What's your most expensive piece of clothing?

What's your most expensive piece of clothing?

Do you dress well?

Do people in your country spend lots of money on clothes?

Formal attire in the US is a T-shirt and cargo shorts

I have a 500 dollar tailor made suit. People in my country only dress nice if they have to. It's mostly very practical.

a missoni knit sweater that looks like some native American crap, gifted to me. apparently cost over a grand, only worn it once because it looks weird

Word for word what this user said except for the dollars. It was euros

Suitsupply?

1957 called and it wants its suit back.

Ayy I have a jacket just like that
Got it for $15 at goodwill and people keep telling me "wow, that thing must have cost a fortune"

t. Jeans wearer

Seriously, that looks like something Ed Sullivan would wear.

skin jacket about 200 euros

gore tex boats about 180

I have a 700 dollar suit and an 800 dollar pair of Jordans, I also got a Gucci belt as a gift from my sister.

I don't wear jeans. Too uncomfortable.

>800 dollar pair of Jordans
You fucking wot

Looks nice, I also have a few 300-600 dollar suits, but I mostly just wear cargo shorts, burmese lonyi, or basketball shorts.

500 dollar peacoat that I don't wear often because lint, and sleeves are too short

800 dollars for a fucking pair of shoes and all you say is ''looks nice''
are you that rich?

hes obviously a nigger, just disregard his post

I usually just wear some trackpants, a t-shirt and a light jacket daily

I've never been able to wear a belt or jeans that it didn't make my crotch itch like crazy.

160 euros worth adidas sneakers

6 suits 250-400 $, 1 coat 500 $, 1 coat 300 $, 3 pairs of shoes 120-200 $.

Same here.

t. Tyrone McBlackman

flipflops, football jersey and surfer shorts

No, i just have money to spend because my rent, phone, internet, food, and travel is all taken care of
I'm not black, just because I have nice shoes doesn't mean I spend money like crazy, most of my shoes are only worth 100-200 bucks

I have never seen a good looking pair of Jordans
post pic

also
>doesn't mean I spend money like crazy
>most of my shoes are only worth 100-200 bucks
That seems pretty crazy to me

Me at work

the whitest men in Brazil.jpg

Me at home

Why do you roll up your shirt under your jacket?

In summer

It has always been a dream of mine to own a trenchcoat made of nigger helmet skin. I would have hundreds of tanned black knob skins sewn together into a neat patchwork trenchcoat. I'd reserve the largest ones I harvested as breast-pockets. They really would make neat little pockets. As for a finish I would line the inside with cotton fabric, as a big fuck you to all the dindus who can't stop moaning.

If I could own such a magnificent coat I would parade around in it at black lives matter rallies, dick hanging out for their fallen brother. Only then will I attain ultimate power and transform into the black power ranger. I dream about this every night.

I'll try later
It's not a lot, I only wear shoes for sports and on special occasions. Most times I wear sandals at home and when I'm shopping or running errands

I don't, it's just an example of the type of shirt I wear, usually a light coloured cotton button-down

>it's not a lot
nigger, my shoes are worth 50 tops

>Abercrombie and Fitch
>Android
>Claims to have a Rolex

OK bud

wew, sure are a lot of dirtpoor euro muslims itt

>I make more money hence I am better

The sign of someone truly unhappy.

That's still pretty good. Tbh, I'd probably have nothing good if I had bills to pay. Luckily I have wealthy older brothers

GalaxyS7 edge is the nicest phone in the world, my submariner is a $400 chinese replica that came shipped hidden in a toy duck clock.

Why are you such a cuntfag

I mostly wear track pants for comfort. I really haven't worn belts and jeans since I was a little kid.

ITT: poor europoors

>What's your most expensive piece of clothing?

800€ leather jacket

>Do you dress well?

Better than most I guess

>Do people in your country spend lots of money on clothes?

No, and the ones that spend even some, just buy tommy hillfiger -tier shit

>i waste my resources so i can laugh at people who don't

shartmart

I didn't realise I was

I'm glad you learned from your mistakes.

A 400€ portuguese leather jacket.

I never really buy expensive clothes since I don't really care about brands and most regular stuff fits me properly off the rack.

I mostly go around wearing business casual.

t. the country of realtree tanktops and sweatpants

I bought a suit at gant for what must have been around 900 USD, I'm pretty happy with it, wore it the other day for a reception and a qt smiled at me on the walk home.

My mother bought the watch. She knew I liked James Bond films and googled his watch, couldn't afford a real submariner or omega so bought me a highend replica.

>wasting more than 100 local monies in clothes
kill yourselves

Holy shit, if you can't spend money the way you want, you aren't free

Why are Americans always so jew-tier?

Who want to spend money on brand clothes when you have local stuff that's usually cheaper and better quality anyway.

I spend the money exactly where I want: something else other than clothes.

I don't have to make stupid purchases to prove to myself that I have the freedom to. I already know that I could, but they're still stupid purchases.

Probably my 500€ coat, but me buying that was way out of the ordinary and its quality really justified it

>materials from europe
>made in europe

>USA

jews gonna jews

life is money.

2 40 dollar pairs of converse

Arcteryx Alpha jacket,700 euros

its a gud winter fishing jacket

itt: jews

Why do Americans dress like niggers?

To hide their sharts.

It's the only culture they have. Without blacks there's no Ameican culture.

I have my grandfather's old wedding suit from the 60s, it actually fits me really well.

All my shoes are made in England and all my suits and shirts are custom made. The most I've paid was probably €2500 on a custom made tweed suit.

Yes but isn't the cut way out of style by now?

My dad keeps insisting that suits are timeless yet his 90s suit jacket is way too square and has three buttons. It's all about the details.

I have no idea, and frankly I don't give a fuck.

Nothing wrong with a 3 button suit as long as the middle button sits right beneath your naval.

I have a 1400 € Corneliani suit

A super 180s bespoke 4k euro suit matching shirt and tie. 3 of them actually

Got a 150$ BAPE t-shirt.

440PLN Lacoste shoes

$150 nike

I wish I knew how to buy good clothes but it always looks stupid.

>What's your most expensive piece of clothing?
A pair of surplus combat boots I got for $65

>Do you dress well?
I at very least don't dress like a fedoratard

>Do people in your country spend lots of money on clothes?
Depends on numerous factors

>tfw poorfag
>tfw can count the times I've dressed formally on a single hand

>country made of Swedish and Russian rape babies

My dad used to have this suit from the 70s he wore for his first job interview after college. Yeah, he got rid of that a while ago.

I paid 200 euros for a T-shirt

2-300$ pair of leather boots I really ought to take better care of.

Pic related

>my submariner is a $400 chinese replica

How can people wear fake watches.

It's super gay

Classic dad shenanigans, really. Mine's been wearing the same shit since the late 80s and somehow he's become fashionable again with his chelsea boots, dark blue jeans and Patagonia sweaters. I guess a broken clock is right at some point.

Well, I don't see any indication that powder blue leisure suits are coming back any time soon.

I guess his suit probably looked something like this. Like you're gonna wear that in this day and age. Ha ha ha yeah right.

Holy shit. Yeah, that's not happening anytime soon.

t. sweatpants wearer

Some things should just be left in their own decade. Like, for example, Styx albums.

Khakis are more comfortable than jeans

Fuck you my fellow American

Styx never should have happened to begin with desu.

My most expensive piece of clothing is a ~$500 dollar Level IIa Soft Armor Kevlar vest.

I've never worn a suit and tie as an adult.

air jordans 110€

These boots though goddamn

11/10 modern patrician

you know style my good man

Chino pants , think they're $300

Looks pretty gay imo