Tfw I go more than a week without McDonald's

>tfw I go more than a week without McDonald's
How do non-Americans do it? Burgers are like air here

You fat fuck. Get out of my country you survey-skewing southern inbred.

t. Northerner

haven't had one for years

How cna you eat that shit?

>survey-skewing southern inbred
>t. Northerner

>mfw my family came from Wisconsin (all of them)
>they are fat fucks
>come to Tennessee
>actually lose weight

Really makes you think...

I haven't eaten McDonald's in years. High quality burgers on the other hand are something I can't go without. A good burger is the perfect food, without a doubt.

>tfw McDonalds is Californian
>tfw pic related
Fuck you yankee.

It tastes lower than average.

I'm vegetarian and haven't had mcdonalds (or fast food) in 5 years

I haven't gone to McDonalds in months. Fuck McDonalds. I go occasionally to get a Big Mac but that's it.

I legit have to eat kfc once a week, something about the old dirty bird that makes me crave it.

I haven't had burger and fries in years. I'm more of a pizza guy myself.

are you this guy OP?

that's exactly what i thought the first time i ate McDonald's as an adult

>How do non-Americans do it?
We don't, we spend our days watching American TV and eating McDonald's too.
We can't afford quite as much McDonald's which is the only reason why the rest of the world is more miserable than USA.

MD is just an overhyped shit. BK and KFC are much better.

Burger King is fucking shit. Kfc is ok though. I kiss when mcdoubles at mcdicks were 99cents. Load up on 20 with some buds while high as fuck was the shit.

>KFC is better
>implying they have real burgers. not that chicken crap
What are you, a nigger?

If your're gona side on shitty food, at least pick one that doesn't taste like total garbage, like Carl's Jr or A&W

3 5 %
%

kebab/shawerma is the best stuff, burgers are for mom's fatties

fuck, how did u guess?

Superior pork kebab
Fight me bro

Oh man I had some shwarma in St Petersburg before and it was amazing. It was made like a burrito, but every place I can find it at in the US makes it basically like a kebab with pita bread. It's not the same.

Kebabs are great too.

MJ secret recipe itt, ur turn

looks cool and all, but my problem with mexican food is how are you going to eat it? it will all fall down from that pita bread. you can try half-assedly put it all together to your mouth, but then you take a bite and again, it all falls and scatters

very problematic i would say

while shawarma is very neatly wrapped now that I think of it.

lawash and shawerma sauce, dude.

what is funny, in Moscow authorities banned shaurmas, and u know what? THEY JUST RENAMED IT :DD For ex, they are called as Doner kebab, kebab, meat in lawash now.

Obama's special tacos

That's what tortillas are for bruh

Stark's special

What are the odds of getting food poisoning from eating churka food in Russia?

Well at least we can agree the Midwest is cancer.

I usually eat a burger from the local diner like 1 time every 2/3 months with my friends. How the fuck can you have a diet so shitty?

ask him about the monthly tugboat

I need my dose of McDonalds fries. A helping of McNuggets is great too
>fat
5'8 130 lbs. I can see my ribs send help.

You realise non Maccas burgers exist right? You can even make your own that will be bigger, tastier and healthier.

i think the risk isn't bigger then at MD-like restaurants. Never was food-poisoned by kebab.

Being addicted to burgers, sure, whatever, fine. But McDonalds? Come on, OP, you can do better than that. I see Americans on here all the time shitting on McDonalds because everywhere you go there's at least half a dozen better alternatives. It's the same here, too.
Really OP, why?

>food poisoning
It's unlikely in cities, but I wouldn't eat something like that in roadside cafes.

Junk food is like smoking or booze, if you want to give it up - you will. I don't belive that US-people cant cook simple and healthy meals.

>tfw I go more than a week without pierogi
How do non-poles do it? Pierogi are like air here

Kamehame tacos

Don't eat fast food lol.
Enjoy your early death

i go to kfc for lunch almost every day (except weekends)
thanks america. it's cheaper than some cafe and really like chicken anyway

Fucking love this shit too.

>yellow cloud coming from meat
>square-shaped testicles

Emperor's shawa

what is the difference between pierogi and varenniki/pel'myeni?

I was going to add to my post that I usually get pelmeni but I think what I usually find in the US is just called Russian dumplings or something. I think there might be a difference in size though, with pelmeni being smaller. I think they're just different names for similar things more or less though. I really need to go pick more up.

There is no difference, except for superior sauerkraut and mushroom ones.

I have maccas once a week. Also mcdonalds is more successful here per capita so i can guarantee more aussies per capita go to maccas once a week than yanks. ESPECIALLY this time of year during the maccas monopoly thing.

Im about to win a $500 gift card

Harry Potter and the order of tacos

I love a hot dog or a Russian variation: sausage baked in pastry. McDonald's Restaurants level is too expensive if you earn less than the average salary in the country.

Motivation Shaurma

Mac Gomez

ShaurDonalds

Quality posts bros

Mmmh let me think

MAYBE WE ACTUALLY HAVE A FUCKING FOOD CULTURE IN WHICH FOOD IS TASTY YET HEALTHY

I went to McDonald once. The food sucked.
I doubt I'll ever go again.

>I can see my ribs
Yes, you're supposed to, unless you work out and have thick muscles on top of them.