Whats with westerners and their skewed naive outlook of humanity?

whats with westerners and their skewed naive outlook of humanity?
you fags literally think that intelligence means less violence will be used, while in fact its nothing but an ability to know how to get what you want.
you fags literally believe in endless rhetorical arguments instead of manipulation efforts

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Tusk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Claude_Juncker
youtube.com/watch?v=MlP2oBJR_K8
youtube.com/watch?v=LFEb8giyti0
youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha go eat some Pirogis you polish faggot

Haha go eat some cabbage you polish faggot

lmao go put syrup in your beer you polack bender

>tfw no indonesian to bully you and violate your boypussy

kurwa

please stop being mean to Window the Indo :(

that one got me the most

welp

another day of depression here I come

this is why you absolutely cannot and should not trust brown ppl
the values you have in a civilized world, doesnt apply to them, they think you are weak if you arent a violent junglemonkey

>you fags literally think that intelligence means less violence will be used

except that's quite literally true

And yet the west is so much happier and prosperous then your treacherous and violent shitholes.

Perhaps you should try to emulate us.

>using a western meme

>magical thinking is is civilized intelligence
are jews the only non delusional westerners in this world?
you went through violent phase to get into where you're right now, you'll went through being weak into your decline

The west isn't in decline though. Shitholes are just doing a catch-up game by copying us. But even that seems too hard for countries like Indonesia.

>used to rule the world conquering country
>not in decline
thats rich coming from you

they did then because of technological superiority not sheer violence nowadays they would lose all of their manpower trying to take back their colonies, it's not because they are less violent it's because everyone else became more violent
take their cock out of your anus

We wouldn't lose our manpower. We showed that post-WW2.

But we have a different endgame now.

>they did then because of technological superiority
that is literally violence though, see what i mean by
>you fags literally believe in endless rhetorical arguments instead of manipulation efforts
you bring chaos into world today because you brought confusion by introducing morals that oppose natural order

The administration of the EU is in Belgium.
The president from Luxembourg.
The vice president from the Netherlands.
Leader of the eurogroup from the Netherlands.
Europol in the Netherlands.

Zitto animale.

>The president from Luxembourg.
Poland.

Chairman of the European Commission then.

Geeh titles.

The Netherlands is the only country with an European commissioner that is allowed to veto everything.

Poland has the president of the European council, who respresents the countries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Tusk

Luxembourg the president of the European Commision, who makes the laws.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Claude_Juncker

Pls show some respect.

The European Council isn't the government though.
They are there to keep the European Commission, the government, from doing too crazy things.

I know what Juncker or Tusk do.

Point is, the "Preisdent of EU" is a informal title for the President of the European Council.

Dont you still hvae cannibalism in indonesia?

>foreign ppl
>some multi national government
>ruling and vetoing

i feel like i must rebel soon

kek respect for a cunt that sucked cock all his life to be on that position atm.

Don't worry. Germany, France and (formerly the UK) like to spread the powers out over irrelevant, neutral and trustworthy country, like the Benelux.

He's very sly.

If France wants something they use a Belgian puppet.
If Germany wants something they use a Dutch puppet.

not anymore but i don't see anything wrong with that.
the more aggressive/intelligent/skilled superiors are deserve to feast on the weak

The strong will rule the weak and the cunning will rule the strong.

That's what satans equivalent of the Bible says about the endtimes.

This week in our parliament. Wilders wants to deport all criminal Turks and Morrocans (pretty much all Muslims we have).

youtube.com/watch?v=MlP2oBJR_K8

satan is right, and the cunning knows how to use violence, not refusing to use it.

kill every indos in your country, if they're a failure here, you shouldn't expect them to be succeed in your country either.
failures dont deserves the privileges they got in europe

Indonesians actually outperform Dutch people in the statistics. They are 8 times less criminal.
Because the only people who left Indonesia were politicians, soldiers and euroasian traders. Not the losers.

While from Turkey and Morocco we got the unemployed losers from desert areas.

>actually letting in the people you used to rule into your house
see, this is what the world has become

It's only logical. They enforced Dutch colonial rule abroad. So they do well with nationalists and are overpopulated on the right wing.

nah mane most indos over here are bro-tier

Thank doge I don't live in Indonesia.

youtube.com/watch?v=LFEb8giyti0

the moment you're stopping being powerful is the moment you start to listen to a tard like deventer.

yeah them westerners so beaceful and non violent
kys shill

It's not America's fault you fell for the terrorism meme and started a civil war.

(actually it is lol)

Only us Europeans (except Brits of course)

i was talking about directly responsible murder actually, didn't even have civil war and terrorism i mind
youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8

>westerners are white european people

Not sure what you mean. I think the invasion of Iraq went quite peacefully compared to how it could have went.

Pretty much entire west europe has a track record of burning down villages and going after civilians once resistance happens.

t.retard
watch the video
also implying that didn't happen
what do you think fallujah and najaf battles were, check the aftermaths

I don't get the mentality that white-supremacists/alt-righters have.

>"Women should have never been given rights. Kikes should be gassed. Blacks are inferior and they should all be enslaved. Atheists and homosexuals are degenerate and deserve to either shut up about their degenrtacy or be gunned down. We have to go back to our tribalist roots to preserve our existence. Western culture is the cancer on earth."

When alt-righters meet a Muslim...
>Fuck off you barbarian uncivilized savage! You don't even respect women. You LITERALLY think that homosexuality is immoral. You're so anti-Semetic, how can you oppose Israel?! Muslims have enslaved more nig-.. b--b-blACK people more than whites ever had! You will destroy our modern secular democratic tolerant egalitarian equal society with your barbarism! Western values have to be protected from your kind!"

>taiwan isn't westerner

Anti-muslin sentiment is JIDF. Back in 2013 Cred Forums was completely pro-Muslim, believe it or not. Everyone will believe this JIDF shill because it appears to be pro-white, but Christianity was founded from almost the same place

half of Cred Forums are muslims , diaspora with identity issues

It's quite simple actually. It's all about sovereignty, being the boss of your own country.
So they want foreigners to leave and foreigners to stop telling them how women should be treated. Even if their ideas are the same.

In reality Muslims here tend to be barbarians though. They behave like thugs and have a false sense of morality, while not even the Islam could justify their behaviour. If they lived in a sharia country they would all have been hanged already.

This is why the west hates Muslims.

>let me tell you about the Islam
>*continues to steal and harass strangers*
>*hits a random biker, deals drugs and abort your child*
>*visits prostitutes and commits terrorism*
Ah, so that is what the Islam is about.

the real redpill is that christianity is just as bad as islam in many ways
same goes for jews and Israel
people should accept the truth that they don't need an imaginary father figure to tell them what is wrong and what is right when they can just forge their own values and principles and become übermensch
dropping religion/superstition shouldn't necessarily mean that you don't believe in morals, family, nation and strong patriarchal eithervalues
basically people need to grow up, and stop believing fairy tales, let it be religious or of social kind (liberalism, communism, feminism, social justice)
sadly, the current generation failed every way thanks to liberal media brainwashing

They aren't that succesful at heir job, are they?

Does anything happen in Indonesia? 2 million square km of land in the equator and 250 million inhabitants but it might as well not exist.

>lol europeans so dumb fucking cucks your countries are shit
>p-pls let me in

Upper class in asean, that means shit in the West.

>literally "lol bring it on twink, destroy us if you want to prove your greatness"

didn't know the autism hinder your reading ability this hard