Why do third worlders come to first world countries in my opinion you're a leech regardless of where you came from if...

Why do third worlders come to first world countries in my opinion you're a leech regardless of where you came from if you give up on your own country and move to a first world one just so you can live a good life. We can't accept all refugees and third worlders because soon our countries will become third world as well focus on fixing your own instead of shitting up ours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0TUZwj06nM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You see, some of them are trying to make money in the first world so they can send money back to their home countries and families in the second or third world. This is especially true for the Mexicans and Centracas who come here as day laborers.

I forgot to mention however, some of them definitely are welfare leeches. It's shameful really, but such is life.

jews promise to take money from whites and give it to the non-whites
jokes on them because i dont have any money

then stop being twinky poof and do your own menial labor faggot.

life is finite and thus it's reasonable to immigrate if your country seems to be beyond repair

I do I'm a carpenter

STOP BEING RACIST, GOY

LITERALLY ANNUDAH SHOAH, THIS IS WHY I REPORTED YOU TO YOUR GOV

WHITE AUSTRALIA CUNT
JAPS GET OUT RRRREEEEEEEE

That should teach that stupid Aryan monster, Australian goyim, a lesson about being racist!

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0TUZwj06nM

OMFG, SO MUCH RACISM.

REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED

They bring vibrant diversity.

Schlomo, I saw some nickels in this huge metal box, you should go investigate.

Oh, well, why thankyou goyslave

I think I'll do that right now

These nickels better be worth the trip!

all good m8

nobody here goes to your smelly, irrelevant shithole lmao
if any it would be a bit different means ;^)

try us m8
we'll be ready

>low class scum afraid of international competition
lol

There are many indians in Fiji almost half the population. They smell and are rude and do not use the toilet. I hate them all.

Good job gaming the system

If the government wants to get rid of me in favor of foreigners, they damn well better be paying for my food and rent until I die

>stands in queue for centerlink
>calls other leeches

you are a lazy peasant, a useless shitstain
thats why foreigners can go there and make a living while you get your next tattooo and drink your piss beer

I earn a good living tradies aren't really low class here.

>life is finite
[CITATION NEEDED]

ok good for you
i hope it stays that way

jews are the ones losing their money here t b h, supposedly turning the countries they get rich off of much poorer

losing their lives too, you can meme about white kid school shooters here but every school shooting here so far was mislims shooting jewish schools

honestly i'm not convinced jews are behind it at all, they're getting fucking butchered by the muslims they supposedly defend, meanwhile they're probably the loudest voice against islam, explain this

i dont stand in queue im gonna ring them tomorrow u fuckin cunt

this desu

y do hungarians resemble cane toads

t. White male

fyi trades arent low class in australia, they actually earn more than most jobs

eg. being a concrete you can earn considerably more money than being an accountant

And that's very bad for the country mate. Because they are sendind money away from USA to Mexico. In Mexico, people see their money value more and in USA decreases value, because it's not spent there.
That's capitalism 101

Kill yourself.

Ever heard of brain drain ?

You'd think otherwise if you were the one born in some third world shithole and has to go overseas just to get a decent university education.