Why do Brazilians always post this brown little boy?

Why do Brazilians always post this brown little boy?

It's just one and it's bait for you 1st worlders.

Or at least i've read a brazilian user glorifying himself as that poster on /luso/

>boy
It's a loli.

Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?

his name is kuruminhaussen btw.
a judeo-german brazilian

I don't know if it's one person who spams that and the "we have japanese people yay!!" meme or brazilians are just that weird

It's a girl. And fucking hot one.

>boy

The kuruminhaposter is a dumb northeasterner, the weebposter is a dumb são paulino.

Only true southerners like me make quality posts.

Kuruminha!

IDK, I usually see pic related in bait threads.

its yer mum a hue

>the weebposter is a dumb são paulino
I really hope so

Any time you have a Japanese related discussion a Brazilian poster will randomly shoehorn the fact that they have a Japanese community and you can tell they're really proud of it. It's so pathetic.

This image is cute

Kuruminhas don't even exist in real life.
Real índias are short fat goblins with flabby tits and swollen faces.

You're cute and i hope you have a good life!

Sai daqui vira-lata

It is a girl, not a boy.
A young girl.
It is indeed an annoying shit, perhaps the same person posting this over and over again.
Also, some pedophile wet dream or something.

>other BR thread got deleted

Holy shit get fucked you faggot janny.

It's a meme of a board called brchan, after its death, baiters moved to /luso/

sure

kuruminha is love

Southeners that take pride in being Southeners are the worst Brazilian posters, though.

All the other hues are fine, of course, including Southenenrs who don't act like cunts.

kek it's always the delusional paulistas who try to fit in as southerners who make the retarded muh heritage posts and shit, real southerners tend to be less aggressive and more ironic.

On /luso/ the southerners just meme and trigger the paulistas into going full Cred Forums.