What is gonna happen if western Europe turns islamic?

What is gonna happen if western Europe turns islamic?

>turns

>if

Then its time for round three

>What

>if

>minarets

why is this allowed?

With the west gone, Russia and China will invade and will slaughter them with no mercy.

>Rotterdam

Pretty sure that is Tilburg

Sources: live 15 minutes from here
Gianotten car; gianotten is a tilburgian company

These shits are banned there, i still got hope but each and every day it slowly fades away

What's the deal with other countries getting triggered by minarets? If you gave sunk as far as having a mosque in the first place, there is no reason why you would not have minarets either.

It is not like they are secret Islam missiles or something

Probably won't happen a lot of right wing parties are rising in Europe now but they'd probably escape to Australia or whites would just disperse around the world like Jews.

Non-islamic Europe will unite in one big military and economical bloc.

It will be much more united than EU because of a common enemy at their gates.

The situation will be what cold war was with a possible real war breaking out any moment but due to the islamist part going down the shitter the united "old Europe" will be stronger.

At some point of time(50-70 years from that moment?) a war will break out and Europe will be freed of muslims or the muslims will turn on each other with the extremist fighting the more "chill" ones that will rebel against the islamist rule.

It's our only way out of degeneracy.

Masha'Allah. Embrace it.

Barbarians have overrun Europe before, but they converted. I have faith that Europe will be stronger in the end as long as it can cling to Christianity. A secular Europe is a dead Europe.

This is what the führer wanted desu unite europe under an alpha religion like islam
grand caliphate of al'manya, imamate of france and the united sultanates will start the european jihad in order to crush the enemies of islam and spread the words of the prophet Muhammad pbuh.

>if

>Non-islamic Europe
So pretty much Poland and maybe some Balkan countries?

Poland, Baltics(might be without Estonia), Hungary, Slovakia, some Balkan countries(Croatia?), probably Czechia, Belarus and Ukraine(if they will exist by that time).

dude they recover when tolerance lost it's hype.

I love Europe unconditionally, but I don't feel sorry for the Western Europeans. They let them in, now they have to deal with it.

You deserved it DESU, only countries I feel sorry for is Sweden. The rest had it coming by karma

This tbqh

Also don't listen to evil people like who'd make innocents pay for centuries old business, if we applied this way of thinking the world would be a permanent bloodbath

>What is gonna happen if western Europe turns islamic?
People will regret not investing in Eastern Poland.

sweden literally took it upon themselves to do it
its those fuckers who started this trend