemite just rolled with it.

Using Oedipus again, after the reveal he didn't go "Woohoo wincest is best! Hey son, how about killing me so you can marry our mother too? It's the family tradition!" Patricide and incest was abominable to him so he thought he was the scum of the Earth and couldn't bear it.

Those guys went from "Jews are the most evil race, devils in human skin, only good when dead" to "fuck yeah Jewish master race, I must pop out a dozen babies to pass down my Nobel winner genes"

How come that jewish women are incredibly attractive while jewish men are video related:
>youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY

It's funny that you are comparing sexual crime with being a jew.

Says more about you

Wanna have a jewish gf

Well one of Oedipus' crimes was patricide. But the far-right is pretty concerned about reproductive behavior (not having enough kids, racemixing etc)

I don't think that skinheads are clever enough to understand allegories like that, they simply want to belong to some tribe, also - let's suppose that these stories are true, I can think about other possible motivations, like for example financial benefits.

How couldn't he know that his literal grandmother was jewish?
I can imagine the situation

>at night, while posting in racial nationalist forums his parents come by
>"Robbik, we need to talk" - they say
>"Not now mom, i'm fighting for the motherland" - replies Robbik
>"Son, your grandmother... She is jewish"
>Robikk after an intense shock suddenly realises what he has to do now that he was finnaly one of the few chosen by YHWE himself

How does one discover if he is jew?

Guess he's out

unfortunately it wont help me since you kill anyone who resembles polaks like that czech guy not so long ago

Why don't they just join Christianity if they want a tribe?

This is consistent with nationalism. If you believe you are white then anti-semitism is correct. If you are jewish then you should embrace jew social hegemony.

jews are scum, what else is new?

For that matter, why did they convert to Judaism? You can certainly be a Christian Jew and it doesn't even prevent you from moving to Israel.
I guess they really are fond of the chosen people narrative.

>make Jewesses extra sexy
>judaism is inherited from mother side

genius plan

>Polish neo-Nazi
there is no such thing

>I guess they really are fond of the chosen people narrative.
Yep, because to be a neo nazi you have to convince yourself Jews rule the world And therefore the logic follow-up is that Jews are superior. That probably leads those people to easily want to convert.

Check if your penis is circumcised. If yes, you are a Jew.

Welcome into our fold fellow merchant

anybody can join judaism so I don't really understand the arguments from these people like in the OP. I think pretty much just about anybody can join Christianity and Judaism

its called demoralization through "subversion" of controlled opposition

a lot of people in america are circumcised, also circumcision isn't a thing that's only limited to Judaism.

Judaism and Islam then. An arab is an arab.

Careful now, your ancestey might bite you in the ass.

I guess it's true what they say

Isn't America stereotyped for having circumcision even though a lot of people don't belong to those two cultures?

is this kosher?

"muh identity"

that was debunked though

A) Skinheads and the like are usually not the brightest to begin with, or they would do something better with their lives.
B) They think that they're ok dudes, and that Jews are bad. But if suddenly they become Jews, then the cognitive dissonance will force them to choose whether they're good, or Jews are bad- and the brain will usually choose to believe that he's ok. So if they're ok, and they're Jews, therefore Jews are ok.

He's still Black though

Kek

Slopakis out

HE'S BACK

jewish women aren't really attractive... at least the US ones.. my school was mostly jewish.. they all look really inbred lol

What it really means when someone revealed he is a jew, he stopped the act.

jews are scum, what else is new?

Yes I'm jewish just like you. Let's talk about Illuminati and ways to fuck goys.

Unfortunately there is.

Nice

Jew here. No you fucking do not. They are insufferable nasal-voiced cunts who will ruin your fucking life and micro-manage everything you do. Growing up around Jewish women you realize that they're all batshit insane. Sure they all have rocking tits, but if you have a son with one they will stop at nothing to mutilate it.

>that fucking watermark
every time

This turk bro.

thank god im not white but mongol from central asia

Thanks for the candour, Jewbro. Even all the girls posted ITT look like shrewish nags. I don't understand the appeal.

You have to google everything, Grant.

>honor
>neo-nazis

I nearly got married to a jew girl.

Dodged a bullet there.

>praising Hitler
>making song about Rudolf Hess
>yelling Sieg Heil on the concert
>not nazis

kill yourself

Fuck. I got them confused with Szwadron 97.

youtube.com/watch?v=YENKbtypfoA

EXACTLY. At least half of the Jewish families I know are divorced, and my aunts/ female cousins are all hysterical messes who whip their little numale accountant husbands until they can't take it anymore and eventually kill themselves or leave. My parents are ok and my mom is cool, but for the most part this is what I see. Israeli girls and Sephardi's in general are a lot better, but Ashkenazi women are all absolute shit tier and built like goblins.

I'm dating a nice laid back protestant girl from vermont.

>he almost fell for the literal vaginal jew
wew

Modern neo-nazis are so fucking marginalized at least in this country that they have become nothing more than a tool for the political establishment to use for fearmongering. They're exactly the kind of gullible unintelligent degenerate people that Hitler himself would have sent with very little logistic support as cannon fodder to the front lines to die.

>ns music that isn't nsbm or neofolk
no ta

Fucking your mom is not a crime.

This is clearly jewish propaganda

A CLASSIC CASE OF NOSE-ENVY

>a guy with nationalistic tendencies discovers the Jewish tribe is his nation
>moves to the Jewish state
Wow it made my neurons fire.

one of the leading men in the local neo nazi movement became a tranny

See
Little changed fundamentally. Only one presupposition was adjusted.

that was several fucking years ago tho, way before this whole migrant crisis and arab spring and whatnot

>Sure they all have rocking tits

We've seen Sarah Silverman sans clothing, dude. Who are you bullshitting?

she... IS AN ANOMALY

google.com/search?q=jewbs&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS691US691&espv=2&biw=1600&bih=745&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTlr-B_K3PAhVL4oMKHdDDCjMQ_AUIBSgA&dpr=1

The European far-right leaders are generally much gayer than you'd expect. It's not even like in the US where many Republicans are in the closet, the European far-right just keeps it low-key and doesn't cause shitstorms and no one cares that the leaders are hitting gay bars or living with other dudes.

The NSDAP was founded in a bar in Munich that was a known gay pickup spot. Read about the SA. They were all way gay and into BDSM.

Fags have always been attracted to far right/left politics since they largely hate and despise bourgeois society.

Because the only Jewish women you've ever seen were Bar Rafeli and those slutty IDF army chicks.

I wonder if he's since gotten his penis chopped.

>And therefore the logic follow-up is that Jews are superior.

Pretty much, it's similar to how SJWs in America basically reaffirm Nazi racial theories.

Why are Jewish women so into the feminism meme jewnon?

Not him, but I'm Asian and Asian women are quite similar. It's traditional culture combined with a relatively high amount of education in the liberal arts that creates the contemporary Jewish/Asian woman.

Whites and blacks don't have real culture so they don't have this problem.

>Modern neo-nazis are so fucking marginalized at least in this country that they have become nothing more than a tool for the political establishment to use for fearmongering

I don't think anyone takes them seriously except SJW libtards and that's just to distract your attention from BLM, La Raza, and Mudslimes.

I suspect like 25% or more of modern day Hungarians have Jewish ancestry.

Because as a culture, we value education, ambition, and independence above all else. That being said, I wish my sister who's a graphic designer 2 years out of college and makes 80K/ year would settle down and have a family before she gets too old.

>I wish my sister who's a graphic designer 2 years out of college and makes 80K/ year would settle down and have a family before she gets too old.

Jews in America are like whites, most of them don't want kids anymore. It's expensive and a pain in the ass. Or at least, that's my impression among the working class Jews I know. Don't know how it is for rich ones.

>Jews in America are like whites

Oh absolutely. Most of them consider themselves to be white, and Judaism just their religion since we are of European descent. My entire extended family and virtually all Jewish families I've met think this way.
All of my older cousins have just begun to get married and have babies.

I can never tell if this guy is actually really deep or if he's just being a dickhead or if he's trying to turn that trumpet player into a somebody.

>slav neo-nazis

But russian NSBM is the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=66GoGEDg5aI

this is how a person who has an extremism take things. its always insecure and swayed by an easiest view to understand oneself out there