"You walk down the street: you get shot!" Donald Trump, First General Presidential Debate, September 2016

"You walk down the street: you get shot!" Donald Trump, First General Presidential Debate, September 2016

lol

>be american
>get shot

Los mêmes son reales

Where were you when the Great Meme Wars started? I was here, shitposting on Cred Forums.

Donald Trump browses Cred Forums and we all know that is a fact.

Cred Forums is in the front lines of Meme War

> Br American
>get shot

He posts with a Canadian proxy.

t. knower

Actually he has shown himself fucking retard in these debates. No sufficient program, very feeble banter towards Hillary. Not radical at all so I believe poltards would call him leftist and cuck now which is hilarious. She straponed him heavily in all the holes.
2bh I think Hillary would be less shit than Trump for USA. Also pol would explode with butthurt if she wins, I'd like to see that.

Kek I love Cred Forums right know, everyone is accusing you of being a Hillary shill if you dare to say that she won the debate, they're rigging all pols by brigading them, a lot of them saying that Hillary had and earpiece, etc.

I fucking love the USA elections.

Trump winning would be bad for the country but it would be entertaining to see the mainstream media reaction

>Be Fijian
>drown

I was asleep. Thanks, depression.

same lol

At least we have mountains and are not pedofiles

R A R E

>be swampman
>get bogged

N E W
E
W

>Americans finally realize they're living in a warzone and try to flee to Mexico
>Too fat to climb the wall while the Mexicans scurry over

>tfw always tired
jdimsa

>be american
>get ________

>be woman
>get frogged

>be dutch
>get high

>imblying im not a 240+ flags autist who just enjoys seeing uncommon flags every now and then

How'd the debate go, anyway? Didn't care enough to watch it.

>a Cred Forumstard who collects pepes and rare flags is about to the president of the United states

what a time to be alive

>be gay in France
>die

Nice collection

>niue
>Antarctica

It's pol, m8. The gathering of the most retarded rightists from all over the English internet. I seriously hope after the fall of Trump they would go away from Cred Forums with their cancerous memes and ideas to the shitholes where they really belong and pol would be closed or turned into the board about politics without bias towards any ideology and with equal representation of user political views. Tons of anons are leftists, liberals, libertarians but they all can't post in pol without their thread being deleted or wiped.

clinton won, trump got red in the face and couldn't form a coherent argument

From what i saw just a bunch of baiting, he said she said social media crap, and not alot of serious talk on actual issues. A real dog and pony show for all the retards.

>libertarians but they all can't post in pol without their thread being deleted or wiped.

Proofs? Cred Forums is many things, but I've never heard the claim of censorship given how Cred Forums's moderation is very centralised.

Why would he die in the gayest country ever?
>be gay in France
>natural, because they all are gats there

>with equal representation
No
Their representation should be somewhat according to their number of posters.

Do u have Nauru?

Oh god, the humiliation. Howard stern was right all along.

They're the important ones though. Learned people already know who they're voting for.

Created threads about pirate parties few times, once it was deleted, in the others it was heavily spammed by REEEE LEFTIST KEK REEE idiots. It's really sorry to see shit like that because Cred Forums was a birthplace of Pirate parties movement, occupy wall street and so and now it's overrun by totally retarded nazis.

You want an overly mod'd hellhole where no one gets their feelings hurt? Why not try ribbit?

>Hillary blames Russia for hacking her emails
>wikileaks exposed the DNC rigging the democratic elections so Bernie Sanders wouldn't win
>DNC councilwoman Debbie Wasserman resigns because of the scandal
>She immediately gets hired by Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton shouldn't even be the Democratic nominee let alone a presidential candidate

I'm still mad Bernie Sanders let her get away with that

this is how I know you are a shill

Cred Forums NEVER censors anything and Cred Forums has always been a stronghold of Libertarians. do you not remember the last election? (you were probably on reddit while that was happening) Cred Forums is Cred Forums 2.0 the only goal is to cause butthurt and do it for the lulz.

the naziboos are kept in their containment threads and they keep the normies away. its a win/win

What's the point of even having debates then if all they're going to do is nitpick over irrelevant bullshit? Might as well make it into a gameshow where they compete in various challenges like bobbing for burgers or find the wmds.

Plus there's also the matter of the undecided vote.

Of course Bernie was better but actually I would like Hillary to be elected to press Putin so he wouldn't do much shit inside the country bring afraid for international reaction.
Once my thread was deleted, I guess it can be called censorship. And not a right wing discussions are almost impossible there because of all that REEE KEKS posts. I haven't seen libertarians there for ages and those who I have seen were pretty conservative - not sure if sincerely, or just to have conversation non interrupted by poltards.

>tfw no Western Sahara
yes
keep in mind, saving like this is cheating though

if you have western sahara you cheated, it is not possible to get that flag as it is still technically part of Morocco and will show up in the ID display as such.

its going to be glorious when trump loses not because i care all that much but the shitposting spree im going to do to trigger poltards will be epic

the Western Sahara flag does exist tho
it just never posted
technically you should be able to get it by obtaining the source code for Cred Forums flags

">be American
>get shot"
-Donald J. Trump, 2016

Wow that's rare

>Of course Bernie was better but actually I would like Hillary to be elected to press Putin so he wouldn't do much shit inside the country bring afraid for international reaction.
You already forget about the "reset" button thing?

She's just another corrupt politician

lol prepare to go to war then, Hillary has is already making your country out as the boogieman and if Hillary is allowed to undermine Assad and builds that fucking pipeline you can have fun living in a dirt hut for the rest of your life as the Russian economy collapses indefinitely.

your point about Cred Forums is incorrect as well Gary Johnson is such a fucking embarrassment, no one in their mind would want to support that fucking party. "Libertarianism" is still there but its on hold for the election as actually getting Cred Forums incarnate elected is more important than fucking sitting around discussing who will pay for the fucking roads.

I don't go on Cred Forums but m8 literally nobody is censoring you on there and there is a pretty diverse range of ideologies, despite it having gotten more retarded since the US election began. You just sound like you can't win an argument using logic and facts so you want to burn down the forum for discussion instead of rethinking your positions.

Why do you want a boyscout in charge? International politics demand someone shrewd and sly.

Getting your thread deleted once and having memetards vist your threads isn't an example of a mass censorship campaign of any dissident opinions on Cred Forums.