TFW mom will kick me out literally within two weeks if I don't get a job

>TFW mom will kick me out literally within two weeks if I don't get a job

So this is how it ends... I'm.not going to make it lads.

Any Canadian bros in southern Ontario whose house I can crash at?

How was your flight over, Jorge?

At least you still canadian

because he has no need to jump a fence to get in to america?

Ill freeze to death though

At least in a tropical location like Mexico I could survive by robbing tourists with a machete

Coming from a Mexian I don't know if this is sincerity or sarcasm.

how old are you ?

Who wants to live in a shithole full of chicanos and black people when you could live in Canada?

just take a fucking class or two at community college.

While homeless?

Lol great idea. Fucking Cred Forums, you guys made me lose 30 BTC now you give more shit advice that's completely meaningless

>Any Canadian bros in southern Ontario whose house I can crash at?

No, I'm already hosting a deadbeat, I don't need another one.

Just apply at Tim Hortons and other fast food places, and look up if there are any call centres in your city. You'll hate it, but you'll hate living on the streets more.

>I don't have any experience / likeminded excuses

When you walk in ask if there's a manager you can talk to. You don't need to give him your life story, but be as honest as you can. "I need to work, I don't have much experience but I'm here to learn and I'm willing to work any hours and be on call every day. I want this to work. I'll start today if you'll let me." It's the least fun thing on the planet to be doing this shit, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

>start to feel bad
>look at flag

the majority of your countrymen

As said before in this job, get a job and, depending on how old you are/your education, see where it takes you.

Dude no tims is hiring

There was one hiring nightshifts but they never linked me up with an interview.

I swear I'm gonna rob faggots with a knife to get into a cozy jail if I become homeless fuck this shit

Might be the best thing that can happen to you. I'm serious.

>you guys made me lose 30 BTC
story?

>It's a good thing to become homeless

Lol thanks, really counting my blessings here.

Whatever, I'm in decent shape I suppose somd time in prison can't be bad

>You fucked me with your advice, now give me more advice!!

Sounds like a good idea

Of course it's not. It might be a game changer for you though and you apply yourself more.
There must be a huge udnerlying reason you mom is kicking you out. It'll force you out of your comfort zone so you can't sleep like noon anymore and get to know the value of money and hard work.

In life there's nothing free pal and nobody is owing you anything; the sooner you learn and accept it the better off you are.

your mom*

/biz/ trolled me into buying cryptocurrencies

Ill find a way to not work

I just need some time. There's plenty of scams, isn't there? I just need to milk one enough to sustain NEEThood

>would do plenty of scams not to be homeless and put his time in
>but don't want to work

welp

Work is not befitting of a man capable of far more to offer the world.

pic related

>Work is not befitting of a man capable of far more to offer the world.

In all honesty I do feel bad for you, but you'll need quite the attitude adjustment in the future.

For those wourds you first need to become a man and not a little whiny faggot asking strangers on a chinese imageboard to host you.

W O R D S.

I need to get some coffeine.

You can come live with me in Guelph user. I can help you get a job too.

Or just need to find an old fart and ask for home and food for sucking his smelly dick

I will either be in jail, dead or MAKING IT in the near future.

he'd be the one sucking my dick in exchange for living there tho

Sweet senpai where u @?

How old are you though

I am 21, am I going to be crashing at your psrents' crib?

Yeah, but "making it" and working a day job aren't mutually exclusive. JK Rowling was a waitress until she ended up hitting it big.

Find a retail job. Look online.

I refuse to work a mindnumbing job for long

It kills the soul, the desire to achieve more. The only job I'm willing to actually do is sales because ill actually be compensated

No I live with 3 other roommates and study at University of Guelph. I have an air mattress though and a really big room so there would be space. Also shitloads of places are hiring close to where I live so you could lie that you are a student or something.
I don't know if you could stay but I would have to hide you from my landlord and idk if my roommates would be OK with it either. I just would be OK with looking out for a leaf. Also I'm only 18.

You're not gonna 'make it' with that attitude.

t. some /biz/ guy

how would you know, you're a NEET living in mommys basement lmao

I don't know if you do him a favour with that offer.
It's pretty admirable though.

Well thanks leafbro, ill probably figure something else out though.

I have some funds to liquidate I could live off temporarily realistically speaking

>If you're currently a NEET it means you've always been a neet

I've worked monotonous office meme jobs, I'm not going back, EVER

>he literally couldn't handle a job handed to him by mommy/daddy

>some funds to liquidate

Your saving account your parents created for you huh

Get rich and successful or die trying

Dude, working is, by definition, not going to be fun like 90% of the time. Accept that instead of trying to be against it. It sucks but life is a constant string of problems you're expected to solve. The "desire to achieve more" can be accomplished by working in your spare time. You're a human, the human experience is putting your mark on the world, you won't get anywhere with that pathetic commie attitude.

Grüß Gott Brudi du hast wirklich ja das Betrag?

Refusing to work sure is a great way of becoming rich and succesful