Would you trade all of your comfort and security in a first world country for being a full blown social normie that...

Would you trade all of your comfort and security in a first world country for being a full blown social normie that literally enjoys life everyday and meets/kisses/fucks tons of people every week in a third world country?

yeah. need to move to vietnam or some shit

Instantly, yes.

Nope, I prefer where I live and LA

>being a full blown social normie that literally enjoys life everyday and meets/kisses/fucks tons of people every week in a third world country?

But i do.

stop shilling for brazil so much, yesterday on Cred Forums someone was posting all these slags and it's seriously making me consider to move over there

no :D

Fuck no, I'd rather be a NEET here than an an alpha in some shithole. I could easily go fuck south east Asians and live like a king there but it's not worth it

id kidnap the 16y old little indian girl and take her back to my safe and comfy 2nd world commie block

Stop with this shit-post everyday.

i know these kinds around me. and i've seen them in russia (i am from there). usually folks with issues. they are not comfortable living by the rules. anarchists/libertarians. and all kinds of sick fucks.

is that a boy

only that this doesn't happen lol

kek

No

Most of you people probably marry at 16, then have 4 kids at age 21 and wish you were dead by 25.

yes that's why we only work when we are like 25-30 years old

Nah

Kuruminha is not a boy! She is a cute girl.

This is loli. I like it.

yes

>fucked underages and nobody bats an eye
the only reason i can stand islam running rampant