Did you know?

We have authentic mexican food in Norway

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/728297587418247168
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutefisk
youtube.com/watch?v=akemOADeaI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like tongue tacos?

Why is that sign in English if it's in Norway?

lel

because Norwegians, like most of Europe are cucks to the English and it acts as a second language

to understand it

tourist city+make it seem more MURRICAN

Fermented fish tacos

That's Mexican food though

What's to make more "American"

i want this

why are there no norwegian fishbars in the rest of europe?

mexi food is an amurican pastime at this point

this

same shit in spain btW if it matters, we're cucks as the other guy said

I think there are some of them in Japan

jesus christ

you literally deserve to be raped until your people becomes nothing more than a brown, globalized mutt-race

did he really say that?

Quality post Justin

He is probably right, since we don't make those here.

>"the cheesy burrito crunch"
>all that cheese
>place is called "Los Tacos"

If that's authentic Mexican food and not Tex-Mex fast food garbage then I'm a fucking Chinamen.

Yes

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/728297587418247168

we have a name for it, "Bergen burrito"

can we stop pretending European languages exist
all signs in all European countries are all in English

>I love Hispanics!

I pity you americans for having to deal with this or the corrupt devil of Benghazi.

not here

ok
I don't even know one Swedish politician but I pity you for having no control over your country's border

True. We have even changed the names of places into english.

hue

It was directed at how stupid such a statement is because it's 100% meaningless pandering. I didn't mean to imply that you hispanics are fuckin shits.

That's a burrito lad

It's probably neither.

>mustard yellow melted cheese
>ground beef
>pizza sauce looking sauce/salsa
That seems more like authentic american food than authentic mexican food desu.

We have an ad for a tourism company that says 'Visit USA with us now! now that Trump isn't president yet'

Trump's fine with the whitest people ever visiting

Aren't Macri and Trump friends?

Macri is 'friends' with everyone. He says that he dislikes trump and he wants Clinton to win. He even told Bill Clinton he 'will await for him once his wife is president'

Appreciate you guys liking our culture, but, friendly reminder that pic related is a real taco.
Love y'all!

You probably don't know this, but tacos is fucking huge in Sweden. Not as a fast food but rather as a near-cultural institution where every family with kids has tacos at some point during the weekend.

The point I'm getting at is this; how make good tacos

Don't they have laws against this? This would be illegal here.

Is that ad trying to say, that their Mexican food deals drugs and rapes women?

I heard it was like "Taco Friday" or some shit where you guys go to the store and buy these little kits with everything you need to make shitty Tex-Mex tacos.

How bizarre.

go to mexican market where the meat department smells funny, ask for meats cook there taco

well, the most important step is make it for real.
Actually cook all the ingredients properly and your taco will taste good desu

Oh really? Cool!
Well, you learn something new everyday i guess :^)
Just don't fry the tortilla, you know. Also, don't add doritos and that stuff, just meat, onions and cilantro. You can add spice if you want, personally i can't have a taco without some good salsa and lemon.
But however you like it is fine, i guess.

>This would be illegal here
I guess, it's still legal when there is a small text in native language underneath.

Never heard of this. Our only real food tradition is eating crawfish once a year.

there is one polish fast-food chain roleplaying norwegian fishbars.

I've seen pics of Swedish chicks sitting around making tacos with these little "kits".

Yeah, but... That's just something you buy down in ICA. Like instant noodles or frozen pizza.

Crawfish is the real deal, with decoration and everything. Pic related.

Yeah, that's right on. It's just a hugely popular thing amongst families with kids and I guess it sticks as they grow up.

Tacofredag isn't quite the same as kräftskiva though. It's just a pretty big and relatively long lived trend rather than a long-running, legitimate cultural tradition.

so a norwegian restaurant?

the fish is probably the same since your country is in the north of europe too (well supposedly eastern europe, but you get the point)

You can find that in many countries.

Do you mean lime? I don't think I've ever had/seen a taco with lemon.

>i love Hispanics!
>Hispanics

he hates mexicans, not spaniards.
so he's specific with his choice of words

Oh, right.
I really tend to confuse them both, sorry.
Still learning english heh

No problem, I see the problem happening the other way round sometimes on Cred Forums. eg. People who aren't spanish speakers calling Limon from Narcos Lemon.

In Oslo there are some actually good burrito places.

Tacos are a meme

This here's the real deal

I can't get used to the fact that for the entire world, Mexican food = Hard shell fish tacos with cheddar cheese, burritos, nachos, guacamole and beans.

I don't know how Italians manage to stay cool with things like these.

oh god why?
>pico de gallo
nothing but white onion, tomato, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, and some salt.
>taco meat
order some fajita seasoning online and get some beef skirts, flank, hanger, tritip or most anything really. Throw that shit into a bag all cut up with that seasoning and if it's not tender then throw some lime juice in with it and pound it. Then grill it (if left uncut and cut after) or cook it on the stove top (if cut before).

I don't know if you can get corn tortillas, but they are better than wheat.
Honestly though, take that meat you just cooked and put it into a corn tortilla, throw on some diced white onion, some cilantro, some lime juice, and a bit of salt.
if you want something a bit different, cut the onions so they'll come out in strips and cook them until they have carmalized a bit and gotten soft.

>I can't get used to the fact that for the entire world, Mexican food = Hard shell fish tacos with cheddar cheese, burritos, nachos, guacamole and beans.

It's an Anglo world Pedro, you're just living in it

>al pastor
HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
Truly the most Godly-tier meat.
To think that 99% of my fellow gringos have never tried it and yet they believe they know tacos.

Bitch, ground beef tacos isn't 'Tex-Mex' and as someone who has sampled Mexican food from across the borderlands and into Mexico. Texas has the best influences in cooking. If you go to a legit Tex-Mex restaurant in Texas that's near the border you'll get the tastiest Mexican food north of the border.

someone out there got pents

Those things probably just have some tortillas or similar, some kind of seasoning to mix with the meat, and some kind of sauce.

Dumbshit, I'm from Texas, and a Tejano to boot. I know what our food is. Using ground beef is Tex-Mex style.

Cunt, I grew up in the RGV, the 956. Don't you fucking tell me you know what Tex-Mex is when you're probably some San Antonio shit.

Is that Los Tacos?

It's shit desu, not authentic at all either.

>Norway tacos

More like no way tacos

>Valley faggot

Stopped reading. Not even from SA but nice try.

Really, man, it rustles my jimmies more than anything else.

>99% of my fellow gringos have never tried it
Bullshit. Everybody eats tacos al pastor

What are you going to do about? Send the Cartels?

AHAHAHAHA

every "authentic" taco I've ever ordered has had two tortillas

M-maybe!

what? Why?

Maybe lutefisk is more your thing.

That's just how they serve street tacos here, I guess.

cause they rip easily.

the fuck am I lookin at?

>rip

Never in my entire life have I seen one legit rip. They're floppy, that's why some places serve two.

so they don't fall apart from all the meat, toppings, salsa, lime juice, etc.

not if you're eating actual tacos.
I've never had a taco rip.

Can you guys imagine when these yuros taste real mexican food?

seems they only get tex mex... Feel kinda bad for them.

That was me btw

Dried fish prepared in lye on top of a potato tortilla
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutefisk

Just go to Minnesota and get some.

A lot of tex mex is good but even their tex mex looks like a bad version.

well being a legit Mexican i can tell you they can just rip down the middle sometimes. too much lemon juice or too much salsa.

but that's only if your using the small tortillas.

Goddamn, tell me more about this one.

(pic related, my oc. i love mexican food)

I saw and episode of King of the Hill where the kid ate a fuck ton of Lutefisk, took a wicked shit and burned down a church.

I've had these rip on me tons of times because of the lime juice

suck my ass, flour tortillas > corn
corn is for chips and tamales
t. arizona

only plebs and dumb hipsters eat new world fast food
remember we are europeans, we have our own cuisine
apart from the scandinavians, they eat rocks

I went to Mexico and the food was shit to me, same with the shitty pizza in Italy

Yeah I have pleb taste, but I love our minced meat tacos and there is nothing you can do about it.

yup we buy the same

wtf is wrong with you Norwegians?

I guess that makes sense.
I usually just have my tacos plain.

It's a small fast food joint in Oslo. Here is their menu.

That's what we all do for christmas.

Your cuisine revolves heavily around new world ingredients you dummy.

Some relative gave me a 30 year old fish as a birthday present once.

did you try any seafood? ppl talk alot about taco's n'shit, but Mexican seafood is amazing

the more i thought about it, the more Norwegian it sounded

America perfects food desu

now remember Justin, if you insult your enemies, they win

inb4 someone complaining about english being used

>100 nok for a burrito

Nah, I'm a huge pleb when it comes to food and dislike most things that aren't simple. I'm sure it's amazing, just not for me.

>meny på engelsk

>Freddy Fuego

Yeah, this is basically Norwegian Chipotle.

what? why? was it good?

>Chicago pizza
>thin crust

seem to be a very common trend in all of scandinavia desu

Why is it in English?

Looks better than chipotle 2bh

Agree, some retards actually think Italian poverty-pizza is better. It blows my mind.

The common language of Europe.

Speak for yourself

Deep dish is for naive tourists.

Looks on par with Freebirds.

people in other countries speak American bro.4

>
also a guilty pleasure of mine

I haven't eaten it yet, I doubt it's good though.

>there are still americans out there who do not know that Norway is the 51 state

cant make dis shiet up

We just need to start celebrating 4th of July and Thanksgiving and our assimilation will be complete.

Don't know Chipotle, but it's not a chain.

It's in Oslo close to Grönland. Half the people there are foreigners.

Do it

Well you guys are already more patriotic than most other Europeans (17 May is pretty cool), and you do understand American cuisine; the bacon wrapped cheese filled hotdogs you get at your average gas station are actually really good. But the benefits if you guys joining would dwarfed by the downsides

Then it should be in arabic? never saw so many muslims in my sheltered american life than when I went to east oslo tBh

It's mostly just northerners who eats surströmming though

it's no surprise those inbred communists would eat something as fucking disgusting as that

t. stockholmer?

>Then it should be in arabic? never saw so many muslims in my sheltered american life than when I went to east oslo tBh
Very few muslims in Norway knows arabic. They are pakis, somalis afghanis etc.

corn tortillas just fall apart and have no good taste, South americans make them because corn is all they have

People actually use corn tortillas willingly? God

>more patriotic than most other Europeans

I wouldn't say so, 17.mai is sort of an enigma, you would think we are hardcore patriots but it's not like that really.

you could just rename it to "fuck you sweden"-day and it would make a lot more sense

Norwegians are generally quite patriotic though. Of course 17th of may is an anomaly because it's the day everyone takes it all out.

>swedes thinks it has anything to do with them

Dont forget fuck you Denmark. And the biggest 17 mai party ever was in 1945, so fuck you Germany too

>The Constitution of Norway was signed at Eidsvoll on May 17 in the year 1814. The constitution declared Norway to be an independent kingdom in an attempt to avoid being ceded to Sweden after Denmark–Norway's devastating defeat in the Napoleonic Wars.

Yes, it was the chance to become independent again.

The celebration of 17th of may hasn't anything to do with Sweden though.

Everything is so Texas in Norway, you wouldn't believe it.

No not Texas. Texas means out of control here

30 YEARS

fugggggg

Mexico mentioned.

>2.50 dollars for guacamole

That doesn't sounds half as bad as I would think.
Funny thought almost no one but northern Mexicans eat burritos.
also
>roasted habaneros
this man knows it's shit.

I had some pretty good Mexican food in Bergen desu, not sure what's up with that but I was pleasantly surprised.

The funny thing is they're called burritas and nothing like the Tex-Mex stuff. Burritos are ironically enough the one Tex-Mex food item that has actually found sucess in Mexico via convenience store distribution (Lonchibon and similar) even if they're seasoned Mexican style.

>DUDE TACOS LMAO

Why are yanks obsessed with tacos when enchiladas exist?

You know the 4th of July goes by in the UK with no one thinking about your independence day?

London has loads of yanks living there and is cuck central so probably are aware of it though.

I think most Americans outside of the Scandibelt wouldn't even know what lutefisk was if it weren't for that KotH episode.

But seriously why do you guys do this?

Because of tourists and because of advertising. American english is used when advertising something american. Mexican food is basicaly american at this point so there you go

>go to mexican restaurant
>staff is norwegians

>his country speaks American and not their natural language

FUCKING LOL JUST GET RID OF YOUR SHIT LANGUAGE NO ONE SPEAKS IT

well, maybe if someone actually came and made their good food abroad, we'd love it.
Seriously, i can't find a taco joint in this country.

this, northerners are pathetic cucks

I know one norwegian who moved to Ireland because he likes speaking english more than norwegian.

When asked to speak norwegian he responded with "ewwww".

There is Tacoway in Bergen which is good too
youtube.com/watch?v=akemOADeaI8

That's what happens when you live on the internet.

>he said, speaking English on an American image board
Go back to Serbchan

hey don't bully him

Yeah fuck that guy, lutefisk is good. Surströmming is also nice.
t. dalakarl