ITT: We congratulate the US on being the first Green Energy Superpower

ITT: We congratulate the US on being the first Green Energy Superpower.

Other urls found in this thread:

wipp.energy.gov/picsprog/articles/wipp exhibit message to 12,000 a_d.htm
youtu.be/855Am6ovK7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't forget profit and ownership sharing

>tfw democracy will be replaced by a google/tesla-led technocracy within your lifetime

She's not going to do anything, she's a politician. She's also been in the beds with oil and gas already, so I don't know why anyone thinks she'll do any different

I wish we could've had a camera pointed at Mark Cuban's face during the WE'RE GONNA TAX THE WEALTHY AND MAKE THEM PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE segment.

>Mistakesweremade.jpg

she can still push for bills just like obama with the coal plants things do change

isn't she just going to be another obama term

Americans are dumb. They think the Hiroshima bomb was a green energy bomb.
And Chernobyl and Fokushima are green energy accidents....

no she is going to war
her most animated moments was about terrorism

that is the best we can hope for

kek

>we're the green energy superpower
>hold on, let me just skip out on proper insulation on my house so I can afford a bigger one, electricity for air conditioning is dirt cheap anyway
>hold on, let me just drive my completely unnecessary gas guzzling pickup for 50 miles a day on average

In terms of foreign policy yes, but I think in terms of social justice she will be significantly more active. Sure gay marriage bans were struck down under Obama but he had nothing to do with it. He really hasn't done anything for the SJWs accept the amnesty thing.

To be fair any power source is greener than this horrid coal bullshit we're reverted to in Germany because of Merkel's aprupt irrational stigmatization of nuclear power. You could gas and burn Merkel and still get greener energy from it than we currently produce.

You should stop calling it social justice because giving illegal immigrants amnesty and later making them citizens so they can vote Democrat isn't just.

>a woman as a president

this

We could have had a direct sea cabel to norwegian green energy. they over produce energy at their dams enough to power all of Germany.
But for some environment iniciatives...we don't get powerlines build from northern Germany to souther Germany , so we couldn't transport the power.

Blairite detected

No, let them.
Look at what women leaders have done for the rest of us.
Brazil could be the American continental superpower by 2030.

Yeah, it's just dumb feel-good bullshit to assuage people that technology will save the day without requiring a drop in living standards

Plus "green energy" shit only works when you have high-trust white communities as the recipients - enjoy your China-made solar panels falling apart in a few months, or getting ripped out because Daquarius thinks there's a black market for it

She is a Presidentess.

It realy sucks that even persons are genderless in english....

>kraut being retarded about nuclear energy

it's presidente in spanish too, the difference is in the definite article

This.

We're never going to live this down no matter who wins. Oh well, at least I won't have to see Americans bullying Sweden anymore.

>soon
nuclear power is much better than coal. Not only is coal shitty for air, it leaves behind coal ash, WHICH WE ARE LITERALLY DUMPING INTO OUR WATERWAYS AND RIVERS, IT CONTAINS ARSENIC AND HEAVY METALS. Recent study showed 200 million americans tap water contains carcinogens. There's only 320 million of us.

How much does it cost to long term store nuclear waste in conditions in which it remains easy to access and monitor?

You do realize this will have to be done for THOUSANDS of years, do you think the guy using "cheap" nuclear energy in the 1970's got billed for that? Do you think he's paying for that today?

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>You do realize this will have to be done for THOUSANDS of years

Got your back f.am

wipp.energy.gov/picsprog/articles/wipp exhibit message to 12,000 a_d.htm

>WHICH WE ARE LITERALLY DUMPING INTO OUR WATERWAYS AND RIVERS
That's your fault then. Stop dumping it into your rivers.

Waiter, I didn't order a pasta

DOES Cred Forums SUPPORT HILLARY NOW?
LITERALLY RICH WHITE MAN CAN'T SIT STILL FOR 2 MINUTES TO LET HILLARY FINISH, WHILE HILARY HAS CONSISTENTLY BEEN VERY PATIENT.

So the quotes of Jimmy Neutrons father about the ovens etc. weren't made up?

i'm with her

There's plenty of space, it works fine in France, nuclear ebergy is advancing at such a dramatic rate that left over material is getting exponentially smaller.

Daily reminder that the alternative is global warming you coal burner

Ok with this

Ahh yes I'm sure loads of American were waiting for his endorsement lmao

I just don't get why American coal plants don't have filters...
We put filters on them 50 years ago , just to make the air in the city loose it's yellow color...

Today we have zero emission coal plant technology available. It just costs some water and creates the risk of having Carbonmonoxide leaks if the process has an accident.
sadly no one wants to risk getting gased. That wouldn't have been a problem in 80 years ago.

Because over half our population doesn't even believe global warming is real

Not kidding this country is full retard

>watch randomfragment
>hilary says: experts bla bla trumps programm is shit bla bla trillions of americans lose their jobs bla bla
>trump's response was a waffle full of nonsense
was all debate like this? were there any interesting moments?

yanks have such a big country if they fuck it up they just shrug, say lol, and move 30 miles west.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

daily reminder, I don't live below the current nor estimated future sea level.
Also I appreciate to have beaches to get tanned right at the front door.

I wonder how the Netherlands will be called then...
Subaquatic-Lands?
Lower-Netherlands?
Belowerlands?
Sea-one-Dutch-zero-lands?
Thanks-coal-burner-country-lands?

>they just shrug, say lol, and move 30 miles west.
kek

are you fucking kidding me

drumpf is kill user

I don't think we watched the same debate

CNN is the biggest invester in the democratic party.

It would be so much fun if this time it's you guys voting for hitler.

I want to enjoy the expirience of beeing on the Nazi and the winning side at the same time.

Where can we watch it? Is it fun or is it boring?

Is it a question of believe?
So you guys are the reason the pope had to talk about global warming ?

moderator goes after trump far more than hillary

hillary just repeats everything her campaign and her MSM cronies have been saying for months, muh racism muh sexism

trump takes the bait on a few things

hillary basically hates middle class white people, which is in line with her globalist owners' agenda

trump didn't attack her as much as he should have

oh and when trump mentioned how black communities are being devastated by gangs and murders she said they're ok

all in all this debate didn't change anyone's mind

trump was fiery, hillary was a robot who is really difficult to listen to

Well it wouldn't be effective seeing as we're mostly prods
youtu.be/855Am6ovK7s
It outlined how inept both of them are so if you find that funny you might enjoy it

Skip to around 30:00 for the actual debate

ok I bookmarked it.
I have some work to do right now. It's 12 hundred 35 o'clock over here. So i'm just a compiletime resident.
There is no way watching two and a half hour of you tube now.

In my opnion USA has reached Germany level. Where you can only vote shitty candidates no matter who you vote. And we don't even have a two party system, yet still all parties suck balls.

Why did you stop making a difference? They are different.