Any white girl here ? White guy here. I just want to say to you that asian girls are better than you

Any white girl here ? White guy here. I just want to say to you that asian girls are better than you.
Asian girls are really feminine. + They like their boyfriends/husbands. They cook, want to sexually satisfy their husbands. They are goddesses.
Wite girls now are just miserables who embody the old days and they are feminists (don't shave their hairs)
Your are shit seriously.

Cette rage

personally i'm ok with white girls if i date shitskins its more because i don't even know any white girls

seriously i have no idea where they are, im in the wrong country probably haha

see kids? this is why is bad to watch so much anime, it causes brain damage.

good thread

Trust me I know the truth and want death to my people and me

this post is proof yellow fever is just coal burning for males.

op just salty he's rejected by them lul

>don't shave their hairs
Asians don't shave down there, tho

(but I like it better with hair)

>don't shave their hairs
Frenchman would know.

average east asian

Why are your women not as hot as the ones you draw

>"Asian women are superior guise!"
>mfw Pierre posts pic of 5/10 ugly chink bitch

You're going to end up with a horrifically ugly Asian wife, I can tell already. Have fun ruining your life over a fetish.

^

aa

good post

>French/East Asian mix

black girls>latinas>>(power gap)>>asians>whites>arabs>pakis
t b h
r8 my autism

You better get a sardinian gf then, good luck with the asian "cuisine"

10/autisticly wrong

t. pajeeta

>He fell for the yellow fever meme

t.mbolo kwong

Cheeky cunt

who is this kawaii person?

>he fell for the asian girls meme

>yellow fever

>white girls
Are you American or something?

Our girls are different from yours, Irish, Italian or Russian.

>he doesn't enjoy raw dog with rice and sea weed

Any 3D girl here ? White guy here. I just want to say to you that 2D girls are better than you.
2D girls are really feminine. + They like their boyfriends/husbands. They cook, want to sexually satisfy their husbands. They are goddesses.
3D girls now are just miserables who embody the old days and they are feminists (don't shave their hairs)
Your are shit seriously.

Unironically this.

Cringe

He speaks for us all.

All these triggered posts are further proof that everyone is a girl here

shut the fuck up

no u

A friend of mine has a korean gf. She's admittedly extremely hot, as long as cute, and nice with a tight ass.

tl;dr Hot asians chicks aren't really easier than french chicks.

>tfw she smiles to all the betas in our group : "well, good luck for tonight, guys!" (honestly wishing we would score that night)

The case for fantasy is solid and long-standing.

>Wite girls now are just miserables who embody the old days and they are feminists (don't shave their hairs)

Between worship of money, soulless, total liberal brainwashing and moral degradation you just choose unshaved armpits? Dude.

underated post

I'm a waittu pig and I fucked 2 Korean girls in 10 days over the break from school

>Asian girls are really feminine.
Yes, itr's true. But my gf is a tomboy, she has a black long coat and I hate it.

>White women are disgusted by me so I didn't want them anyways

How the fuck is possible to be so wrong
>french flag
oh wait

Stfu

why dont you get a non-feminist white gf who cooks well and reallly loves you?
pathtic loser white boy

What makes you think I care?

>French
>white
This is why Algerians fuck your women

You replying.

this is a man,
spot the beer belly ?

Not even these rats fall so low, usually. They get their moms to arrange a marriage with one of their cousins from the "bled".

>Caring about race this much

HAHAHAHA Oh jeez. I can assure you everyone is different and race has nothing to do with ethics or personality. I've met nice and rude people in just about every race/ethnicity. (However just to add gasoline/petrol to the fire, rudest women I've dated were Italian/Jewish and Southern/Cajun) Don't blind yourself with an Asian/White/Arabic/Latina/Black etc. fetish. It's super cringe worthy. Accept people as people and not their skin color. Deep down I want to be a cool black guy but I never will be.

>this is ugly
CUTE

>arabs that low
they're just THICCer latinas

How is it possible for one person to post this much wrong?

I lurve dis...

What's the matter? can't stand the sight of a strong nord woman?

i'm a cute anime girl

>ITT NEETs pretend asian women are any different

>Implying all races are equally attractive.

Think again, google.

some day fags like OP would understand that literally everyone even the richest chad has had bad experiences with the opposite sex and its retarded to blame the entire gender, or race or nationality for your bad experiences

I had a asian gf,

They calculate far too much, uneder the sweet looks they plan, think, count, check if you're good enough.

I know it might be that just half of them(or some other amount) is like that but for my tastes they're too cold and it's hard for me to trust one.

This

this is some beta autist shit.

you obviously never met asian girls, or many girls for that matter. there really is no difference and any actual cultural difference besides marrying impoverished girls are negligible. you'll find girls anywhere who are looking to advance their social position through good-looks and won't become pushovers.

t. asian and therefore asianpro

Some superior genetics ought to fix that in a few generations

Yeah no looks matter t b h
is right
You can say personality is down to the individual, but still looks aren't really or not to the same degree

asians are a thing men turn to when they cant get a gf from their own race