Does your city have slums? Here's a pic of one I just took on my way to college

Does your city have slums? Here's a pic of one I just took on my way to college.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.nl/maps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Practically the whole nation is a slum

Looks like a poorer version of Cairo to be honest.

I know you're the Egyptian American

I know it's you who responded to my athiest Cred Forums thread last year with the post that 90% of Egyptians live in the north (Alex. + Cairo)

I know it's you who makes self-deprecating and supportive posts for me

I like you man, stay cool

I slum'd your mum last night lok

Kanaleneiland (in the city of Utrecht) is pretty much the slums.

google.nl/maps/

>Living in West zone

My town is too small to have slums. Also it gets too cold during winter.

Damm her sex game on point, that's the 2nd Brit this week

I don't think slums exist in Aus at all, so nah

For the contrast: where I live.

yes

slum

Doesn't look too bad, our inner cities are literally crumbling with burning tires and shit.

A lot of bydlo loves there, they inherited the flats after their parents and they don't segragate the trash, litter, drink all day, and are often(but not always) all in all scum.

Ik ga jou zo hard doxxen he

Zit nu al in de trein naar utrecht

Veel plezier.

>having slums in 2016

*lives

Ah sounds similar to our ghetto trash.

Well luckily people are buying the old buildings and kicking them out one building by one so that neighbourhood looks much better nowdays.

I live in the south of Belo Horizonte.

No, although we have poor areas of course. Apparently the worst suburb in my city is called Skye, I've never heard of it.

Porto Alegre has dozens of slums, but they usually aren't visible from far away.

Our government removes buildings that don't meet certain quality standards or the image they want a neighborhood to have.

They also wanted to remove the flats in the slums, but the people who lived there protested.

>yfw you realise that slums in your country would be considered middle class in Brazil

Nothing even approaching slums in Canberra, the closest we have are public housing which is accommodation provided by the government for drug users and hobos. They're basically even worse versions of commieblocks

There are entire neighborhoods like this. So bad in some buildings that trees are growing up through the roof. Yet you see people walking around when you drive by. I have to go in areas like this for work, I can't even imagine what kind of weirdo shit goes on at nighttime.

And I thought sober strayans were bad.

This would be considered middle class in Brazil.

PPL?

80% of Russian Federation is slums.

And this is a typical tenant of these lovely buildings

jesus that looks ugly

melbourne commie blocks are the real deal

I don't know what that place is called. It's on the way to Pampulha, close to Américo Vespúcio station.

>lying on the internet

Yeah, it's actually 95%.

>not sure if stupid.jpg

Why Southeast slums look so disgusting and always on hills?

The poorest slums from Goiás look like pic related. It's bad but at least you can recover it.

no, finland is 1st world country

Neither of those are that bad as far as favelas go.

Attached is a local slum

Copenhagen has a big slum quarter called Malmö.

But these pics are real favelas, more poor than this only in isolated rural areas.

I know they are, it just isnt the worst looking favela ive seen, but maybe those ones are crime shitholes. Nice looking favelas can have bad crime.

Here is a real bad favela.

It's Belo Horizonte, the whole city is on hills.

But these favelas are extreme poverty and they are a tiny minority, just go to street view if you don't believe.

hell yeah