At any moment Russia and America could end all life on Earth within 15 minutes

>At any moment Russia and America could end all life on Earth within 15 minutes
Why is this allowed?

It is allowed because

>At any moment Russia and America could end all life on Earth within 15 minutes

Mutually assured destruction, my friend. North Korea might be fucking that up, but at least it's on China's leash.

north korea does not have retaliation capability
they shoot one and they die, they are not a concern

Heвoлнyйcя.Bce бyдeт хopoшo.Haдeюcь

what about the sun, that asshole could just go unlit

maybe it has and we are just seeing it in a few hours makesu tihnk dotn it

in a few minutes*

And you could get hit by a meteorite or struck by lightning. A better question is why are you spending precious hours shitposting?

fucc

really made me think

thanks sweden

Still many Americans will die.

They actually couldn't.

All the nukes in the world spaced for maximum killing would still not wipe out humanity, let alone all life.

>Why people have the inteligence to build nuclear weapons but is so stupid they may whipe life on earth with it instead of use it for space exploration or other cool shit?

I-I don't know...

Thank you, suomi. As usual, first post best post.

Not all life on Earth. Civilization, yes, but not even all Human beings.

and niggers will inherit the civilization
nice

Oh man... remember that time that Russian equipment gave a false positive on a nuclear attack, and it came down to one guy to potentially wipe out the US?

And he was like, "Let's... hold off on this and double check," basically saving the world because he didn't panic or immediately fall on paranoid hatred?

That's why, Can-man. Because we're actually super afraid to use them.

all american missiles shot at once would destroy an area comparable to a small chunk of china

of course if they shot at some volcano we would have to deal with ashes and shit

No, it's all life on earh, several times over. Those who don't get killed in the blasts get to experience the nightmare of radiation poisoning through nuclear winter.

Even if some forms of life survive in non solar dependent biomes like ocena floor thermal vents, and asuming they don't get wiped by radioactive debris, it would take geological timescale for life to rediversify, and there's no assurances it would repopulate the surface even then.

MAD fucks us all.

My question is, why won't they? Why won't they end the suffering...

At any moment you could have a stroke. Who cares man we are made of meat

Nah you are greatly overestimating the nuclear capacity mister Rodriguez

>Russia will complain about breaking human rights of Russian minorities just because they got US protection then brag about genocides they did while stronger
Why is this allowed?

>Why is this allowed?
cause we can, but not Obama