The rest of the world cares more about american politics than their own country's

>the rest of the world cares more about american politics than their own country's
Why is that?

>Number one superpower
Gee I wonder why

LEAVE
GO
JUST GET THE FUCK OUT NOW
I DON'T WANT YOU HERE JUST LEAEEEEVE. YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH
EVERYTHING WAS FINE UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP. THIS WAS GOOD BUT THEN YOU CAME AND RUINED IT. PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I DONT LIKE YOU FUCK OFOOFOFOFOFOFOFF
I HATE YOU YOU FUCKING FAG JUST LEAVE THIS WAS A GOOD BOARD, MY BOARD, UNTILL YOU CAME AND RAPED IT. FUCKING RAPED IT, YOU DESTROYED IT'S SWEET VIRGIN FLOWER AND RUINED IT.
IT IS NOW SULLIED BECUASE OF YOU
FUCK OFFOFOFOFOFOFOF

Wasn't america just obsessing over brexit for like a month straight

It's fun, you guys surely know how to put a good show.
Besides, if a Trump gets elected in the philippines nobody really cares.

Oh, so you admit it.
You're admitting that we're #1.
You're admitting that we're so awesome our presidential election is more important than whatever happens in your country.
Can you say that louder?
I can't hear you.
Please do, I'm eager to understand what you're trying to say.

S-say what, America-senpai?

Oh, you know what I want you to say.
What your friend Lithuania was just talking about.
What was that, tell me?

Yes that's exactly what I am saying.
The next president of USA could potentially reshape the world because I like it or not USA really is the #1

America-senpai, I...

Say it.

Because american politics are way more exciting.

You guys do the weirdest shit and your elections are basically long running soap operas, complete with commercial breaks.

Kek no. Maybe the liberal media was chimping out, but that's it.

It is very entertaining.

The people who follow American politics tend to be pretty active in their own countries politics too. I'd say the majority cares more about their own countries politics than the American shitshow tbqhm8

I like to pretend I'm watching a satirical show, because the elections are just way too funny

>Largest producer of nukes
>Having an election between mildly suspicious woman, and literally the villain from the 2nd captain america movie whose partners are literally the worst people in american politics right now.
>Seriously, how the fuck does someone put Giuliani, Christie and Pence in a room, and not get slated by both parties
>Before that, had election between crazy mormon whose 'errors' include: deliberately misquoting his opponent's words out of context to imply the opposite meaning, literally making up things about his opponents policies, raised sales of etch a sketches by 30 %, basically admitted to tax fraud as it was 'at least 13 percent' despite paying 7 in 2010, and who basically admitted at least 47 percent of people were going to vote for obama no matter what, and educated professor who was basically called a muslim just because he was black
>Once elected George Bush, because Al Gore suggested that maybe global warming was a bad idea, and that's just too hippy, despite the hippy getting more votes.
>Re-elected George Bush for some fucking reason.
>Blames the government with everything, while letting the CIA get away with the fact they've probably killed at least one president and they like drugging people randomly for shits and giggles

Gee, I wonder.

Does Sweden not have meme politicians?

This year we have municipal elections.

The favorite candidate for mayor somehow donated more money to his own election than he officially has.
But he said he vomited because of the smell of poor people so I guess he's cool, we don't need more leaders encouraging gibs.

I'm not sure why I'm even typing this, it's not like anyone cares.

>But he said he vomited because of the smell of poor people

I could possibly get invaded or have a financed coup depending on the result.

>But he said he vomited because of the smell of poor people so I guess he's cool

This is his way of saying that he wants to increase funding for education so people can get real jobs and stop being poor fucks who need government money to feed their 10 kids

Right?

You guys were obbesing over Brexit with Obama chimping out when the average american does not even know what the EU union is

This. It's just that American politics are fun to some and also have a huge impact on the world

> the average american does not even know what the EU union is

i would hope so, because the EU union is NOT A THING YOU STUPID DUMB RETARD FUCK ANGLO PIECE OF STUPID SUBHUMAN MUSLIM SHIT FUCK WHORE YUROKEK NO GUNNED FAGGOT

Not in a fun way

because USA politics is meme tier

That was Russomano I think (unironically second place on São Paulo polls), we have our fair share of meme candidates too. Like Bolsonaro, literally glorifying a military dictatorship torturer during his speech in Dilma's impeachment vote on the Chamber of deputies

He said he coordinated a shelter for 20 years but never directly interacted with the homeless and vomited the first time he carried one in his car, the quote was kinda taken out of context, he was trying to be humble and saying he's not a saint.
He also said he would improve the current homeless situation by making better shelters and such so he doesn't really hate the poor.

But he's a religious nut that thinks atheists and transvestites are degenerate.

It was Greca from Curitiba.

U

S

E

A

T

nothing interesting is going on here until 2020

There's the collapse of the EU economy to look forward to, that should generate some nice political drama.

jealously. us is always under the microscope. not just politics. all kinds of news. so yeah jealousy and glee

1. australian politics is very boring, both major parties agree on the major issues and interesting politicians are limited to their own parties with a single electorate
2. this election is important in a globalism against nationalism sense, most rich cunts have a huge vested interest in globalism and control the media so its reported on (trump is dangerous!!) a lot all over the world

It's about to begin lads.